VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes
Nov 21, 2019
this could need some help of a writer. the gun was a bit cringe. other stuff is generic to fill the gap, because landlady and roommate is not happening for milking purposes. this results in the risk that the actual selling point will be disappointing, anticlimactic or far to oedipus. i mean will they keep psychoanalyze their "feelings" and plan a greek wedding with doves and a band. this stuff should be spontaneous not repulsive and weird. just a pov, no rant.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I wanted some Lisa in this update , but gonna have to say the talk between both MC and his mom was quite sweet. Also looks like Kat might have eyes on MC's sister now

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Not certain what I think about this game! o_O The plot is good, but still too much animations! I like animations in the lewd scenes, but here nearly every scene is animated. It's beautiful done, but I want more too happen instead. So for me is it between a 3-4* game, I'll write a real review after next update.

Reactions: binglebangles

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I wanted some Lisa in this update , but gonna have to say the talk between both MC and his mom was quite sweet. Also looks like Kat might have eyes on MC's sister now
I'm predicting that in the next episode, Tris catches MC sleeping with Charlotte, which makes her angry and hurt, because it causes her to realize her true feelings for the MC. Charlotte will be struck with overwhelming guilt that her daughter caught her and the MC in such a compromising position, albeit mostly innocent in nature (at least so far.)
This will cause both Tris and Charlotte to distance themselves from the MC, which for Charlotte, will be due to her maternal instincts kicking in causing her to seriously question the morality of her budding feelings for the MC, and for Tris, feelings of hurt and betrayal that she doesn't really understand.
The end result of this drama being the MC will have to rebuild the relationships, basically having to start from zero again with both of them.
Charlotte will deal with her feelings of guilt by burying her feelings for the MC, and going full-on "I'm your mother" mode, rebuffing any talk from the MC about what happened between them in the past. She may even throw all her energy into trying to save her relationship with her husband.
Tris will try to avoid the MC, and her mother as much as possible, and due to her age, inexperience, and confusing new feelings she's having, will begin to act out; mainly by going out drinking and dancing with her friend every night at Kat's club.
All of this will lead to Kat becoming more and more interested in Tris for whatever nefarious purposes (if any) the next chapter reveals, leading to Sheila's, Kat's, and Darlene's story lines becoming more prominent. At least that's what I think.

Or, maybe I'm wrong about everything...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah i also wish for more Lisa content.
Or that Bea (sister friend) gets more screentime. So far, i think there were only 2 H-scenes over the whole game in my playthrough 1 Emma at the start and 1 with Lisa.

Broke up with Emma cause i didn't like her new hair, not on Darlene path cause it's only with her gf and i don't like Kat, no interest in Sheila the undercover cop.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I just hope Kat doesn't try anything with Tris. In my opinion, it would be a mistake for Kat to get something with her before the MC. We already saw that Tris "has feelings" for the MC. And for Kat to suddenly "intervene"?

I don't know. I wouldn't like it.
Well Kat's the only love rival we have in this game since the father's impotent so trying something on Tris would be a good reason we can get rid of her. Hurt my sister and you get a bullet between the eyes:devilish:

MC's dad really have terrible luck, dead or impotent and it always results in them getting cucked :ROFLMAO:).

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
now that we finally got some progress with charlotte watch how the dev will slow down her relationship with the mc in next updates again...

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
This game feels like is milking the patrons like crazy. The progress is so damn slow that is almost unbelievable.
There is basically 3 options.

1 - Decent story progress with little to no animations.
2 - Decent amount of animations with little story progress.
3 - Be forced to wait an obscene amount of time for both a decent amount of animations and story progress.

No matter what people are going to find a way to complain about something. Nowadays I've seen more people complain about lack of animations expecting it to be a norm workload because everyone else is doing more detailed animations. Most people forget that most of these devs aren't even close to a professional level dev studio.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
This a linear story without meaningful choices?
Seems to be the case at times. There are characters you can break up with but some just proceed without a choice. I'm so willing to cut the ties with the whole Darlene/Kat arc but the MC keeps having sex with them. I find Kat especially boring so I figure she will be a prominent psuedo-antagonist at some point with her BDSM club....

Barley

Oct 19, 2020
anyone else is having trouble downloading from racaty? at 50 or 60% gives me a network error and resets the download

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes