VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Finally got around to playing the game after being a long-time No More Secrets fan and damn! From what I've seen so far (S1 E5) it seems well done and I can give more thoughts later.

That said: can a bro get a playlist link? Because god damn the tracks in this are absolutely banger - enough so that I wouldn't mind listening to them even out of this context.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Finally got around to playing the game after being a long-time No More Secrets fan and damn! From what I've seen so far (S1 E5) it seems well done and I can give more thoughts later.

That said: can a bro get a playlist link? Because god damn the tracks in this are absolutely banger - enough so that I wouldn't mind listening to them even out of this context.
In the game folder is a file 'audio.rpa'. use unren to decompress that file and voila - all the music files that play ingame.

Reactions: haooni and Brovalon

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
On my 1st playthrough I always stick to fam if there's a limited number of girls per run. I'm using DA's Android port & have a couple of questions about its goal: is the goal of the highlighted choices just to get/keep you on a specific path only or does it inform you if a path will be broken?

Would it be safe to ASSume if I want to keep mom/sis over others I just pick their paths ONLY? so far I'd love to keep Lisa & maaaybe Emma as well but family comes 1st (hopefully >;D )

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Would it be safe to ASSume if I want to keep mom/sis over others I just pick their paths ONLY? so far I'd love to keep Lisa & maaaybe Emma as well but family comes 1st (hopefully >;D )
So far there are no consequences if you date more girls, just some dialogs that vary a little.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Having some unfortunate exceptions occur every time the player character speaks in the mother's novel. Looks like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And similarly to another user I've had a couple previous exceptions that I've been able to ignore no problem. Is there an official fix or should I just continue ignoring the exceptions? They don't seem game breaking.

Reactions: haooni

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Having some unfortunate exceptions occur every time the player character speaks in the mother's novel. Looks like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And similarly to another user I've had a couple previous exceptions that I've been able to ignore no problem. Is there an official fix or should I just continue ignoring the exceptions? They don't seem game breaking.
This is the first time I'm hearing about this problem, I'll have to take a look first thing in the morning, can you please send me one of your saves in private so I can take a look at what's wrong?
Cheers!

Reactions: Brovalon

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
How in the world is MCs relationship at 'landlords-tenants'. And it's not just a fact that you don't normally live with your tenants since they were little kids, continue live with them for more than 20 years, don't let them pay a single penny for RENTING AN APARTMENT, and then proceed to take them with you when your're bankrupt and have to move to another city. Even the dialogues sound like it were written about family, like this **celebrating 21th anniversary** 'haven't I done enough for you? I mean I gave you two beautiful TENANTS'. WTF, literally nobody ever says it tlike that. It should be clearly word 'CHILDREN'. It's like totally family(at least foster family) story, but right before publication author changed every mention of words 'mom' and 'dad' for 'landlady' and 'landlord', 'kids' for 'tenants', and then hoped nobody will realise even if the rest of the sentence will remain totally unchanged.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How in the world is MCs relationship at 'landlords-tenants'. And it's not just a fact that you don't normally live with your tenants since they were little kids, continue live with them for more than 20 years, don't let them pay a single penny for RENTING AN APARTMENT, and then proceed to take them with you when your're bankrupt and have to move to another city. Even the dialogues sound like it were written about family, like this **celebrating 21th anniversary** 'haven't I done enough for you? I mean I gave you two beautiful TENANTS'. WTF, literally nobody ever says it tlike that. It should be clearly word 'CHILDREN'. It's like totally family/incest story, but right before publication author changed every mention of words 'mom' and 'dad' for 'landlord' and 'landlady', 'kids' for 'tenants', and then hoped nobody will realise even if the rest of the sentence will remain totally unchanged.
Welcome to the world of Patreon and them holding your $ over your head... Most author's get around it with patches/mods even if written by others. You learn to live with it! :>)

• Sad
Reactions: zaqrwe and Brovalon

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ah, it's just.. hurting my brain a little wwhen I read it. Pity that the pinned incest patch is not up to date with latest releases :(

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ah, it's just.. hurting my brain a little wwhen I read it. Pity that the pinned incest patch is not up to date with latest releases :(
That Incest patch will work fine (as said above). It will only be 'out of date' if new characters are introduced that are members of your family. If not - then that patch will do the job for you. Enjoy! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: zaqrwe

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
This is the first time I'm hearing about this problem, I'll have to take a look first thing in the morning, can you please send me one of your saves in private so I can take a look at what's wrong?
Cheers!
Sent! (I'm fairly certain. I've never DMd someone on F95 before.)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy one question... is this deleay for the next update gonna affect the monthly schedule for next releases?
Well, yes. I won't be able to release two versions in March, but beside that no, after this update we'll go back to monthly update, except for August, that's when I'm taking a few weeks off. I'm working 12-14 hours a day with both my main job and this project, so I'm going to need a break.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes