VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

Nocer

Apr 13, 2021
CAn someone please tell me, on what path the gallery image EP9-2 can be unlocked? (that's the orange one with a red carpet). Thanks.
There is a bug that prevented it from unlocking that supposedly a patch was released to fix. I'm just going to wait until the next episode at this point. It should be unlocked when the save is ported.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is a bug that prevented it from unlocking that supposedly a patch was released to fix. I'm just going to wait until the next episode at this point. It should be unlocked when the save is ported.
I already got it in the meantime, but thanks for the infomation anyway

Reactions: Nocer

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
If you are missing this picture and can't wait until episode 4, you have to play the sports scene with Charlotte and the MC in version 3.2.1 again. If the Charlotte path is active, then the activation takes place.

Reactions: Nocer

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
nope, more like 15 minutes worth playing the last updates. If youre a very slow reader maybe more.
Only the dialogue for last episode had around 9.300 words. The average human, reads 275 words per minute, so only the reading should take 30 minutes. On top of that if we add I add all the animations and transitions it clearly takes more than 15 minutes, but if you're reading one word and skip three, yeah, it takes less than 15 minutes.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
nope, more like 15 minutes worth playing the last updates. If youre a very slow reader maybe more.
Dude why don't you wait like 4 months till your updates pile up and then you have like an full hour of gamplay, eh whadda you say about this, am i on point or what?:WeSmart:

Reactions: Nemo56

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah i admit, iam not an average human in the reading department... was always the fast one if it comes to reading... kinda difficult for me to say what the "average" is, for me the last episode took about 15 minutes, iam playing only one path for now. Family + Lisa...

to be not that harsh... maybe every single path with every different outcome, yeah than it could be 45 minutes...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Dude why don't you wait like 4 months till your updates pile up and then you have like an full hour of gamplay, eh whadda you say about this, am i on point or what?:WeSmart:
i mentioned many posts before that, that i will exactly do that. dont know, at page 90 or something like that. So no point in getting offensive here.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
that's because there's no progress but stagnation or even regression in the last updates. i dont mind the slow-burn but slow-burn without progress is like madrid without ronaldo
This is exactly what I have been saying. The story is about MC and his family. We can't get any progress with MC's family that he has known his whole live. But MC can meet Lisa or Sheila and bang them the next day or so. Hell if I could I would avoid Lisa due to that stupid friend of her's. Charlotte has wanted MC since BEFORE the move! Proof, she is writing a book with her as the main character and MC as the main love interest. Now you don't just wake up one morning and decide to start writing your first book. You think about it for Months if not years before you actually put words on paper/screen.

People are losing interest in this game. I know I am. Too many other games to waste time on this one.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I mean, the title of the game is "No more money", but the money problems vanished right away, when the MC landed a well paid job, where he can come and go as he pleases. So I guess we shouldn't be surprised, when this game has some issues with pacing and plot.
From the end of the last update it looks like there might be some future conflict related to cheating on the gf. The spiked chocolate might also play a bigger role. Maybe this is supposed to steer the narrative in a new direction, because as soon as the MC gets to fuck mom and sis, this game would run out of content.

Also, does anybody else remember that the father being impotent was a seemingly important plot point once?
MC doesn't have to FUCK mom and sis yet. But some progress would be nice. If you think about it MC and Mom were closer to fucking then they are with this new update. It is half a step forward then 4 steps backwards. I don't get it. The love interest is there. The history is there. It isn't like they just meet, they all KNOW each other. But no progress. While during the same story MC meets lisa and sheila and just a few days later MC is banging them. Hell he doesn't even know them! Those should be the ones with the slow burn.
Mom and MC could be fucking by now and you still have a story. Why? Cause of dad. You have them sneaking around to be together. Almost getting caught. What happens when Dad does find out? What happens when Charlotte and Tris figure out they are both fucking MC. How is Emma ( I think that was his girlfriend's name ) going to react when she finds out. Will they all share him or will he lose them all. What about MC's boss (depending on which one you picked) will she join MC's harem? Will MC's boss' wife join the harem as well?

See the story could have progress and still live. Heck others could be added. There is Tris' friend who sells icecream. I"m sure she has a Mother as well that MC could meet. There could always be more renters/buyers that come along through the realtor office. MC could find out that Dad's partners were the ones that destroyed Dad's business. Then you could have a revenge/sneak/spy story line.

It all depends on the imagination of the dev and if this story really matters or more earthly things matter to him.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Okay... So... Enough with the teasing already. When are we gonna get some ACTUAL content with mom and sis????
Most people think that if one says "content", in a visual novel he means "story". I guess your definition is slightly different.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes