VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes
Feb 23, 2018
Let's not forget that this game is not supposed to be about just boning everything that moves. So maybe it's better that you stick with Milfy City instead as there you have all the family members jumping on mc's dick from the first scene with no backstory at all as that seems to be more like your type of game, and leave this one alone.
What an intolerant reply. Why are you on a forum discussing a game if you're going to be so ugly in your replies?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Great game, great graphics, great writting.

Only thing I personally didn't like is GF getting implants, I think it's not a good idea to change characters appearence so drastically without asking the player for input. I for one find implants disgusting ( even if it is in a video game ), so one moment she was hot, the next she became extremely ugly, and I would make different choices in the game from the start have I known that she is capable of something like that, would brake off the relationship there and then as well, but the game did not offer me a choice.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Sorry to break it to you, but if the cheating bothers you this much, you have the option to break up with every girl and stay faithful to one girl. It's like devil controls your mouse :LOL:
On the path where the MC stays faithful to one girl he's not a cheater and he's not even bragging about her dates to his sister.
Oh i love that game so much, girls are so beautifull and nice, how could i resist, it's not fair to temps us to much, i tried to do my best to stay as true as possible, but my hand doesn't follow my mind when i play and i end up in both wetting my pants and cheating.
Lately when mom went to sleep with me and opened herself to me i was in heaven, oh god thank you for not having a drama like incest.
Last week i almost lost my mind when i played Light of my Life and today i felt the same playing this game.
This world of beautifull happy incestual creatures just blows my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: royalcandy

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Sorry to break it to you, but if the cheating bothers you this much, you have the option to break up with every girl and stay faithful to one girl. It's like devil controls your mouse :LOL:
On the path where the MC stays faithful to one girl he's not a cheater and he's not even bragging about her dates to his sister.
This would make sense if one day before she would not tease me and see me jerking off in the shower.

I mean everything was fine with her. She loved me over everything but suddendly as the Maid Dress came its OVER. That was the line? If you write chracters it should be coherent with the rest of the game and not just a cut off moment like that.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Great game, great graphics, great writting.

Only thing I personally didn't like is GF getting implants, I think it's not a good idea to change characters appearence so drastically without asking the player for input. I for one find implants disgusting ( even if it is in a video game ), so one moment she was hot, the next she became extremely ugly, and I would make different choices in the game from the start have I known that she is capable of something like that, would brake off the relationship there and then as well, but the game did not offer me a choice.
Was suprised we didn't get another ugly change to emma appearance this update.
ugly breast implant Check
ugly lips Check
Only missing the ugly fat ass implant to completely ruined her.

Not having player feedback was a dick move but given the dev fascination with the mc not surprising he's trying to make sure none of the Lis look better than mc.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
OK i dont know anymore. It clearly said the Tris route is closed but an ingame day later she is back to herself and even wearing the maid dress. i mean the notification in the upper corner said the route is closed. Which route was it? XD

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
I must applaud the decision of making mods on the girlfriend, very few games do this, first a haircut, then implants, in my opinion it keeps things fresh, keep them going. Tatoos amybe?, I would love if one of the girls was a smoker too.
Another thing I applaud is the sexual tension between Tris and MC, I am really, really liking it. Cant get enough of this game. Thanks.

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
done that stuff but still no solution
this torrent does not work on all versions of clients, in the frequently asked questions, the versions of clients that it supports are indicated, see which versions it supports and download this client for yourself, you will be happy)

Reactions: baklol
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes