VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This time i'm completely sure that the dev has fallen in love for his MC !!:ROFLMAO:
The shower scene was a bit a show off , oh my MC looks so good lets watch him closely..... Ok....
I like that story but i start to dislike the MC more and more, he's such a nice guy, but he's cheating all the time, in this update he even seemed to be proud to annouce to his sister that his gonna fuck a girl the day after he fucked his girlfriend at home. What could his sister think of such a cheater.
So he fucks his boss, his girlfriend, wants to fuck his sister, he is close to fuck his mother, he fucks the girl in the fitness and so many others. He really must be a nice guy but do all those girls know about the others ?:ROFLMAO:
He's the typical motherfucker, looks good, smells good, looks cool, he is nice to everybody, the perfect son and friend.... but he fucks everything that moves, let's say that in his mind he's a saint, but the devil controls his dick!

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
He's the typical motherfucker, looks good, smells good, looks cool, he is nice to everybody, the perfect son and friend.... but he fucks everything that moves, let's say that in his mind he's a saint, but the devil controls his dick!
Well, to be fair, getting a playrun where the MC fucks everything that moves it's not the devil's fault, but the player which is controlling his dick ;).

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Well, to be fair, getting a playrun where the MC fucks everything that moves it's not the devil's fault, but the player which is controlling his dick ;).
We're only to blame, exactly. You def could avoid any sexy time, or any cheating, but some people ( including myself ) can't help but uncover all the scenes before we have to pick just one.
Side note: i actually loved this update, with the aunt and sizzy being all coy. Then the boss, too bad no Lisa scenes because she's so pure and lovable.

Reactions: Darkness65

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
We're only to blame, exactly. You def could avoid any sexy time, or any cheating, but some people ( including myself ) can't help but uncover all the scenes before we have to pick just one.
Side note: i actually loved this update, with the aunt and sizzy being all coy. Then the boss, too bad no Lisa scenes because she's so pure and lovable.
Oh dear !!! who play such a game by staying away from sex like a monk!!:ROFLMAO:
Of course you can avoid cheating and have sex only with your girlfriend, but in this way the game has not much gameplay to offer.
I think that i have already been very nice by rejecting many girls at the beginning, then mostly only teasing my sister and my mom.
I was forced into sex two times i guess, sometimes the game doesn't give you much choice and finally i rejected my beautifull aunt because it was really too much.
In fact what annoys me it's that the MC is shown as such a perfect man but totally corrupted in fact, like he has no clue that he misbehaves.
I can play an hawfull cheater but who at least has some conflict about what he does.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn Tris is a bigger tease than the sister in previous game. I just hope we can fuck her way before end game.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Oh dear !!! who play such a game by staying away from sex like a monk!!:ROFLMAO:
Of course you can avoid cheating and have sex only with your girlfriend, but in this way the game has not much gameplay to offer.
I think that i have already been very nice by rejecting many girls at the beginning, then mostly only teasing my sister and my mom.
I was forced into sex two times i guess, sometimes the game doesn't give you much choice and finally i rejected my beautifull aunt because it was really too much.
In fact what annoys me it's that the MC is shown as such a perfect man but totally corrupted in fact, like he has no clue that he misbehaves.
I can play an hawfull cheater but who at least has some conflict about what he does.
I think we're on the same page. It's impossible for me to resist all the girls. So what I do is keep different saves, some being faithful, some cheating, and so on. So in a sense my MC is going for all, I'm seeing all the scenes, and in some saves it doesn't feels like a creep bastard. The game has a good balance in that sense.

Jul 16, 2017
Bro why am i getting this when i tried to Load up my last save?Do i have to Start all over again?wtf?Anyone else had the same issue?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I do not understand. Why was the Tris route suddendly closed. I had no other choice than the MAID outfit. And now she is pissed at me for whatever reason. Just a scene before she was fine with me kerking of in front of her XD

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
This time i'm completely sure that the dev has fallen in love for his MC !!:ROFLMAO:
The shower scene was a bit a show off , oh my MC looks so good lets watch him closely..... Ok....
I like that story but i start to dislike the MC more and more, he's such a nice guy, but he's cheating all the time, in this update he even seemed to be proud to annouce to his sister that his gonna fuck a girl the day after he fucked his girlfriend at home. What could his sister think of such a cheater.
So he fucks his boss, his girlfriend, wants to fuck his sister, he is close to fuck his mother, he fucks the girl in the fitness and so many others. He really must be a nice guy but do all those girls know about the others ?:ROFLMAO:
Sorry to break it to you, but if the cheating bothers you this much, you have the option to break up with every girl and stay faithful to one girl. It's like devil controls your mouse :LOL:
On the path where the MC stays faithful to one girl he's not a cheater and he's not even bragging about her dates to his sister.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of No More Money S2E4 gold with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheats mod
I unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Attached file used to unlock gallery, nothing flash.
Updated my Android port to S2E4 Gold.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes