VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay... So... Enough with the teasing already. When are we gonna get some ACTUAL content with mom and sis????
Judging by No More Secrets I believe none of that happens until the last quarter of the game/story. Maybe this one will be sooner but i doubt it.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
I like that we're getting Charlotte and Tris content supposedly soon...but it also feels like we've left the 2 L's in the dark...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Most people think that if one says "content", in a visual novel he means "story". I guess your definition is slightly different.
Where has the "story" advanced beyond what it was in the intro with Mom and Sis? MC giving Mom a Massage - MC putting lotion on Mom at the beach. Only real difference in the two was Dad catching them on the massage. Park scenes with Sis. One recently and when MC first got his bike. Both were pretty similar. Where is the advancement? At this point MC could be living in his own apartment across town and get the same amount of progress with Mom and Sis as he is living with Mom, Sis & Dad.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Where has the "story" advanced beyond what it was in the intro with Mom and Sis? MC giving Mom a Massage - MC putting lotion on Mom at the beach. Only real difference in the two was Dad catching them on the massage. Park scenes with Sis. One recently and when MC first got his bike. Both were pretty similar. Where is the advancement? At this point MC could be living in his own apartment across town and get the same amount of progress with Mom and Sis as he is living with Mom, Sis & Dad.
If you see moving out as a requirement for advancement ... yes, then there is none.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If you see moving out as a requirement for advancement ... yes, then there is none.
No that wouldn't be advancement. I guess you really didn't read what I said. I said he would get as far with Mom and Sis if he did live somewhere else as he has living with them. Meaning MC hasn't gotten anywhere beyond where he was in the intro of the game.
If you think I am wrong explain it to us all where there has been progress beyond the intro. Or even explain why you believe it shouldn't be advanced yet.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No that wouldn't be advancement. I guess you really didn't read what I said. I said he would get as far with Mom and Sis if he did live somewhere else as he has living with them. Meaning MC hasn't gotten anywhere beyond where he was in the intro of the game.
If you think I am wrong explain it to us all where there has been progress beyond the intro. Or even explain why you believe it shouldn't be advanced yet.
If you want the progress, read the dialogs, watch the scenes. Are you seriously trying to tell me this very moment that the relationships between the MC and other characters have not changed/advanced (including daddy issues)? Then our views about what character advancement is might differ up to a point where it's really hard to have any conversation about it.

I really can't say if you are wrong or not because I fail to see what you expect, how you defince 'advancement'. It's obviously nothing that was covered by any plot in the game, but beyond that ... I don't know. Can you please elaborate?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
If you want the progress, read the dialogs, watch the scenes. Are you seriously trying to tell me this very moment that the relationships between the MC and other characters have not changed/advanced? Then our views about what advancement is might differ up to a point where it's really hard to have any conversation about it.

I really can't say if you are wrong or not because I fail to see what you expect, how you defince 'advancement'. It's obviously nothing that was covered by any plot in the game, but beyond that ... I don't know. Can you please elaborate?
Don't even bother man, answering to him is like talking to a wall because he isn't living in the same world as we are. You are deemed to get multiple paragraphs of text how mc should've jumped balls deep in to mom and sis right from the start because they are family and have known each other for their whole life etc., and the slow burn should've happened with the random side girls. As said, he lives in a different world as most of us do.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't even bother man, answering to him is like talking to a wall because he isn't living in the same world as we are. You are deemed to get multiple paragraphs of text how mc should've jumped balls deep in to mom and sis right from the start because they are family and have known each other for their whole life etc., and the slow burn should've happened with the random side girls. As said, he lives in a different world as most of us do.
Thank you. I'll stop then.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If you want the progress, read the dialogs, watch the scenes. Are you seriously trying to tell me this very moment that the relationships between the MC and other characters have not changed/advanced (including daddy issues)? Then our views about what character advancement is might differ up to a point where it's really hard to have any conversation about it.

Ok tell me something Mom and MC have done that they hadn't already done in the intro or first update. Same goes for Sis and MC. They all just keep repeating the same stuff over and over.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Ok tell me something Mom and MC have done that they hadn't already done in the intro or first update. Same goes for Sis and MC. They all just keep repeating the same stuff over and over.
It's obvious that you see "progress" as physical interaction. Like reaching first, second, or third base. There has been "progress" in how Charlotte and MC sees each other, and the growing temptations between them. MC knows a lot more about Charlotte and her sexual fustations and fantasies, and she is seeing him under another light. But if all that is not progress to you because they don't have their hands all over each other, you are simply seeing things from your own perspective. Others see things different.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's obvious that you see "progress" as physical interaction. Like reaching first, second, or third base. There has been "progress" in how Charlotte and MC sees each other, and the growing temptations between them. MC knows a lot more about Charlotte and her sexual fustations and fantasies, and she is seeing him under another light. But if all that is not progress to you because they don't have their hands all over each other, you are simply seeing things from your own perspective. Others see things different.
NO what I see is her saying "We need to back off". If she would say something like "I want you too but I can't cheat on your dad" that would be progress. But what we are getting is Flirt , back off, Flirt, Back off. ...
This affection she feels for MC didn't just start when they moved there. She is writing a book. She is the main character and MC is the main love interest. Now she didn't just wake up the 1St or 2nd day in the new apartment and decide "Hey I'm going to write a Book". She been thinking about it. Playing scenes in her head. Dreaming the scenes at night. Her and MC romantically involved. that is why it is so frustrating cause she didn't just get these feelings about MC when they moved to this apartment. But she has had them for a while.
Let's not forget this is suppose to be an adult game not something off the hallmark channel.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Let's not forget this is suppose to be an adult game not something off the hallmark channel.
Let's not forget that this game is not supposed to be about just boning everything that moves. So maybe it's better that you stick with Milfy City instead as there you have all the family members jumping on mc's dick from the first scene with no backstory at all as that seems to be more like your type of game, and leave this one alone.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Let's not forget that this game is not supposed to be about just boning everything that moves. So maybe it's better that you stick with Milfy City instead as there you have all the family members jumping on mc's dick from the first scene with no backstory at all as that seems to be more like your type of game, and leave this one alone.
Oh, come on now. This game is pretty generic in the sense that everything that moves becomes immediately infatuated with the MC. That's also true for mom and sis, even if there's no actual sex scene, yet.
This is one of those games, where the only other male character is impotent, not some fivehead high brow drama. This game would be perfect for the literature section of a gas station, if it had a few explicit scenes less.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Oh, come on now. This game is pretty generic in the sense that everything that moves becomes immediately infatuated with the MC. That's also true for mom and sis, even if there's no actual sex scene, yet.
Not quite exactly. Generic? That it might be, but it ain’t even close the ridiculousness of the other mentioned game in that post with girls getting immediatley infatuated with the MC.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Just discovered this game. Really enjoyed it. Some stunning LI's. I love the banter between MC and Triss. It felt very authentic of love-hate relationships between siblings - some great humour.

In my first playthrough I am concentrating on family, Lisa and girlfriend. I did nt take early option to break up with girlfriend as nothing had really happened with Lisa at that time. But I now feel a bit guilty as things have progressed with Lisa and but girlfriend is far more fragile than I first realised.

What are the long term likely harem options that we are likely to have in future? I am thinking I might need to go back and break up with girlfriend earlier as I worry she might do something drastic if MC told her now.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes