VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I really want to like this game due to the story setup, render and UI quality, etc. but it suffers from too many LI's that dilute screentime and hinder story progress. Mom/aunt/sister/girlfriend (and teasing girlfriend's sister) is a great base. Having boss 1/boss 2/sister's random friend/random gym girl/college girl 1/college girl 2/random girl 3/etc. is complete overkill. Games with more then 4-5 LI's always seem to suffer this same issue and there are just very few games whose scope of content is sufficiently deep (and delivered over a reasonable enough timeframe) to overcome it.

Continuing to wish the developers well, but I think I'm stepping off this train for awhile.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
maybe in two years if we're lucky
The son almost kissed his mother while she was holding the tip of his dick in her hand both seemed unsure whether they should kiss.
They almost made out

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

relation // path

View attachment 1520273 View attachment 1520274

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1280290

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )
mod update

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
The son almost kissed his mother while she was holding the tip of his dick in her hand both seemed unsure whether they should kiss.
They almost made out
i know but judging by how the dev handled the story progress in previous updates you can be sure that there will be no progress or even regression in the next update. dont get me wrong: in terms of rendering scenes and music choices this game is one of the best but for the writing part it seems to me that the dev wants to get as much money as possible. he often claims that this game is about slow burn but either im blind or there's absolutely no progress in the last two or even three updates.

i think im gonna come back when there's actual content. (see u in two years guys ;))

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is the part of helping sheila not avoidable ? im not on her path and still have to do it?
-- mc is not working for kath to be clear

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I hope at least the next two updates of the game will be dedicated landaldy mom I want more scenes with her

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Im at the yoga part right now...let me guess, mommy says "we cant do that again" at the end? :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xabder
Mar 15, 2021
Yep and when we say the truth about the game the fanboys and shills start raging, facepalm all you want fanboys the game is a boring repetitive shit it doesn't matter if it's monthly or not there are monthly games 100x better than this.

• Angry
Reactions: Maabuss and Balu83

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Yep and when we say the truth about the game the fanboys and shills start raging, facepalm all you want fanboys the game is a boring repetitive shit it doesn't matter if it's monthly or not there are monthly games 100x better than this.
these fanboys start crying when people have different opinion which they even amplified :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Well the only thing that people got upset with you and facepalmed you in this thread couple days ago here was because you were disrespectful towards the developer, not because of your opinion about the game.

Of course you can tell your opinion about the game, that’s exactly why this forum is around here: to discuss about the game with different opinions. Would be pretty boring discussions here if everybody would have the same opinion about everything.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
No More Money [Season 2 Episode 3 Gold Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.16 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 671 MB: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 654 MB: - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thank you Techstar for the extra hosts :D

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

No More Money Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Many thanks for the higher bandwidth options! Very Very Very much appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
Mar 15, 2021
Well the only thing that people got upset with you and facepalmed you in this thread couple days ago here was because you were disrespectful towards the developer, not because of your opinion about the game.

Of course you can tell your opinion about the game, that’s exactly why this forum is around here: to discuss about the game with different opinions. Would be pretty boring discussions here if everybody would have the same opinion about everything.
Quote my comments and tell me one disrespectful thing I said, I said the truth about the game and the dev is not poor and this game doesn't deserve my money, there was no offense towards the dev, can you actually read?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
Strange update. I don't expect (and don't want) things to be rushed. But we've seen Triss tits many times by now. Charlotte and mc have done a lot more than some silly touching. Emma's shouldn't even be in the game by now, same for sheila. I really love this game, but this update felt like a cold shower.

Things don't need to be rushed, but the steps must be taken FORWARD not back backwards. And the focus should once again be on the main girls. Novelty is what makes the game feel fresh.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Dunno about that. Some threads are definitely just an echo chamber and that appears to be their only function... Agree with everything you said, though.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes