VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Dec 9, 2020

In the next episode, two girls will appear. You'll meet them either in the club, or while trying to sell an apartment.

Yesterday we created a poll for our +20$ patrons to vote Lisa.

Lisa is the shy and quiet type of girl who believes in love and has a good relationship with her parents. She just moved in the city and just like our mc she has a long distance relationship.

And today we have created a poll for our +20$ patrons to vote Lauren

Lauren is more crazy, likes to party and loves to flirt. She's not the type of girl who likes to be in a stable relationship, but she's a cool girl.

May the best girl win.
I feel like Lisa could be either of those two, but the right side might portray a bit more of a colder personality like the I'm too good for you rich bitch that spends a lot of time on themselves, while the left is more of the girl next door type. But I like the right side eyes much more.

Lauren left side definitely fits her profile, but the right side hairstyle and face are pretty nice, maybe make her into another character like her sister or something lol.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I never finished No More Secrets. I started it, but I quit it because I liked all the LIs. As there wasn't a harem ending and I only play one ending, I decided to abandon it so I wouldn't have to choose.

Anytime a dev nails the aspect that you end up liking *every* LI...that is a pure development win in one of these games period.

That you would essentially quit playing a game you were enjoying over the fact you were liking all the LI involved really just highlights how terrible of a story vehicle literal harems really are, and why so many of the same terrible/generic plotlines are being thrown out by game devs who are already just skimming through the feedback comments here (including extremist ones like that) for ideas when adding in their afterthought game stories.

But yeah, been a while but i don't remember having to do a whole lot of choosing towards the end of that one. It was just sex scene payout followed by another sex scene payout with the next girl lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Hotdoglover

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -
Download Patched: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
What is the difference between the two downloads? Is one of them with Incest? I dont want to play this?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hyy royalcandy this game have very nice renders and top quality animation (in my opinion)
But I want to know if in future your team will be big then you can make no more secrets with animations ??
I haven't give any thoughts to this, but there was a time when I wanted to create the animations, add music and fix the text, but it would have taken too much, but as you say, if I can afford better gear and my team will get bigger I don't see why not.

Reactions: #LaLa and Henry73au

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I played this game earlier today.

But the story was so uninteresting that I forgot that I played it. When I noticed it again approx 8 hours later, I thought "Oh, what's this game?".

Such an unoriginal, typical, unimaginative, average, forgettable game.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I played this game earlier today.

But the story was so uninteresting that I forgot that I played it. When I noticed it again approx 8 hours later, I thought "Oh, what's this game?".

But hey, at least the dev didn't put in an insanely stupid free-roam aspect this time... that's a plus... I guess.

However, the fact that the dev is running two developments at the same time right now explains why this story is just, average. They're clearly not emotionally invested in it, and that is clear in the writing.

Wouldn't it be awesome if there were some lessons to learn about developers stretching themselves thin, taking on multiple titles at the same time................ oh wait, there are, and those devs don't develop games anymore as a result. FML.

Reactions: Rabenze

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
But hey, at least the dev didn't put in an insanely stupid free-roam aspect this time... that's a plus... I guess.

However, the fact that the dev is running two developments at the same time right now explains why this story is just, average. They're clearly not emotionally invested in it, and that is clear in the writing.

Wouldn't it be awesome if there were some lessons to learn about developers stretching themselves thin, taking on multiple titles at the same time................ oh wait, there are, and those devs don't develop games anymore as a result. FML.
Goddamn bro what did he do to u?

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Goddamn bro what did he do to u?
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to have an opinion on games and the developers when they fail to learn from the mistakes of other developers, producing average content, and lackluster storytelling.

This has happened again, and again, and again. It blows my mind that none of them learn from the mistakes of the many developers who have failed at it in the past.. They just keep doing the same as each other, thinking that they will win with the formula that has failed so much in the past.

For those of us that love this industry, it is disheartening to see this happening... again.

However, this is just my opinion. Just because you don't agree with it, does not mean I'm wrong. But conversely, it doesn't make me right. Regardless, I'm entitled to my opinion, so, I'm gona continue to voice it.

Have a good one.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to have an opinion on games and the developers when they fail to learn from the mistakes of other developers, producing average content, and lackluster storytelling.

This has happened again, and again, and again. It blows my mind that none of them learn from the mistakes of the many developers who have failed at it in the past.. They just keep doing the same as each other, thinking that they will win with the formula that has failed so much in the past.

For those of us that love this industry, it is disheartening to see this happening... again.

However, this is just my opinion. Just because you don't agree with it, does not mean I'm wrong. But conversely, it doesn't make me right. Regardless, I'm entitled to my opinion, so, I'm gona continue to voice it.

Have a good one.
Bro u can have all the opinions u want, it just sounded like royalcandy had molested ur doggo or something...
...and i get u devs be stupid and don't learn shit...but no need to give this much of a shit about it....

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
but no need to give this much of a shit about it....
There are many of us that do. A large amount in fact. Our team dedicates our time to giving that much of a shit.

But, I just learned from a team member that RoyalCandy isn't in fact developing two games at the same time, as I suggested. I was wrong about that.

However, I had half forgiven the average, dispassionate storytelling, in light of that - now incorrect - fact. The lackluster storytelling is even more concerning now.

So many developers get away with ripping people off with half-arsed productions. It's about time we started demanding better.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
There are many of us that do. A large amount in fact. Our team dedicates our time to giving that much of a shit.

But, I just learned from a team member that RoyalCandy isn't in fact developing two games at the same time, as I suggested. I was wrong about that.

However, I had half forgiven the average, dispassionate storytelling, in light of that - now incorrect - fact. The lackluster storytelling is even more concerning now.

So many developers get away with ripping people off with half-arsed productions. It's about time we started demanding better.
"Get away with ripping people off" "It's about time we started demanding better." It sounds like you are talking about subpar public healthcare or something. :KEK: This is just a one man dev who is doing it in his free time after day job. :unsure:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Still better than that crap you nominated for best games/best stories, no offense. If u tell me that Hillside is an interesting game with a "compelling" story and Freeloading Family has the best story, Imma respectfully change the subject. Plus, how can u judge the quality of a game when said game just got released ??:rolleyes:

You don't like it coz it disappointed you or you don't like incest focused games in general, I respect that, but calling it unoriginal, unimaginative, average, forgettable and whatnot is exaggerated, especially since all well-paid games on this site focus on this specific fetish and its tropes. Matter of fact, can you pls name some interesting games that ain't so boring as this one.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with some "critics", but is it too much to ask of u to be a little more sympathetic toward RC's current situation and at least do some decent critique other than "meh... it's shit. Forgot I even played it. Flush it down the toilet. Dev doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.":FacePalm:

He explained why he did that, did u bother to read his posts before smack-talking him ?? He also worked his ass off on that project, how do u call that ?? Lack of hobbies or no social life ??

However, this is just my opinion. Just because you don't agree with it, does not mean I'm wrong.
It depends on the circumstances. You see someone making a mistake, you gonna call him stupid for that ?? I know he made a lot of mistakes with RNM, and we told him that he's gonna have problems with the dev in the long run especially with attracting new supporters, but at least he listens to what his fans say and gives a shit about their opinion. He can always do better next time, the important thing is to learn from mistakes and not repeat them.

The lackluster storytelling is even more concerning now.
I know that's a matter of taste, opinions/preferences are ALWAYS subjective, but given what games you consider "well-written" and "promising", I suggest you stop the harsh critique, your titles ain't exactly Oscar level masterpieces. Again, it's the first release, you can't judge the quality of the story from the get-go.

FULLY AGREED with that, and I assume you talk about a certain scammer who's been making bank for 3y. Funny thing is that the only one at fault is the person who keeps throwing money on "devs" like Scumdrop or ScamCSTOR. There's a lot of talented bois who don't even earn 500$/month and their visuals/stories are way above cheap shit like Dual Family and Milfy City. Sadly, some of those patrons are delusional and won't accept the brutal truth that they being scammed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
or you don't like incest focused games in general
I had to laugh at this. You're making a lot of inaccurate assumptions and generalizations in your whole thing. But this made me laugh, because if you knew me, you'd know that this is not the case.

I might be the biggest incest fiend you'd ever meet. lol.

That was funny.

I generally ignore and forgive the clique aspect of incest story telling. I know a lot don't. But, I don't care. I keep hoping for one of them to complete and deliver. But my disliking goes beyond that. There is nothing interesting or original about this story. It's just, meh. Why should I support this developer? There are dozens of others out there, doing exactly this.

My issue is, this developer *could* do better. But they're not.

I've played No More Secrets. Despite the rocky start, it was a good story.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Anytime a dev nails the aspect that you end up liking *every* LI...that is a pure development win in one of these games period.

That you would essentially quit playing a game you were enjoying over the fact you were liking all the LI involved really just highlights how terrible of a story vehicle literal harems really are, and why so many of the same terrible/generic plotlines are being thrown out by game devs who are already just skimming through the feedback comments here (including extremist ones like that) for ideas when adding in their afterthought game stories.

But yeah, been a while but i don't remember having to do a whole lot of choosing towards the end of that one. It was just sex scene payout followed by another sex scene payout with the next girl lol
Personally, if a game is not harem, I prefer to avoid having a romantic or sexual relationship with any girl other than the one I am going to see the ending with (it's my way of playing, which I suppose practically no one will share). As I only like (something personal that I don't think includes more than a tiny part of the players) to see an ending, if I am interested in more than one girl, then for sure I will abandon the game.

That doesn't mean that I abandon all non-harem games (many, most of them, especially if they have many interesting LIs). For example I am loving LOF, HH and MH and none of them are harem.

My problem with NMS is that even if the ending was actually chosen later on (which I don't know when it happens), I actually had to decide early if I wanted a relationship with multiple girls at the beginning (or when the story hadn't advanced much, now I don't remember when it happens), and since I was interested in all of them and I already knew that there wasn't a harem ending... I preferred to leave it. It all has to do with the fact that I don't like to see more than one ending (something that, honestly, I'm sure is a very rare peculiarity of mine) and dislike to have sexual or romantic relationships with other girls that aren't my choose LI (something that I guess will not be a common opinion either).

It's how I play, and I don't think I should change it to please anyone. Nor do I think anyone has to change their game because of my very strange way of playing.

Reactions: Henry73au

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
"I" didn't nominate anything for anything. I think you misunderstood the LP Staff Picks.
YOU - 2nd person plural. You, your team/LP staff, I didn't mean you specifically, thought it was obvious.

I love your articles/reviews, you guys do a good job, but you were too harsh on the dev with your last "review". RC is a hard-working dev, I think he at least deserves the benefit of the doubt before bashing his game like that.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
YOU - 2nd person plural. You, your team/LP staff, I didn't mean you specifically, thought it was obvious.

I love your articles/reviews, you guys do a good job, but you were too harsh on the dev with your last "review". RC is a hard-working dev, I think he at least deserves the benefit of the doubt before bashing his game like that.
Again, I don't think this is the place for that. This is going very off-topic, and I expect these posts to be deleted.

But, for as long as they exist. We promote individual opinion and thought. We as a group don't influence a review by an individual. We try to foster individuals expressing their own opinions. And we would even welcome multiple people reviewing the same game, at the same time, with differing opinions.

While I personally might not agree with that review, that you mentioned. I stand by that reviewer's ability to express their opinion.

We're not a company, we're a collective of individuals, and we should represent that. If anyone wanted to write a different review on this game, or any other by RC, you're welcome to do so, you can find info on our Discord.

I'm not going to post any links, you can discover them yourself.

Edit: I can actually direct you to this pin in General Discussion: https://f95zone.to/threads/lewdpixe...es-guides-on-the-adult-gaming-industry.41724/

Last edited:
Reactions: Smarmint

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes