VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Aug 21, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Torrent Link changed:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
But don't we play these to get away from real life?

And as I have said in other post. In "real life" there would also be other men flirting and hitting on Mom and Sis.
If it was RL I'd like to see them try if I was there, LoL

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
I fucking love this game and the freedom that you get in exploring side paths (flirting with girls) while still having the option to back out at some point is great!

Reactions: dokodesuka

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everyone is doing fine.

The progress of the forth episode is going almost well. The plan for this month was to have a smaller update since I knew that I'll be losing a lot of development days because the upcoming holidays, but one thing lead to another and yeah, we ended up with a big one.

Also this past week and the next one I'll have to do some extra work on my main job, so this could affect a little bit the development, but I'm trying my best to release the next episode sometime between Christmas and New Year, I'll come with more details about the release date next week.

One more thing. I know that I promised a Christmas surprise, unfortunately that's not going to happen, because I also promised episode four this month, so I'm going to choose the episode.

That being said, I'm going back to work, because it's going to be a long, sleepless weekend, but don't worry, I enjoy everything I do here and my health is fine.

Best regards,
Team RoyalCandy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thank you. Christmas special doesn't add anything to the story so it's not like it matters much to me. I'll have episode over Christmas special anyday.
Well, at least whatever he was talking about is not coming before or for Christmas. I would be surprised if he would scrap all the work they put in already, there is no gain in that. My guess is that whatever was supposed to happen, will happen a bit later.

Jul 19, 2021
Tris wearing the red dress she had on at the end of E2 for christmas would be absolutely perfect i think, she looks smoking hot in it (y)

Nov 26, 2021
Has he gotten with his sister yet sorry I mean roommate or his mum, damn it I mean his landlady, either of them as of this last release?

If I do decide to lie to Lisa and her friend, what happens at the end of that decision when the gf arrives I again played the faithful route

Please leave spoiler tags incase someone doesn't want to know

Thanks

Rule97

May 2, 2018
i think if make more plot and scenes for Tris , game will be more popular, because she one s beauty girl of the games like this, very lucky drawn
Well she's on the cover of the game and imo her interactions with the mc are the best, like, lots of these games go directly to the attraction either with the incest/or not but this you can see the teasing, awkwardness and shyness of it, and i love it.

Minor nitpick but it kinda irks me the no helmet when riding the bike.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well she's on the cover of the game and imo her interactions with the mc are the best, like, lots of these games go directly to the attraction either with the incest/or not but this you can see the teasing, awkwardness and shyness of it, and i love it.

Minor nitpick but it kinda irks me the no helmet when riding the bike.
Agree, hers is the best story arc and so far this is one of the few games that don't go after "the landlady" full speed ahead.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes