VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well...
View attachment 1052038
I'll keep it bookmarked until full harem yes/no is decided and will then either play or ignore it. :D

Ah, okay, that sounds better. :)
I think it may have something like "No more secrets", certain girls may work with each other in some kind of mini harem?.
Don't really see Rc doing a full harem with all the girls even if I wish so myself :LOL:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You are not far away, but our mc will never sub. Kat is more dominant than Darlene, but the main idea of different jobs is for the evolution of our mc.

The difference path will have more effect over the MC's personality. If you choose Darlene's job, you'll be kind, romantic, try to take care of your "household".
On Kat's job you'll turn up to be doing shady stuff and would be more like a bad guy, who doesn't believe in love, no strings attached and would ask for things in return, when doing something for the household.
I know it's still early so might not have an answer for this, but will there be a way to make choices outside of the general personality path? Like an MC who's no strings attached douche with most characters but may choose to interact differently with one of them.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice start of the game and good characters.
We have decent father (at least so far), i really hope he stays a decent guy, makes it different than most games where the dad is a ass. I even feel a little bit guilty for wanting/trying to cuck him.

DJBADLIAR

Apr 27, 2020
Oh my!! I love the No More Secrets plot and story... Hope this one as good as the previous game or better yet even better.. Good luck dev.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
well ..you don't need to be tech savy..I'm not tech savy and it's pretty easy to activate the incest patch.
Just open the one here copy paste ..go to you folder /right click the file with the same name "relationships.rnc or whatever it was called and paste there/ctrl + s saves the changes and close the file and boom..you got incest enabled.

EDIT : the file is called relationships.rpy and it's in the game folder.
Yeah... I have no idea what you just said.
It was like talking to my family in Puerto Rico or my in-laws from the Philippines.
Unpack/unzip this to the /games folder of your No More Money folder.
Thank you! this is exactly what I was asking for!
You are a Godsend! A gentleman/woman and a scholar!

Reactions: Grimtown

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I know it's still early so might not have an answer for this, but will there be a way to make choices outside of the general personality path? Like an MC who's no strings attached douche with most characters but may choose to interact differently with one of them.
I don't want to complicate things too much, too many options might take a lot of development, but let me give you an example of how things would work, or at least how I want them to work.

Tris did something bad. You'll have three options on how to react.
1. Say that it's okay.
2. Tell her you understand, because it's normal and try to help her fix it
3. Spank her

If you're on "good guy" path you'll see options 1 and 2
If you're on "bad guy" path you'll see option 1 and 3

So if you're on the bad guy you won't be able to see the cheesie options and on the good guy you won't be able to see the bad guy options, but you're not required to spank her or fuck her without caring about her.

However I am thinking to add a moment when the MC decides to change his path, because the one he's on affects him too much.

Reactions: Ghostly

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
The male protagonist and milf remind me of the models from Midnight Paradise by Lewdlab (have not tried this and comment is based on the picture).

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes