VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some players complained about the vast dialogues in this episode,
so there is that should you want ample dialogue pieces.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Actually I do not understand why NMM has such bad "reviews" I think its superior compared to NMS. Art, Sets including the Story. I mean I dont know personally I think its better as the previous game from the developer. I had a lot of fun playing the different paths I cannot seem to unlock 2 pictures though haha. But I am happy with the outcome anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Mauser45 and acondo

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
And, just as I predicted, aunt is stealing screen time and wasting development time in the game already overflown with characters. The entire first half of the episode is aunt, who just came up, with whom there will be no progress and about whom no one cares.

And, just as I predicted, there is zero progress in the Charlotte arch. They did not talk it out, or agreed to try dating, or nothing. Their date was teased for three updates, and instead we get a yoga session that can be as well inserted into the episode 1, season 1 without any noticeable tonal difference. Yes, dev, they were supposed to kiss at this point. It is the time to actually kick start they relationship with "let's try dating".

The whole "WOW MY MOM IS INTERESTED" was done in the end of the season 1. She showed that she is interested. MC understood that she is interested. He stated to make moves on her and grope her tits during the massage and sunbathing scenes. We are literally at the same place where we were at the end of the season 1, without any progress or change. They are repeating all the same motions. "Charlotte makes a move - MC is surprised - nothing happens - WOW, IS SHEFORREAL - Charlotte makes a move".

> This episode is about improving the relationship between the mc and the most important women in his life,

If the dev was talking about Charlotte, than it is a failure. Nothing was improved. They are on exactly same point as when they talked in the previous episode.

Dev, why are working so hard to deliver monthly updates, when they provide barely any progress to the story or the characters? To work so hard on fillers is both respectable and makes me feel bad for you.

Also, the whole "good/bad guy" got lost somewhere along the way, I don't think anybody noticed.

Tl;dr: There is no progression in the last 4 updates (since the season 2 start). We are stomping on the same place, doing iteration of the same things, and it feels like a new writer just came with no idea what was in the game in the last season. If doesn't feel like a slow burn (slow and steady). It feels like a regression and waste of time.
We(players) as MC have a history with Charlotte, Tris, Denise and Emma. They are family (yes I know Emma is the girlfriend, but she has been around long enough to be considered family). MC has known them all or at least most of his life. MC has a history with them. ( I will say the Emma story line is VERY CONFUSING. I will touch on that later). I get the slow burn, but we are slow burning so much we are basically in the same place with them as MC was at the intro of the game.

Then you have Darlene, Lisa, & Sheila. We know nothing at all about them. There is no history. They are all lovely. But these are the ones where there should be a slow burn. These are the ones we need to learn/build a story with. But MC is already having sexual relations with them all! (True Darlene's was Drugged Chocolates but still MC made more progress with her then he did Charlotte when she was drunk and pissed off at the Dad). It seems the whole progress view on this game is confused!

Emma - Is it just me or does it seem MC was more Loyal to Emma when she was back in their hometown? Then he is now that she is living in the same city as him? Also let's be honest she went to college there to be closer and spend more time with MC. Then why isn't she calling, texting and visiting more?

Don't get me wrong. I actually like this game. I'm just very very confused on the story line. On one hand you have a group of ladies (charlotte & tris mainly) that MC has known since the intro, actually long before the intro. With them there is ABSOLUTELY no Progress. Then on the other hand there is a group of ladies MC has pretty much just meet (Lisa and Sheila) and he has already "JUMPED IN THE SACK " with them.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I mean, the title of the game is "No more money", but the money problems vanished right away, when the MC landed a well paid job, where he can come and go as he pleases. So I guess we shouldn't be surprised, when this game has some issues with pacing and plot.
From the end of the last update it looks like there might be some future conflict related to cheating on the gf. The spiked chocolate might also play a bigger role. Maybe this is supposed to steer the narrative in a new direction, because as soon as the MC gets to fuck mom and sis, this game would run out of content.

Also, does anybody else remember that the father being impotent was a seemingly important plot point once?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Maybe this is supposed to steer the narrative in a new direction, because as soon as the MC gets to fuck mom and sis, this game would run out of content.

From the very start there was a nice conflict with his father over the control over family, finances and shit. That could make an interesting parth, but nah, fuck it.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
the a
Actually I do not understand why NMM has such bad "reviews" I think its superior compared to NMS. Art, Sets including the Story. I mean I dont know personally I think its better as the previous game from the developer. I had a lot of fun playing the different paths I cannot seem to unlock 2 pictures though haha. But I am happy with the outcome anyway.
the art work is really good. mom sister and aunt are super good looking even the boss and and the bosses gf are too

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really looked forward to this update, as it was supposed to be focus on sis/mom and advance their relationship...

There is (again) no progress at all with Triss, even the good opportunity for a kiss at the end was not used, yay a hug.
I mean just how often does to MC need to say she is attractive, jerk of with one of her pics etc. until she get's it ?
Maybe the MC should just walk in her room, take his dick out, jerk of and cum on her...maybe she would get it then....maybe.

Still better than Charlotte thought, that scene felt more like regress than anything else.

Nocer

Apr 13, 2021
I'm having the same issue with the Charlotte gallery in Season 2 Ep 3. I'm guessing its a bug because I'm playing both paths 4 ways for a total of 8 playthroughs every season and its not unlocking. I went through it several more times just incase I missed something.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I'm having the same issue with the Charlotte gallery in Season 2 Ep 3. I'm guessing its a bug because I'm playing both paths 4 ways for a total of 8 playthroughs every season and its not unlocking. I went through it several more times just incase I missed something.
The problem with the gallery should have been fixed with version 2.3.1.

But unfortunately there are still other bugs. I'm in the credits as a tester, but unfortunately I couldn't test the last two versions before, only the versions published here. The developer also unfortunately forgot my notes for episode 8. There will be a bugfix for both episodes soon.

Reactions: Nocer

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Bugs or not, one of my favorite games. Renders, story.. pretty much everything about this one is top tier. Still so many paths to develop.. I can't wait to see where this one goes.

A fun ride.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
The game will have multiple endings. A full harem with all the girls will be a stretch.
But a harem with all the main ladies is planned.
Which girls are those?

I assume they're the sister/roommate, mom/landlady, gf, and boss? Any others?

Also, any plans on adding pregnancy content?

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes