VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You cannot go slow in any adult interaction. The minut you stop, it all goes cold.
That is the way to friend zone death trap no man wants to fall into.
The friendly ”oh we just met” hugs and cheek puckers are not sensual or inticing. So sad.
Taking it slow is not a bad thing at all, but there should be (IMHO) some steady, consistent progress... not stagnation, and certainly not regression. And, there were a couple of opportunities in this update where some main LI progression could have been implemented.
One example would be when the MC and Tris were in the park... after the MC told Tris he thought she was attractive, and sexy, and she was sitting on him giving him a hug to thank him, he could have kissed her neck, or put his hands on her ass... or both. Even if it got awkward for both, and they laughed it off (or whatever) it still would have been something. Progression doesn't have to be sex, or even serious foreplay, it just needs to be more than what it was lol.
There is sex in this game .. it is and always was a choice of the dev ... with a GF.
So any point in so called slow progression is moot the second you have sex.

Are y”all prone to go back to kindergarten slow minded boy vs. girl shenaningans?

Because MC has many girls he throbbs and has adult flirting/banter sessions with,
as opposed to ”oh, we kissed, what novelty, we do not talk 4 a month now”
kiddy stuff we still get sometimes.

There's a fine line to be made because for many games, once sex has happened they become completely uninteresting. The anticipation is generally what keeps them afloat.
There are a few games that feed the player sex throughout and don't go stale but they're not common.
Does the WT mod still necessary?
It got updated .. you do not have ta feel left out.
Should you know who you wanna pursue, you can do without.
Judging by the counter intuitive cold shower scenes as of late,
you might need some guidance to get ahead in your kinks.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There is sex in this game .. it is and always was a choice of the dev ... with a GF.
So any point in so called slow progression is moot the second you have sex.
You're arguing in bad faith, when people complain about lack of sex content or slow progression it's in relation to the only characters they care about and you know it. And in this case it's about the main characters, and most probably the incest kink, the only reason anyone is playing the game. People aren't playing the game for side hoes.
If you're only invested in one or two characters and their content is dry and the side character's content is rich by comparison, the sex might as well be in a different game entirely.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I concede to your point .. the mom progressed to Gf the time of her date with MC.

He should be cuddling her every night, slipping in the shower with her,
going to the spa together, taking her clubbing, going to the gym together.

This game just toys with our emotion while projecting on us a state of underdevelloped
slow mind on the reality of adult relations.

Fact is, touching and feeling are most treasured mom+son / bro+sis interactions the world over. How come the prospect of bedding your beloved just derailes the most common real
interactions any family has from early ages right until the end.

Hugs and kisses on lips between family members are moot now? Banned? Frowned upon?
Seriously ??? the sis / mom you showered / bathed and had yourself caressing eachother
while sharing a sweet family bonding session with are now squeamish to your touch?

This is what squewed game mechanics does to human beings - projects unnatural
fears on them and predates on their native intuition to gloss over the mischief of others
just so they can get a false intimate moment, even if it all means joke/roast to the babe.
So sad.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
well what can i say, update was good but still....i look like that we don't even move forward with tris, everything is same with her like it was in se1 1 ep. i know im impatient, but maan it feel so slow.

Reactions: BOBJevent

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Taking it slow is not a bad thing at all, but there should be (IMHO) some steady, consistent progress... not stagnation, and certainly not regression. And, there were a couple of opportunities in this update where some main LI progression could have been implemented.
One example would be when the MC and Tris were in the park... after the MC told Tris he thought she was attractive, and sexy, and she was sitting on him giving him a hug to thank him, he could have kissed her neck, or put his hands on her ass... or both. Even if it got awkward for both, and they laughed it off (or whatever) it still would have been something. Progression doesn't have to be sex, or even serious foreplay, it just needs to be more than what it was lol.
Or they could have JUST KISSED! Just like Charlotte and MC should have just kissed during the exercise scene before Tris got home. A Kiss doesn't mean they jump in bed the next update. But that would have been progress! But as this game has gone I'm afraid in the next update once again Charlotte will tell MC they have to stop.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Strange update. I don't expect (and don't want) things to be rushed. But we've seen Triss tits many times by now. Charlotte and mc have done a lot more than some silly touching. Emma's shouldn't even be in the game by now, same for sheila. I really love this game, but this update felt like a cold shower.

Things don't need to be rushed, but the steps must be taken FORWARD not back backwards. And the focus should once again be on the main girls. Novelty is what makes the game feel fresh.
THIS. So this
Yes at this rate Sexy Time with the Mom & Sis pby won't happen until 2022. Threesome with them pby not until late Summer 2022 :HideThePain: (I'll delete my comment if I'm proven wrong)
I do like payoffs, but I'm starting to lose my patience a little bit. Fortunately I have other games here to keep me busy. If it wasn't for that I'd make a bigger fuss about this game

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Hi sorry if this has been answered before but are there any group sex or sharing scenes currently in the game/planned?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
While waiting the series where him to fuck his mother coming I better play No More Secret for a while. Coz maybe her mother's body and face are so similar only hair different between both of them.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Well.. loved No more secrets....
Rejected no more kinda got off on the wrong foot...
This seems to have gotten off on the right foot.

Not a bad start when the story starts with the mc is getting a good fuck in the opening scene. The mother is my type of milf, and kinda glad she's just a normal milf for now, I was about to get ptsd from the times the other ones that look like her got handed "shitty reps" right from the beginning.

The choices so far don't seem to make a difference, other than handing the mother the alcoholic drink or letting the sister win or lose at volleyball, she has a different post reaction. The job choices could be interesting if written deep enough into them. I'm sure it will make bigger differences once the story branches out more.

Also don't know why the cheat tag is up, no cheating has happened as yet although yes it probably will happen in future updates, it is missing a couple other tags though like blowjob and vaginal sex though.
Hi, may I know which game is ur avatar from? Thanks

Wild7x

Jul 21, 2020
INCEST PATCH FOR -No More Money
Mega
How to install: overwrite the relationships.rpy file in to "game" folder.

Patch version : currently updated for S2Ep3, may should work with future versions too..

All credit goes to JBZ I've only updated the patch
Android port coming?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anything good in that game?
Do we get the babe who is your avatar?
Is that also such painstakingly torturing getting with the babes?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where is that exactly? Even OP features get a link .. we just get a suggestion:
Go search 4 some blog we know not the name of or the place of.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes