VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
So a man must allow a woman to suck his cock whenever she wants otherwise he treats her as livestock.

So when a woman shows signs she likes a man I guess that dude is allowed to take her pussy whenever he desires, otherwise he's cattle.

Makes sense(y)
I understand this argument but you have to take this scene into context. The MC was pursuing the sister constantly before this, and suddenly he comes down on her like a hammer. He implies that his sister is not smart enough and has no agency to make any choices without him. He then proceeds to give her guidance on sex, smoking, drinking, money, and relationships. If the MC was doing this to manipulate her then fine, but his thoughts seem to betray a feeling of undeserved moral superiority and altruism that I find laughable.

Reactions: Gwydion and LSC82

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I understand this argument but you have to take this scene into context. The MC was pursuing the sister constantly before this, and suddenly he comes down on her like a hammer. He implies that his sister is not smart enough and has no agency to make any choices without him. He then proceeds to give her guidance on sex, smoking, drinking, money, and relationships. If the MC was doing this to manipulate her then fine, but his thoughts seem to betray a feeling of undeserved moral superiority and altruism that I find laughable.
So if you want to fuck someone then you can't offer that person any guidance? Who made that rule?

Also, why is offering guidance a bad thing, that's something I truly don't get.

"My older brother told me to always stand up for myself that must mean he thinks I'm stupid & have no agency."

Reactions: Rythan25

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
So if you want to fuck someone then you can't offer that person any guidance? Who made that rule?
Its more a critique of his smugness not his actions. If your partner treated you as an ignorant child you would not be happy. Partners help each other through things all the time but it is definitely a different dynamic. This is regardless of whether the advice is right or wrong, needed or not needed. His concern on the beach in the morning comes across much better and is more understandable, than his condescending inner monologue the night before.
And I want to point out that this is the guy that gave his possibly alcoholic mother drinks on the beach to try to take advantage of her.

Reactions: Gwydion

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Its more a critique of his smugness not his actions. If your partner treated you as an ignorant child you would not be happy. Partners help each other through things all the time but it is definitely a different dynamic. This is regardless of whether the advice is right or wrong, needed or not needed. His concern on the beach in the morning comes across much better and is more understandable, than his condescending inner monologue the night before.
And I want to point out that this is the guy that gave his possibly alcoholic mother drinks on the beach to try to take advantage of her.
Partner in what? She's not his girlfriend & socially & financially he's above her & she does behave like an ignorant child. Him wanting to fuck her doesn't mean they're partners or on the same lvl.

Can't really comment on the mother cause I avoid her route, he might behave like an asshole towards her, I don't know & I don't care, but that's not the point of the conversation, the discussion is about how he treats his sister. The way mc treats the mother has nothing to do with how he treats his sister.

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Partner in what? She's not his girlfriend & socially & financially he's above her & she does behave like an ignorant child. Can't really comment on the mother cause I avoid her route
Well things will turn on what actions have happened before, so I will have to concede at that. And I don't think I can win an argument on whether you should act as both a parent and a lover in an incest game. ;)

Reactions: Nemo56

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Updated for S2E5
  • Added 1 scene to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Does the wt mod work with ver. 2.5.1?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Should be in club path not real estate
Well even agents like to hit the clubs as much as anyone else.
Being on the Job there, may not fare well in some cases but.....
Hangin' with loved-ones ya trust keep'n eye out for ya is a BIG plus, as well.
Everyone should go out and have some fun, at least once in a while too.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
would be more realistic than the typical story of a mother/sister starting to have sex with her son/brother
Makes also the complete build up pointles, no need for slowburn if u just wanna feed them a rape drug.
Also realistically speaking, if they find out the MC has druged and basicialy raped them, the MC would be very likely the new bitch in the next prison for years to come.

Althought i like the idea to use the drugs to spice up some scenes, consensual and if they already have sex.

Reactions: zeromike

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Makes also the complete build up pointles, no need for slowburn if u just wanna feed them a rape drug.
Also realistically speaking, if they find out the MC has druged and basicialy raped them, the MC would be very likely the new bitch in the next prison for years to come.

Althought i like the idea to use the drugs to spice up some scenes, consensual and if they already have sex.
They don't really need the drug. There is also no need for the slow burn. Mom and Sis have been dreaming of being with MC long before they moved there. MC just didn't see it cause he was too involved with his girlfriend ( why Trish hated her so much and called her a "gold digger"). MC sees it now and wants it. Just need to take the bold step to make it happen. Will it happen? NO. Probably will never happen.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021

truth. but I can make the same argument if you choose Katrina path. "the MC would be very likely the new bitch in the next prison for years to come" that doesn't invalidate that you can make a story about a crime

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes