VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It was usually based on patrons decision. They got to vote who their favorite is and based on that, I created content.
In this situation the amount of events are between Charlotte and Tris will be almost the same.
I designed the characters for this game on different levels.
LVL1 : Tris and Charlotte
LVL2: Emma and two girls that will appear in episode 2
LVL3: Kat and Darlene
LVL4: Episodic characters.
but will there be a harem route?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well popularity is not where he wants it because he tried something different with RNM and it was a "massive" fail. So sometimes it's better to stick with what you know will work and not take unnecessary risks.
And now he's copy/pasting ideas and situations from that game? RNM also started when tarded/perverted MC forgot/didn't wanted to lock his door and some landlady-ish/ roommate-ish character run into him.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I liked his previous works (to some extent, let's say 3 out of 5 stars for No More Secrets, which is playable but not supportable), but when I saw this, it was - OMG, not again. :eek:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Here is an incest patch. Someone else can do the walkthrough mod.
Ummmm... is there any way the incest patch can be downloadable for those of us that are not C++ certified or above ordinary tech savvy?
I know I sound like a dick, and I'm sorry about that. It's just upsetting to see a good game get better with a taboo patch, but then you're virtually cock blocked by coding. lol

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ummmm... is there any way the incest patch can be downloadable for those of us that are not C++ certified or above ordinary tech savvy?
I know I sound like a dick, and I'm sorry about that. It's just upsetting to see a good game get better with a taboo patch, but then you're virtually cock blocked by coding. lol
well ..you don't need to be tech savy..I'm not tech savy and it's pretty easy to activate the incest patch.
Just open the one here copy paste ..go to you folder /right click the file with the same name "relationships.rnc or whatever it was called and paste there/ctrl + s saves the changes and close the file and boom..you got incest enabled.

EDIT : the file is called relationships.rpy and it's in the game folder.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Unpack/unzip this to the /games folder of your No More Money folder.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
but will there be a harem route?
I haven't decided how the end will be just yet. But I think having the game as realistic as possible, where girls have feelings and actions have consequences it's hard to add a full harem ending.
I'm not saying it won't be possible because the end is far away in the future, but what I know for sure is that I want to create consequences for the actions. Maybe I'll find a way to fix broken relationships, but what I can say for sure that there will be more endings and some of them will have harem.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I haven't decided how the end will be just yet. But I think having the game as realistic as possible, where girls have feelings and actions have consequences it's hard to add a full harem ending.
I'm not saying it won't be possible because the end is far away in the future, but what I know for sure is that I want to create consequences for the actions. Maybe I'll find a way to fix broken relationships, but what I can say for sure that there will be more endings and some of them will have harem.
Interesting...well...not sure how to react to that :D
Guess I'll just be hopefull that a harem ending will be ...more complete lets say xD

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
but what I can say for sure that there will be more endings and some of them will have harem.
:unsure:
So is that a yes?
The question is: What do you want? I've read that you leave everything up to the patrons to vote on, which has been a way for many devs in the past to lose interest in a game, because they couldn't identify with it anymore after bending over backwards to every suggestion of their patrons.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, played through the first chapter and I must say it's a promising start! I was kinda surprised that all it took for "landlady" to let MC cop a very generous feel was feeding her some alcohol. Not complaining about it though :p

Question to the dev: would I be correct in assuming choosing to work for Darlene will open up a domination path with her, while choosing to work for Katrina opens up a sub path with her?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
:unsure:
So is that a yes?
The question is: What do you want? I've read that you leave everything up to the patrons to vote on, which has been a way for many devs in the past to lose interest in a game, because they couldn't identify with it anymore after bending over backwards to every suggestion of their patrons.
It's a maybe. As for what my patrons decide, is more like:
- I have two ideas and I like both of them, which one should I do.
- I need one more characters, but cannot decide which one of this three options I like the best
- I don't have enough time to add all the content in this version, so what should I focus on Episode _

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
great renders, love the mom and unlike most games (so far) the dad is not a total tool. great start. look forward to your updates. v/r Diego

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Well, played through the first chapter and I must say it's a promising start! I was kinda surprised that all it took for "landlady" to let MC cop a very generous feel was feeding her some alcohol. Not complaining about it though :p

Question to the dev: would I be correct in assuming choosing to work for Darlene will open up a domination path with her, while choosing to work for Katrina opens up a sub path with her?
You are not far away, but our mc will never sub. Kat is more dominant than Darlene, but the main idea of different jobs is for the evolution of our mc.

The difference path will have more effect over the MC's personality. If you choose Darlene's job, you'll be kind, romantic, try to take care of your "household".
On Kat's job you'll turn up to be doing shady stuff and would be more like a bad guy, who doesn't believe in love, no strings attached and would ask for things in return, when doing something for the household.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
The prologue kinda establishes that mommy gets a little loose on the morals when she drinks. (A LOT loose actually.)
EDIT: Scratch that. I played this right after "My Teenage Years" and my mind just jumbled it together.
I guess mommy is just a little horny for her son. AS IT SHOULD BE. :BootyTime:

With vaginal tag but no creampie tag, I can only assume the worse. :cry:
There aren't any explicit renders for it, but you can nut inside the GF right from the get go. ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
You are not far away, but our mc will never sub. Kat is more dominant than Darlene, but the main idea of different jobs is for the evolution of our mc.

The difference path will have more effect over the MC's personality. If you choose Darlene's job, you'll be kind, romantic, try to take care of your "household".
On Kat's job you'll turn up to be doing shady stuff and would be more like a bad guy, who doesn't believe in love, no strings attached and would ask for things in return, when doing something for the household.
Thanks for the clarification! I would have liked to see a Kat sub path (the fourth preview pic just screams femdom :p) but both paths you describe sound interesting.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes