VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy Ok, if this had been your first game, I could have forgiven it because DAZ takes a while to master. But you did one full game already. How did you manage to do something as blatantly amateur as this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either she likes to Plank in bed to increase her core muscles or you should redo this render.

Edit: Also, who taught you how to park a car? I don't know what city you grew up in, but normally one does not jump the curb.
My bad. I promise to fix the render. As for the parking, it's a crowded street with only one lane. A cheap neighbour.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What a copy of Midnight Paradise)
youy do realize that there's no game out there ...that doesn't have a copy right?so..your comment it's super helpfull...constructive criticism at it's best.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Easy enjoyable ride with options. Well written and pretty damn good renders. Definitely one I'm going to keep an eye on, hope and have my fingers crossed for timely updates. Very happy with the fact it looks like definite diferent story lines.. yep I'm gonna be good.... AND not so good. After playing this one my next games are going to be your others that are linked in the description of this one. Fingers crossed and taking the dive.. 2 thumbs up!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Even if it seems a bit standard for now, the first episode's made a great first impression. Not sure if the dev's shooting themselves in the foot with the written expectation the update's in March, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The soundtracks in this game are totally sick! They don't match with the game story, even in the slightest, but damn, no complaints, here! :cool:(y)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
No NTR. By consequences I mean that there are two types of consequences. Small and big.
Small:
- if you don't give Charlotte the drink with alcohol in it something will not happen
- if you don't pay for Patricia's drink and two do two other stuffs something bad will happen
Big:
- if you cheat on your girlfriend with someone she might find out.

Things like this
I mean, is it really cheating if she's your sister??

Reactions: royalcandy

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The story sounds really bad... why would your landlord's finantial problems influence you? Why wouldn't you get another place to live, with a different landlord, or move with your family for a short period before you find a new place.

I'm kidding, of coarse, I know what "landlord" means in incest games, but why not make a story that works on it's own, without any need for a patch? There could be so many different interresting stories, but no, we just gonna copy 90% of the games on this site. It's not just you, guys, of coarse. There's such an oversaturation of the cookie cutter, copy paste incest games. That's one of the reasons I have not played any of the games here for some time...

...I just had to get it off my chest. Do whatever you want. It's your creativity and it's not my place to tell you what to do. I have been writing couple of stories I would like to make into a VN, so hopefully when I have time off work...

But with all that said. I hope you guys get your team back to the point where you can make work that satisfies you. And I think it's a great thing to offer your patrons some alternative when you can't work on the main project. It's very wholesome, really, because you could have just made excuses or go radio silent and take money for doing nothing like some other creators. Good luck to you.

Well said.

But really what the "problem" essentially all boils down to at the core is that 99% of the people making these games are basically just people, with literally zero interest/experience on the writing side, who first and foremost are recognizing the fact people will pay them money for sexy renders and have the time/understanding/capability in relationship the creation process to seize on that opportunity.

That those renders then have to be tied into a game and story isn't something that is even getting any thought put into it until *after* that desire to chase the above begins. Which yeah...is why you routinely end up with the same low effort and cookie cutter copy/paste "I'll just basically make an exact copy at what this other game did and made money doing" recycled over and over. Since in essence it's just an afterthought aspect straying away from what they initially think is going to make them the money in most of these development processes anyway.

I actually enjoyed No More Secrets for what it was though imo. A solid B level game good enough to get away with having no animation umph on the sex scenes. Didn't feel any need to go back and play maybe the last update or 2 once it felt "beat" after it started rapid firing off the full sex payoff scenes on every girl latter on..but yeah. Interested in see what comes out of this one if animations are thrown into that formula

Last edited:
Reactions: Synnerai

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I dunno if this is the best course of action, i think rushing No More Secrets was a poor choice on the Dev's part, i am not sure what happened with Rejected No More, but i wasn't really digging that game, this one is off to a better start IMO. Also it has better looking female characters, although i guess that's subjective but i am really digging the female boss Katrina, so we will see where this goes, hopefully it's not abandoned, good luck.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm. I really loved No More Secrets. I have played hundreds of games here, and it was one of my top ten. I even pledged for awhile. However, the quality fell off the cliff, sorry to say. It was amazing just about until the swimming pool scene which was probably the 4th update from the end. Then, the story seemed to go out the window, the build up between all the different characters ended, and it just became a sequence of sex scenes with little character motivation, or interest. Everything was clearly rushed like crazy to get to the end for the last 3 updates. I was very, very disappointed to see the direction of a much loved game.

Like all of us I can just go online to find all the sex scenes I want to see, so what attracts me to VNs here is the story, the investment in the characters, to see their personality come through, and to build a relationship with the MC. Also it helps if there is some mystery to keep the interest of the fans.

Royalcandy clearly had a lot of skill with renders, and did a great job in the first 60% of No More Secrets with building an interesting story, with some very hot and fun characters. I hope that No More Money will be a return to form, but without rushing the ending, and having an MC and several LIs with convincing emotions, and where the story is given time to build-up in a natural way. Look at "Where the Heart Is", "Halfway House", or "Where it all Began" for examples of great writing where there is an investment in the characters. Where sex scenes occur where it makes sense, but it isn't the only focus or the only goal of the story.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, lets see.
"Hey, you know I love you right?"
"Yeah"
"So I fucked my sister... we're still good right?"
"....."
"Baby?"
"Hello? Police? there's an intruder in my home"
I meant it in the reverse order, as in it's ok if you cheated because she's your sister, right?

Reactions: Henry73au

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think rejected no more nearly killed any interest for this developer...I nearly didn't give this a chance in fear of another dopey MC that runs away to beat off whenever his little soldier rises to the occasion.
I like how this story has started, but I'm wary of any support, till several updates...jury is out, but I'm optimistic

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm. I really loved No More Secrets. I have played hundreds of games here, and it was one of my top ten. I even pledged for awhile. However, the quality fell off the cliff, sorry to say. It was amazing just about until the swimming pool scene which was probably the 4th update from the end. Then, the story seemed to go out the window, the build up between all the different characters ended, and it just became a sequence of sex scenes with little character motivation, or interest. Everything was clearly rushed like crazy to get to the end for the last 3 updates. I was very, very disappointed to see the direction of a much loved game.
I never finished No More Secrets. I started it, but I quit it because I liked all the LIs. As there wasn't a harem ending and I only play one ending, I decided to abandon it so I wouldn't have to choose.

partner33

Jul 31, 2019
How do people get into making games like this? Like what software? How do they get the models? Is it expensive?
[Ren'Py] is a visual novel engine that's open source and free for commercial use.
[Daz Studio] is a 3D scene creation and rendering application used to produce images as well as video. The models/assets usually have to be bought (official site has a store) but you can find free ones here in the forums (Development category) or if you do a little bit of internet searching.

You start by first learning how to use those programs (getting familiar with them) and then it's all up to your creativity.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
What an interesting 1st episode haah, the choices are rather linear but interesting thus far. Can't wait for me.

Reactions: skjifso
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes