VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It is justified criticism not "pitchforks" :) It will be interesting to see if second update of this game will be replica of second update of that game. Or it might contain some new ideas and something indeed fresh. Well, for rest I completely agree. Except "game looks good" part. About that will see after next update or so, considering on amount of fresh ideas and new things (hopefully to see).
Well then I must apologize for using the term pitchforks :)
But the game does look good...renders are top notch from my point of view and the story just started :D
ALSO
Grimtown
I agree...I would also like to see a harem route in this game...I can't choose between mother and sister..and the other girls..but first and foremost...family cums first xD

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well then I must apologize for using the term pitchforks :)
But the game does look good...renders are top notch from my point of view and the story just started :D
Well, from visual apects I agree it looks good, but for the story, I'm tired to play as dumbass who doesn't know/pervert who doesn't want to lock door before grabbing his thingie into hands. Might be just me, might be not just me:)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
and this is exactly what we had in 0.1 of his previous game. It's pattern now, and patterns are boring. none expects some crazy twists at the begining, but since this is fresh game, than give us something indeed fresh, not "leftovers" of a previous game. Show some new ideas, not just to repeat like a broken record.
He tried to add small modifications with his other project but some people complained so back to No more Secrets template.
Not my thing, there are too many similar games like that, young perv fucks his family and pets, but to each his own.

Last edited:
Reactions: babbudoiu

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well, from visual apects I agree it looks good, but for the story, I'm tired to play as dumbass who doesn't know/pervert who doesn't want to lock door before grabbing his thingie into hands. Might be just me, might be not just me:)
Well...for me it left a good impression all we can do now is wait and see how future developments evolve :D I'm hopefull and trustfull in dev that he will do a damn good job :D with the story also :D

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for not showing obligatory mommy-getting-screwed voyeur scene this time. :KEK:
That would be some "thug life" shit from the dev lol. Think about the reactions... sweet, sweet chaos.:cool:

OMG, third game from same author where Mc gets caught by house member with pants down... Seriously, use some imagination, invent something new, not just to recycle old ideas and events. It's predictable, which means it's boring...
A bit harsh, don't ya think ??:rolleyes: You always welcome to play other games where "originality" is the key, or, better yet, enlighten us with your own creativity if u think being a dev working alone on a game is easy. The man got fired from his RL job for working his ass off on RNM and u start insulting him from the get-go. Have a little respect for devs who actually give a shit about what their patrons say and want. I know RNM started on the wrong foot, but the dev is willing to improve so he can still make that game a successful title with the proper adjustments.

So a visual novel is easier to maintain and do monthly updates
Monthly updates are good, but most of us prefer a big update with substantial content and proper build up released once every 2-3 months. Nobody will bitch about updates if it's worth waiting for them.;)

I think you';re being a bit unfair here...I'm pretty sure that happens in 99% of the games with this kind of theme...getting caught with your pants down that is...
It's not something only 1 dev does...alot of devs do this...so you're being a bit unfair...but at least that's my opinion.
Only a bit ?? The dude trolls, it's ok if he don't like incest, we respect that, but he should at least respect the dev's hard work. At least he talks and listens to what his fans say, can't imagine devs like ScamCSTOR doing better at that, and just compare the income. ScamCSTOR is focusing on "boring" shit like this for 5y and makes 50-60K/month (!!), naturally other devs will give their fans what sells.

Also again ...not meant as a insult but I would like to play a game made by everyone who keeps mocking the story in this game...I would like to see their creativity..coding skills...and daz/hs or whatever else engine they may use in creating the renders for their original game.
Yeah, me too. It's easy to judge others and complain, it's a whole different story when you're in the pilot seat, especially when you work alone on the game. Most "critics" don't know what a damn UnRen is, talking about programming, coding, rendering, and all that stuff is like talking to them in an alien language.

Some of the devs uses that "situation" as well (not in 99% of games, at least not those I play, I saw it maybe in 2 or 3 games besides Royal Candy), but not in every single of their projects. This is like copy/paste, just with different characters.
Simple fix... ignore the boring games and play your favorite titles, I bet all of them are really interesting. Like I said, it's ok if you don't like this game, but at least respect the dev's effort put into making it and criticize it after it gets more updates, ok ?? Bitching about incest and overused tropes in this genre is like bitching about NTR and cucking in a heavily focused NTR game thread.:rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, can you name some of those games you play ??

for some reason it's opening it instead of downloading it
Right click on the relationships.rpy file > Save link as > delete what's before relationships > No More Money folder > paste it in the Game folder, and it should work.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Love your comment. I'm just gonna explain the needing a patch. I created my fanbase with No More Secrets, which was a game that evolved around incest, so going on a different story might affect me.
As a request from mom/son fan, hope you'll give same amount of focus for "landlady" as you give to sisters, because in No More Secrets, Mom is more like a secondary LI compare to Sisters.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
He tried to add small modifications with his other project but some people complained so back to No more Secrets template.
Not my thing, there are too many similar games like that, young perv fucks his family and pets, but to each his own.
Pets...haha just made me spray my cuppa everywhere...had an unpleasant image of the family pooch getting nailed...ewww agh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
First it was the amazing No More Secrets :love:, then Rejected No More and now No More Money?

One of my favorite devs ever. I already know this game is going to be great. I wonder if this is also in the same shared universe of sorts as No More Secrets.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
A new game from the dev of No More Secrets, and it's NOT a sandbox? Sign me up!

Also, a game where the MC's dad is actually still alive??
Indy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A bit harsh, don't ya think ??:rolleyes: You always welcome to play other games where "originality" is the key, or, better yet, enlighten us with your own creativity if u think being a dev working alone on a game is easy. The man got fired from his RL job for working his ass off on RNM and u start insulting him from the get-go. Have a little respect for devs who actually give a shit about what their patrons say and want. I know RNM started on the wrong foot, but the dev is willing to improve so he can still make that game a successful title with the proper adjustments.
Uh-huh. Someone can't stand opinion different than his own, so he calls it "insulting dev"?
I have more respect for dev than you, considering I am willing to say and identify his weaknesses and bad aspects of his work (in my opinion, of course), in order for him to improve, instead of tucking him into false praises, while popularity of his games is not at level he wish them to be (guess why?).
At the end, he will put all criticism (or "insults", as you call it) together and see what he wants to improve and what not in order to attract more supporters than he currently have, or to keep things as they are and keep fanbase he have now, without risk of chasing away some of them with implementing changes. Whatever he decides, good luck with it.
A little more tolerance and all will be fine...

Reactions: Kalkuv and EZ8lt

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
As a request from mom/son fan, hope you'll give same amount of focus for "landlady" as you give to sisters, because in No More Secrets, Mom is more like a secondary LI compare to Sisters.
It was usually based on patrons decision. They got to vote who their favorite is and based on that, I created content.
In this situation the amount of events are between Charlotte and Tris will be almost the same.
I designed the characters for this game on different levels.
LVL1 : Tris and Charlotte
LVL2: Emma and two girls that will appear in episode 2
LVL3: Kat and Darlene
LVL4: Episodic characters.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes