VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
If you don't want two girls to kiss/touch during a threesome, then just keep one path open. There will be combinations of girls that will simply work together. They will not fall inlove with each other, they will not have sex without the MC, but they will have good relationship, both with the MC and with each other.
then your story makes no sense for Tris/Charlotte/. Why the slow burn for the Mc and them if the moment they become aware of each other they become bi? it's silly for Tris/Charlotte but would work for the other girls as they have no other real characters than "lets all fuck someone and I don't care who" anyway. It's your game but if Charlotte/Tris become bi to solve the problem of the Mc the story becomes pointless. It's normal though so I never expect a dev to pass on the lesbo thing even when it is the biggest stretch to connect a mother/daughter who both develop feelings for the same person. It's easy, flashback to Charlotte being another pointless bimbo like Denis and Tris can just get curious and boom problem solved.

Major Winters

Feb 22, 2022
I think it’s very good, it’s still in development though. The new update is going to be a big one so also show support on Royal Candy’s Patreon if you can.
Hey, thanks for the recommend. I will certainly go and have a look. But is this game playable, or do I need to wait for a playable release some time later?

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
who told u that by removing threesomes & foursomes a story becomes better?:ROFLMAO:, not to mention game allows for player to choose only one girl if that's ur thing.

u just want to ruin the game for the rest of us cause that's what ur kind does.
derp-I know you think you read but you don't. I'm talking about the only two characters with any kind of story. If you like threesomes the other girls are more than happy to oblige. It's people like you who think every game has to be the same mindless garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if you ask for the dad to join them next and then lets get some ntr action and become complete retards lol. Rock on.

• Angry
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
then your story makes no sense for Tris/Charlotte/. Why the slow burn for the Mc and them if the moment they become aware of each other they become bi? it's silly for Tris/Charlotte but would work for the other girls as they have no other real characters than "lets all fuck someone and I don't care who" anyway. It's your game but if Charlotte/Tris become bi to solve the problem of the Mc the story becomes pointless. It's normal though so I never expect a dev to pass on the lesbo thing even when it is the biggest stretch to connect a mother/daughter who both develop feelings for the same person. It's easy, flashback to Charlotte being another pointless bimbo like Denis and Tris can just get curious and boom problem solved.
Guess you'll just have to see how I will handle it and how it would make sense, because I'm not going to spoil the game. Charlotte loves her daughter and Tris loves her mother. If handled well, then all the slow burn, will make sense. I'm planning to add part-harem endings, how do you think it's going to happen if the girls will not know about each other. I just have to make sure that it won't be forced and for that you'll have to wait, or maybe play solo paths for your favorite girls.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hey, thanks for the recommend. I will certainly go and have a look. But is this game playable, or do I need to wait for a playable release some time later?
It's playable. There are a few good hours worth of content and since it's a visual novel, when you reach the end, you'll just have to wait for another version and then continue where you were.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The only way I can see how it makes sense is if Tris and Charlotte talk to each other and realize how they both feel about MC. So they realize they will have to share him. Once they are all together one thing leads to another and things happen between them.

Now that said nothing in this game so far about Tris/Charlotte and MC have made sense. Too much HOT...cold ...cold ......HOT. Those relationships don't to be any further along then when the game first came out.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The only way I can see how it makes sense is if Tris and Charlotte talk to each other and realize how they both feel about MC. So they realize they will have to share him. Once they are all together one thing leads to another and things happen between them.

Now that said nothing in this game so far about Tris/Charlotte and MC have made sense. Too much HOT...cold ...cold ......HOT. Those relationships don't to be any further along then when the game first came out.
The story is only at 50% done, so there is still time for things to happen, the only thing I can say is that I'll do my best to make everything feel as natural as possible. Nothing forced.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The story is only at 50% done, so there is still time for things to happen, the only thing I can say is that I'll do my best to make everything feel as natural as possible. Nothing forced.
It is your story. I do like the game. It just feels MC was closer to getting Charlotte the night of Dad's Office party then any other time during the game really. Well that and maybe the massage that Dad interrupted.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
It is your story. I do like the game. It just feels MC was closer to getting Charlotte the night of Dad's Office party then any other time during the game really. Well that and maybe the massage that Dad interrupted.
It seemed so because that night Charlotte was drunk. Her judgement was cloudy, but you can't say she was closer than the night she and Phill had a fight. You can't compare sober Charlotte with drunk Charlotte. Just compare sober Charlotte from the beginning of the game and sober Charlotte from now. This is the way you should view her progress.

Reactions: KrusherKev

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Sober Charlotte touched a pecker with her bare hand.

Anyway, I'll be happy to be led to wherever this goes, but I do sincerely hope that penetration isn't the signal that its ending. Played too many that build up to a one or two pose pump, a quick wrap up and then its over. Optimistic.

Reactions: Rythan25

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It seemed so because that night Charlotte was drunk. Her judgement was cloudy, but you can't say she was closer than the night she and Phill had a fight. You can't compare sober Charlotte with drunk Charlotte. Just compare sober Charlotte from the beginning of the game and sober Charlotte from now. This is the way you should view her progress.
But was she acting on what she really wanted while she was drunk. And is she just too reserved when she is sober. Afraid to give in to her true feelings. That is the vibe I'm getting from her. That she wants MC and has since before the move. But she is too afraid to actually act on them. Same goes for Tris.

Reactions: royalcandy

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
But was she acting on what she really wanted while she was drunk. And is she just too reserved when she is sober. Afraid to give in to her true feelings. That is the vibe I'm getting from her. That she wants MC and has since before the move. But she is too afraid to actually act on them. Same goes for Tris.
It's a bit different in Tris' situation, but yeah, it looks like that in both cases, but the feelings are different.

Reactions: KrusherKev

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's a bit different in Tris' situation, but yeah, it looks like that in both cases, but the feelings are different.
I understand. But as someone playing the game. It begins to get very FRUSTRATING screaming at the the screen "JUST DO IT ALREADY! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO"

and thinking ok they are really close so it should happen this next update. Just to have Charlotte say something like " We need to Stop"

Reactions: acondo

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I understand. But as someone playing the game. It begins to get very FRUSTRATING screaming at the the screen "JUST DO IT ALREADY! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO"

and thinking ok they are really close so it should happen this next update. Just to have Charlotte say something like " We need to Stop"
Well it doesn't matter if she wants it or not. The thing is she first need to accept the idea of cheating on her husband. She's the one who taught the MC that cheating is bad, beside she needs to get over the fact that she wants to do it with her son, you know, it's not something you just forget.

Reactions: Rythan25

Wmram

Feb 4, 2021
Any chance of us getting and android port for the current version? I have played only up to the end of the last port.
Thanks

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Well it doesn't matter if she wants it or not. The thing is she first need to accept the idea of cheating on her husband. She's the one who taught the MC that cheating is bad, beside she needs to get over the fact that she wants to do it with her son, you know, it's not something you just forget.
I just hope that when it’s time for you make that content, you’ll give us a lot of it, and not something like in the penultimate update one scene with Charlotte, one scene with Tris and then BAM! Done, finished. On to the next game.:cry:

Btw, if the buildup with the family continues, the girlfriend will have over 9000 scenes by the end of the game :ROFLMAO:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I just hope that when it’s time for you make that content, you’ll give us a lot of it, and not something like in the penultimate update one scene with Charlotte, one scene with Tris and then BAM! Done, finished. On to the next game.:cry:

Btw, if the buildup with the family continues, the girlfriend will have over 9000 scenes by the end of the game :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry. You'll get your content.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm not trying to argue with you. Just trying to figure out your line of thinking. And I have enjoyed this chat with you.

I would have figured after what he said at that party, it would have been enough for her to have said "FUCK IT".

At this point no matter how much i like Charlotte, if I was MC I would have just ignored her and Tris and started looking for my own place to live. After all you can only be teased and then said NO to so many times.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I'm not trying to argue with you. Just trying to figure out your line of thinking. And I have enjoyed this chat with you.

I would have figured after what he said at that party, it would have been enough for her to have said "FUCK IT".

At this point no matter how much i like Charlotte, if I was MC I would have just ignored her and Tris and started looking for my own place to live. After all you can only be teased and then said NO to so many times.
Yes I feel you, but at the same time you don't kiss goodbye a 20 years marriage, just like that. Usually people get used to bullshit, so it's hard to say fuck it just like that, but if you played the latest versions you can see that she's really close and the fact that she falls in love slowly with her son, doesn't help her marriage at all, but at the same time, you have to understand that she's a woman in her 40s. She's not a girl who doesn't care about the consquences. Both Tris and Charlotte are attracted to the MC, but look how they act on that. Charlotte is the woman to think before she acts, except for when she drinks, while Tris, she teases her brother with every occasion, she doesn't think about the consequences. She's just playing.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes