VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't know why but everytime i see this game gets updated i always download and then never actually play it and just delete it after like a day.
But after seeying all the feedback i'm going to make an exception, i'm not even going to download it this time :D

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I don't know why but everytime i see this game gets updated i always download and then never actually play it and just delete it after like a day.
But after seeying all the feedback i'm going to make an exception, i'm not even going to download it this time :D
seems you cant get enough of being disappointed :sneaky:

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This feels like somewhere along the way the dev realised that he was going too fast with the "family" members relationships and there would be no new "content" with them later in the game so now essentially all the progress has stopped. It just feels weird because at the beginning the things were progressing really fast and now the progress is essentially being wiped out for no apparent reason other than the things going too fast at the beginning so now they need to go slow.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
seems you cant get enough of being disappointed :sneaky:
It's like when you keep going to the fridge every 15 minutes but everytime you walk away empty handed.
I guess i'm not hungry enough yet to eat whatever is in there, i'm gonna come back later when i'm almost starving and see if my expectations or requirements are low enough to eat anything. :D

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
It's like when you keep going to the fridge every 15 minutes but everytime you walk away empty handed.
I guess i'm not hungry enough yet to eat whatever is in there, i'm gonna come back later when i'm almost starving and see if my expectations or requirements are low enough to eat anything. :D
too bad that the fridge is empty in this case :ROFLMAO:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Pretty disappointing update as others says, it was a step back with mom and sis. I like the slow burn but you can't post an update where the hottest scene was flashing boobs by tris when we already see her naked. Mc should at least kiss or grope her, i keep following the game just because i like Tris too much to quit but i hope for a real progression.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Sheila is important for the story. She's either your girlfriend or she's becoming o a friend.
thanks for the game she is very interesting especially the storyline Well, can the next episode be dedicated to Mother and his relationship with her There are no more secrets in the previous game We would already have a lot of good sex scenes with her here, as if for a very long time, everything is drawn out Hopefully the next update will be better

OldFapper

Aug 13, 2021
It's the complete game.

Yeah, considering ALL the posts complaining how bugged it is I have no idea how someone can even start it! And it absolutely put in question if it will EVER get better!!
We don't condone sarcasmes at all
Ahhh f* it... it will grow into offtop. forget it

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
And, just as I predicted, aunt is stealing screen time and wasting development time in the game already overflown with characters. The entire first half of the episode is aunt, who just came up, with whom there will be no progress and about whom no one cares.

And, just as I predicted, there is zero progress in the Charlotte arch. They did not talk it out, or agreed to try dating, or nothing. Their date was teased for three updates, and instead we get a yoga session that can be as well inserted into the episode 1, season 1 without any noticeable tonal difference. Yes, dev, they were supposed to kiss at this point. It is the time to actually kick start they relationship with "let's try dating".

The whole "WOW MY MOM IS INTERESTED" was done in the end of the season 1. She showed that she is interested. MC understood that she is interested. He stated to make moves on her and grope her tits during the massage and sunbathing scenes. We are literally at the same place where we were at the end of the season 1, without any progress or change. They are repeating all the same motions. "Charlotte makes a move - MC is surprised - nothing happens - WOW, IS SHEFORREAL - Charlotte makes a move".

> This episode is about improving the relationship between the mc and the most important women in his life,

If the dev was talking about Charlotte, than it is a failure. Nothing was improved. They are on exactly same point as when they talked in the previous episode.

Dev, why are working so hard to deliver monthly updates, when they provide barely any progress to the story or the characters? To work so hard on fillers is both respectable and makes me feel bad for you.

Also, the whole "good/bad guy" got lost somewhere along the way, I don't think anybody noticed.

Tl;dr: There is no progression in the last 4 updates (since the season 2 start). We are stomping on the same place, doing iteration of the same things, and it feels like a new writer just came with no idea what was in the game in the last season. If doesn't feel like a slow burn (slow and steady). It feels like a regression and waste of time.
I know right......almost reminds me of another VN that does the same thing. That VN is called Dual Family.

minatodr1

Jul 20, 2019
Download alternatives are not working, anybody upload the game to google drive or gofile? thanks X0R

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Any chance a Gallery Unlocker option could be added to the mod please ? to unlock all gallery images, Thanks

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes