VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
How could you possibly say this game is milking the patrons when it came out 10 months ago and has had a solid 45 minute update every single month?

The pace of the incest plots is moving a little slowly but that's not milking if the dev is actively working on the game (and there's still sex with all the side girls). Look at other games in the incest genre and measure how long it took for the family members to fuck. Cause Haleys story sunshine love DMD babysitter chasing sunsets (and many many more) it all took about 1 year of development time for the fucking to start so it's not even a slow burn because by the time two more updates come out and it's been a year MC and the mom will have fucked.

Always hilarious to see people who aren't subbed to a single content creator complaining about milking patrons lol.

Anyways --- the update was pretty good. Originally seemed like only the realtor plot made sense but now knowing its going to delve into sex trafficking in the club (and that worrisome look Katrina gave Tris) I think I'll give you club path a shot and see how it is.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
View attachment 1576177
My personal headcanon is that all the Patreon save incest games are set in some kind of post-capitalist society, where landlords got exposed as the leeches that they are, so now they're reluctant with their romances, because it got ingrained into their heads that nobody could ever love a landlord.
Hey, petty bourgeoisie need love, too! :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: MythMackay

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I wanted some Lisa in this update , but gonna have to say the talk between both MC and his mom was quite sweet. Also looks like Kat might have eyes on MC's sister now
Yeah, but I don't think it's a lustful/romantic interest... Keep in mind Sheila's story about her sister... :unsure:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
First and foremost, I enjoy the game and look forward to updates.

It'd be so much better in my opinion... if the script got an extra hour (or two) of attention. (grammar, spelling, better choice of words)

I can appreciate peoples' fatigue with the motorcycle montages, lol, we get it he's a no helmet daredevil that rides around with his kickstand out :BootyTime:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
No More Money [S2 E4 GOLD EDITION] - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Reactions: noxtj

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
There is basically 3 options.

1 - Decent story progress with little to no animations.
2 - Decent amount of animations with little story progress.
3 - Be forced to wait an obscene amount of time for both a decent amount of animations and story progress.

No matter what people are going to find a way to complain about something. Nowadays I've seen more people complain about lack of animations expecting it to be a norm workload because everyone else is doing more detailed animations. Most people forget that most of these devs aren't even close to a professional level dev studio.
I've made some animations myself and I know how complicated is to make one. Specially when you make one with dozens of renders.

What bothers me is the lack of progress with the sis.
Not that it matters anyway.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Okay just played the update, it was good but God i'm a bit upset that the dev didn't show Charlotte a bit more in that beautiful lingerie i mean what was the point in getting dressed in that just for the sleep and no posing a bit... shame cuz she looked so good in that lingerie...

Reactions: Nameless King

jufot

May 15, 2021
I'm not aware that I get to choose with them so far. I play for the story too not just to be mr fapstar...
You can reject both of them early on in the game. In fact, only Emma has a mandatory sex scene, at the very beginning, everyone else is optional. You'd think someone who plays for the story would know that ;)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Damn,Katrina is very hot,but she's shit lol. We all know what her looking at Triss and bea means. i hope now that we know about her,we will get a chance to warn triss,and not be like "oh no! my sister was kidnapped! who could have predicted that!

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Damn,Katrina is very hot,but she's shit lol. We all know what her looking at Triss and bea means. i hope now that we know about her,we will get a chance to warn triss,and not be like "oh no! my sister was kidnapped! who could have predicted that!
The cliffhanger leads one to believe that Triss's heart/trust in MC will be broken before he gets a chance to do any warning because she'll be unwilling to listen and looking for the nearest escape.

We don't know what she'll discover beyond the door, if anything, but I can't imagine her not moving out for at least a few days. Pack up and go the friend's, or be vulnerable and crying in the arms of a hot MILF at the farm. Plenty of time for some debauchery.

Given all that, it would take some fancy writing for Charlotte/MC to continue escalating, unless they don't know Triss knows, like, she plays it cool til she's out.

Hell, maybe she's walking into the bath to find dear old dad passed out drunk or worse, by the toilet.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
You can reject both of them early on in the game. In fact, only Emma has a mandatory sex scene, at the very beginning, everyone else is optional. You'd think someone who plays for the story would know that ;)
oh yawn go fap or something. I play the game every few months so I don't remember the start. Feel better mr pointless smartass?

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes