VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Skut100

Feb 13, 2019
NEW POST

Hi guys,
I'm creating this post because there are some announcements I need to make.
UPDATE TUESDAY
I decided to move the Update Post on Friday, because it makes more sense to post the progress then.
When I first started the page there was something for each day of the week and Update Tuesday sounded nice, but since I post on discord progress every day, it makes more sense to have the Update on Friday where I explain everything I've done that week.
REJECTED NO MORE
For me it was very hard to continue that project by myself because it was huge, however Katrina's path from No More Money is actually the plot for Rejected No More(more or less), so this game will have to wait a little bit more.
I will consider restarting this project only after No More Money is completed.
SECRET PROJECT
A few months ago I started to train a friend of mine in doing renders. The plan was for him to do the renders for Rejected No More, while I work on No More Money, however sober men talk about hot girls while drunk men talk about the fate of the universe and interesting theories, so we came up with an interesting story.
The next day he refused to work on Rejected No More, because this other story is way too interesting, so I started to write the plot for this game and he has done the renders. We only have to wait for my machine to render the animations and then we'll release it.
You'll know more about this game on Friday when I do the Update Post.
NO MORE MONEY
Even though I'm also working on a side project, No More Money will remain my main project and the release schedule and content amount won't be affected.
Bests,
Team RoyalCandy
Hi guys,
I'm creating this post because there are some announcements I need to make.
UPDATE TUESDAY
I decided to move the Update Post on Friday, because it makes more sense to post the progress then.
When I first started the page there was something for each day of the week and Update Tuesday sounded nice, but since I post on discord progress every day, it makes more sense to have the Update on Friday where I explain everything I've done that week.
REJECTED NO MORE
For me it was very hard to continue that project by myself because it was huge, however Katrina's path from No More Money is actually the plot for Rejected No More(more or less), so this game will have to wait a little bit more.
I will consider restarting this project only after No More Money is completed.
SECRET PROJECT
A few months ago I started to train a friend of mine in doing renders. The plan was for him to do the renders for Rejected No More, while I work on No More Money, however sober men talk about hot girls while drunk men talk about the fate of the universe and interesting theories, so we came up with an interesting story.
The next day he refused to work on Rejected No More, because this other story is way too interesting, so I started to write the plot for this game and he has done the renders. We only have to wait for my machine to render the animations and then we'll release it.
You'll know more about this game on Friday when I do the Update Post.
NO MORE MONEY
Even though I'm also working on a side project, No More Money will remain my main project and the release schedule and content amount won't be affected.
Bests,
Team RoyalCandy

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
RoyalCandy

DEC 1, 2021 AT 11:13 PM
Paradox Promo
Hi guys,

As I was saying the other day, this month alongside the monthly update for No More Money, we'll also release one more game, called Paradox.

I hope you are as excited as I am for December 10.

Bests,
Team RoyalCandy

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
RoyalCandy

DEC 1, 2021 AT 11:13 PM
Paradox Promo
Hi guys,

As I was saying the other day, this month alongside the monthly update for No More Money, we'll also release one more game, called Paradox.

I hope you are as excited as I am for December 10.

Bests,
Team RoyalCandy
Can you or someone upload the video on other platforms cuz youtube is asking for my age... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
The Breast implants for emma was completely unnecessary and ruined her in my opinion. Went from having one of best bodies in a game full of hot women to a disproportionate body with ugly saggy tits. Wasn't a fan of the hairstyle change either but at least the new one looked good. Maybe you are playing the 'insecure girl doing everything she thinks to not lose her man' card but it ain't worth it.

Sorry if it sounds too blunt/harsh but it just kills my interest in this wonderful game since emma is my main Li.
Agreed though you forgot to mention the new ugly smile she has as well. Also I'm wondering who beat Bea with the ugly stick.. like holy crap does she look so different & so ugly..

Also who the hell would wait 2 months for sex? MC needs to move on from Lisa and recommend she get some counselling..

Sadly season 2 killed this game.

Reactions: drone4of2

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I followed the code and saw three instances were the hint says something different then in the code. I only recorded the points, but saw that some galery images are probably also not unlocked. Anyway here are the person, episode file and the given answer so others can check if there is indeed a difference between the hint and the code:

Code:
Tris, episode 6, "maybe"
Tris, episode 7, "look into her gallery"
Lisa, episode 7, "I love you too, Lisa"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
CAn someone please tell me, on what path the gallery image EP9-2 can be unlocked? (that's the orange one with a red carpet). Thanks.

Last edited:

DoggyD

Dec 2, 2021
Sorry to sound obnoxious where can I download the s2 e4 for free ? Again sorry for being obnoxious

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Agreed, I don't understand the apparent preference over the usually available sister(s).
My guess is that usually these games are for guys who like (older) women with huge jugs.
I was a bit irritated when in the latest episode Triss said her boobs were tiny ... I was like: come again?

This game so far offers quite a few choices, no one is forced to hook up with Charlotte or Triss.
Let's see if it will offers a similar amount of combinations as No More Secrets did.

The one thing I would hope for was a tooltip hint for the images in the gallery :) I still miss one pic and don't know what choice I should change to get it. Some pics are affected by very early game choices.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
My guess is that usually these games are for guys who like (older) women with huge jugs.
I was a bit irritated when in the latest episode Triss said her boobs were tiny ... I was like: come again?

This game so far offers quite a few choices, no one is forced to hook up with Charlotte or Triss.
Let's see if it will offers a similar amount of combinations as No More Secrets did.

The one thing I would hope for was a tooltip hint for the images in the gallery :) I still miss one pic and don't know what choice I should change to get it. Some pics are affected by very early game choices.
The image you're missing is probably because the version that got leaked had a bug which I fixed, but the person who leaked it didn't saw that there was another version, but don't worry because I'm adding a bugfix at the beginning of the next episode which will check if you have all the requirements to unlock that image.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Nemo56

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine.

I already started the work on the forth episode and I'm working hard to have it almost done by Christmas, because after 20 December, my schedule will get messy.

PLANNED CONTENT

So the plan was to focus on Charlotte and Tris, but in order to progress with them, I had to make some big progress on the story side, which was a problem because for that I also had to add content with Sheila, Katrina and Darlene, so in the end I came up with a huge update.

So the upcoming episode will be about Charlotte, Tris, Sheila, Katrina and Darlene.

Just to give you a small spoiler, someone is getting her first kiss with the main character.

Best regards,
Jason

botab

Aug 24, 2020
as the game progresses I think we will have season 3 and I'm just for that this game has gorgeous graphics

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes