VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
royalcandy

Seems like some (but not all) of the WEBP image files have the invalid header issue, leading to errors in decoding (playing using RenPy SDK 7.4.2 on macOS).

Extracting them from the RPA, applying the webp fix (see here for example utility), and putting them in the game directory fixes it, but please make sure the webp images have proper headers.
Can someone explain how to extract images from images.rpa?

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
@x0r can you add the tags under the Genre: in spoiler please

Last edited:
Reactions: X0R

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So the Rejected No More is a bust and now Royal moving to what people want, meaning No More Secrets spiritual sucessor? Well I didnt got around to play the other one but it didn't seems good at all comparing to NMS, this one hopefully its better. The fact Royal already moved on screams the other project wont last.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
OMG, third game from same author where Mc gets caught by house member with pants down... Seriously, use some imagination, invent something new, not just to recycle old ideas and events. It's predictable, which means it's boring... I downloaded this and started with thinking "let's see who will caught Mc playing with his dick this time"... and there it was, three minutes into game...

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Three horny boys who lust for their Moms and sisters that live in the same city, and have siblings that go to the same school, what are the odds.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
OMG, third game from same author where Mc gets caught by house member with pants down... Seriously, use some imagination, invent something new, not just to recycle old ideas and events. It's predictable, which means it's boring... I downloaded this and started with thinking "let's see who will caught Mc playing with his dick this time"... and there it was, three minutes into game...
I think you';re being a bit unfair here...I'm pretty sure that happens in 99% of the games with this kind of theme...getting caught with your pants down that is...
It's not something only 1 dev does...alot of devs do this...so you're being a bit unfair...but at least that's my opinion.

I think the game has a good start I liked the sister alot and the mother...can't say I'm to happy with the g/f since she does give vibes of golddigger..so I can't say I'm interested in her...
Darlene seems pretty interesting and while Katrina also seems pretty interesting and very attractive I think she might be a ...bad choice, she gives me to many "shit will go down on her path " vibes...

Overall I enjoyed the content and it got me hooked and shall await patiently for the next update.
Also again ...not meant as a insult but I would like to play a game made by everyone who keeps mocking the story in this game...I would like to see their creativity..coding skills...and daz/hs or whatever else engine they may use in creating the renders for their original game.
What I'm trying to say with that is basically if you're going to criticize a free game at least do it in a constructive way not in ...the way some people are doing it now.
If I offended anyone with my post I do apologize.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Look like a classic plot for an family game ! but ... i like-it ! That probably the power of the incest tag :cool:

Reactions: BTLD

Malcadon

Apr 8, 2018
No More Secrets was fun to play , as it revealed so little at time, I hope this one have similar effect

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think you';re being a bit unfair here...I'm pretty sure that happens in 99% of the games with this kind of theme...getting caught with your pants down that is...
It's not something only 1 dev does...alot of devs do this...so you're being a bit unfair...but at least that's my opinion.
Some of the devs uses that "situation" as well (not in 99% of games, at least not those I play, I saw it maybe in 2 or 3 games besides Royal Candy), but not in every single of their projects. This is like copy/paste, just with different characters. I've read on patreon that dev mentioned how his other game (which is on hold now) didn't got expected or desired attention. Well, maybe because he didn't had nothing new to offer and he just replicated his previous game? And yet, he started another "clone" of No More Secrets. Idea of a good game (well, at least for me) is not to be 100% predictable.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Some of the devs uses that "situation" as well (not in 99% of games, at least not those I play, I saw it maybe in 2 or 3 games besides Royal Candy), but not in every single of their projects. This is like copy/paste, just with different characters. I've read on patreon that dev mentioned how his other game (which is on hold now) didn't got expected or desired attention. Well, maybe because he didn't had nothing new to offer and he just replicated his previous game? And yet, he started another "clone" of No More Secrets. Idea of a good game (well, at least for me) is not to be 100% predictable.
I can understand that..but at the same time this is ....0.1 there's not gonna be to many twists at the begining of a fresh game.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
It's not like that scene is some kind of major plot point. It just thrown there to make you smile a bit, like an old gag thrown into a comedy movie. And if it fails to make you smile then there is no harm done anyway since that scene is like 10 seconds long. What a weird thing to focus on. :unsure:

Reactions: N7Pi3

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can understand that..but at the same time this is ....0.1 there's not gonna be to many twists at the begining of a fresh game.
and this is exactly what we had in 0.1 of his previous game. It's pattern now, and patterns are boring. none expects some crazy twists at the begining, but since this is fresh game, than give us something indeed fresh, not "leftovers" of a previous game. Show some new ideas, not just to repeat like a broken record.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
and this is exactly what we had in 0.1 of his previous game. It's pattern now, and patterns are boring. none expects some crazy twists at the begining, but since this is fresh game, than give us something indeed fresh, not "leftovers" of a previous game. Show some new ideas, not just to repeat like a broken record.
and at the same time...the other game had 2 updates..well 2 updates with contnet if I'm not mistaken...so let's put down our pitchforkes :)))) and be patient and have confidence in the dev.
Anyway...different views ...it's clear we are not going to change our minds ..you have your opinion which is perfectly normal and I have another opinion which again is perfectly normal :D
I'm gonna keep on playing since I don't mind it and I think the game looks good and can turn into a interesting story.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's not like that scene is some kind of major plot point. It just thrown there to make you smile a bit, like an old gag thrown into a comedy movie. And if it fails to make you smile then there is no harm done anyway since that scene is like 10 seconds long. What a weird thing to focus on. :unsure:
you can't smile on a joke you hear too many times, - This is like dude who knows just one joke and he's smothering with that one joke all folks all over again. New game - new joke (new way to extract a smile). Is it hard to make?

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
Nice start, great appearances in the game for and mc, hopefully this game looks very nice

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
and at the same time...the other game had 2 updates..well 2 updates with contnet if I'm not mistaken...so let's put down our pitchforkes :)))) and be patient and have confidence in the dev.
Anyway...different views ...it's clear we are not going to change our minds ..you have your opinion which is perfectly normal and I have another opinion which again is perfectly normal :D
I'm gonna keep on playing since I don't mind it and I think the game looks good and can turn into a interesting story.
It is justified criticism not "pitchforks" :) It will be interesting to see if second update of this game will be replica of second update of that game. Or it might contain some new ideas and something indeed fresh. Well, for rest I completely agree. Except "game looks good" part. About that will see after next update or so, considering on amount of fresh ideas and new things (hopefully to see).

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes