4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Is it worth playing in this version?
Do I like apples?
that's my version of your question....
Yes?I don't know what you like/dislike?
I don't know what your appraisal of worthy is...so...perhaps?
How about you try it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: VN..reader

Solotov

Jan 9, 2019
Do I like apples?
that's my version of your question....
Yes?I don't know what you like/dislike?
I don't know what you appraisel of worthy is...so...perhaps?
How about you try it ?
I'm just asking if it's long enough to know the story, etc. because some "0.1" version games start and end with 10-15 pictures.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well, nice start. I like this one already.

Especially that the characters fit together.
For example, sometimes there are two dark-haired parents but the kids have all hair-colors and so one. But here you can clearly see, the daughter is the mothers daughter and i think Mc fits as well. I like that.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Really neat start for the game. Something I liked in that in addition to the resemblance between the characters, there were fun dynamics there. Especially the sister dynamic feels more closer to fleshed out one instead of being the virginal younger sister who knows nothing about sex/bitchy older sister who bosses the MC around. Something I'm intrigued by is the implication that there can be a bit more playing around with who the MC is as a person, no matter how limited it is. One of my issues with No More Secrets is that the MC themsef felt really all over the place, kind of, which I felt resulted from the mechanic focusing more on points/getting scenes rather than allowing more room to be a character. Don't know if that makes any sense and, to be fair, I feel it is a common issue in these kinds of games.

By the way, a lot of sympathis on the devs job loss. Here's hoping things work out best in the end.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
lol! I got the one I was having problems with to work, but now neither of the mods are working for me. Apparently Universe is pranking me! :p

Dec 9, 2020
I feel like there's more going on with the dad, as the mc wonders how fast they went bankrupt and lost everything. Plus he's kind of an ass snapping at everyone, which might just be from the stress of losing everything, but does he have some guilty feelings mixed up there? There's going to have be something there to push the mother to mc in the future anyways.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What the heck, did he give up on "no more rejections" or whatever the other game was...

EDIT - just went back to read some comments, and no he didnt abandon the second game, so thats good... gotta say already like the look of this one way more, Rejected had the ugliest girls of his 3 games so far... While this one still doesnt have a babe that can match Jeanne, at least they are hot.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
royalcandy Ok, if this had been your first game, I could have forgiven it because DAZ takes a while to master. But you did one full game already. How did you manage to do something as blatantly amateur as this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either she likes to Plank in bed to increase her core muscles or you should redo this render.

Edit: Also, who taught you how to park a car? I don't know what city you grew up in, but normally one does not jump the curb.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes