VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Kat has no path, she is a slut lol. Why people think you need disgusting shit in a game is beyond me. Some players have been patiently waiting so if the drug is how it happens I'll add Royal to the pile of devs who destroy their own game to show garbage.
IIRC Kat and Darleene have a path, but u can only get them as double, which is why i turned down Darleene, no interest in Kat...not to mention to working for her.
If we will get the choice, i gladly help bringing her into prison, or shoot her if she goes after MC's girls.

Skut100

Feb 13, 2019

Hi guys,
How are you? I hope everybody is doing fine, unfortunately today I don't come bearing good news.

NO MORE MONEY

The development of the sixth episode is going both good and bad.
It's going good because I don't have much work on my main job, so I can work more on the game, but the bad part is that the episode is huge.
This episode is going to be the biggest of them all. So far I have written 66% of the episode and it's already bigger than all the other episodes. That being said I'm really sorry, but there is no way I will release the game this month.
At first I was going to split this episode in two different versions and release the first version this month and second part in March, but that's a bit impossible.
Since we progressed quite much into our story, the game is starting to become more sexual, so that means more animations, which my computer could not finish in time. Only the first part of this episode has 27 animations and one animation takes around 24 hours to render.
That being said, unfortunately the next release will be in March and it will be about Charlotte, Tris, Lisa, Lauren and Emma.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you? I hope everybody is doing fine, unfortunately today I don't come bearing good news.

NO MORE MONEY

The development of the sixth episode is going both good and bad.
It's going good because I don't have much work on my main job, so I can work more on the game, but the bad part is that the episode is huge.
This episode is going to be the biggest of them all. So far I have written 66% of the episode and it's already bigger than all the other episodes. That being said I'm really sorry, but there is no way I will release the game this month.
At first I was going to split this episode in two different versions and release the first version this month and second part in March, but that's a bit impossible.
Since we progressed quite much into our story, the game is starting to become more sexual, so that means more animations, which my computer could not finish in time. Only the first part of this episode has 27 animations and one animation takes around 24 hours to render.
That being said, unfortunately the next release will be in March and it will be about Charlotte, Tris, Lisa, Lauren and Emma.
It's a wise decision not to split, you would only get bullshit for it anyway. Take your time :coffee: , do it right. I'm looking forward to it.:geek:

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah, yeah. He's as bad as it can be. One stupid motherfucker who doesn't know what to do with his life because when he saw his sister drunk as fuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he didn't thought to seize this opportunity and fuck her brains out, maybe even some rough anal. He's so bad written because he has mixed feelings. Because after all it's completely normal for him to want his sister and mother. He finds them attractive when he shouldn't. He doesn't know what to do with this new feelings his discovering, but yeah.

With Charlotte he was caught in the moment, it was something romantic for them. It was perfect, but with Tris it was different. She was drunk, it was clear. How would he explain that to her in the morning.
"You know last night when you got drunk? I popped your flower. I kinda molested you, but it's fine because it looked like you wanted the same thing. You know? We're cool right? It was out of love, because that's how I show my love to you, my little sister, who am I supposed to protect like a normal big brother."

And taking her to a bar and help her build alcohol tolerance, while he's there for her to protect her, so that no man could ever take advantage of her, is so stupid. Why would he do that?

Yeah, sorry for my bad writing.

Here. A lot of good stories between siblings who fuck like bunnies without thinking about consequences and without having some meaningful connections, beside "I got a dick, you got a pussy. Let's fuck!".

Happy fapping!
Dont buy into the negative. This is your creation and we are along for the story. I really love what you have done. You have always been a reliable Dev. that has shared amazing stories. This one is no different, there is always going to be critics, but you know what your the one with all the patreons and downloads. If i had half your talent....

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Possibly stupid qestion BUT, what does the progress bar do?

It shows the progress in the current episode or in the entire game or ... ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
ty

EDIT:

Huh ... im not so sure anymore
Ive reached episode 2 and the bar is at less than a quarter of the way ... so i would think it shows the progress for the whole game?
If that's so, my guess is that once the next episode is out and you reload this game, the bar will be lower.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The progress bar is for the whole game. This way you can see how much there is from the game. I added this bar after a night when I played a game for the first time and I kept playing hoping to finish it. If I'd knew at 12AM that I only reached half of the game I would have stopped and continued in the morning.
This way you can see how much till the end, no matter what episode you're playing.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
The progress bar is for the whole game. This way you can see how much there is from the game. I added this bar after a night when I played a game for the first time and I kept playing hoping to finish it. If I'd knew at 12AM that I only reached half of the game I would have stopped and continued in the morning.
This way you can see how much till the end, no matter what episode you're playing.
Oh, nice

I actually like that there is a progress bar like this.

I've been having a good time with this game (and your previous work), keep up the great work :)

Also, tbh i appreciate devs that take the time to answer questions on this forum so thank you for that also!

Reactions: royalcandy

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I only play for content with Katrina. Hope for more in the future, tired of the rest of the vanilla shit.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes