VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
This is the first time I'm hearing about this problem, I'll have to take a look first thing in the morning, can you please send me one of your saves in private so I can take a look at what's wrong?
Cheers!
Sent! (I'm fairly certain. I've never DMd someone on F95 before.)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy one question... is this deleay for the next update gonna affect the monthly schedule for next releases?
Well, yes. I won't be able to release two versions in March, but beside that no, after this update we'll go back to monthly update, except for August, that's when I'm taking a few weeks off. I'm working 12-14 hours a day with both my main job and this project, so I'm going to need a break.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
That will be ironic, my wife leaving me for working too much, while I create a family with problems, mainly caused by the fact that the husband works way too much and doesn't make time for his wife.:ROFLMAO:
well, on the positive side: that would a) give you more time for the game and b) first-hand experience into what your characters are going through emotionally to give them even more depth.. ;-)

Yeah, I am more of a glass-half-full guy :cool:

Feb 18, 2018
How in the world is MCs relationship at 'landlords-tenants'. And it's not just a fact that you don't normally live with your tenants since they were little kids, continue live with them for more than 20 years, don't let them pay a single penny for RENTING AN APARTMENT, and then proceed to take them with you when your're bankrupt and have to move to another city. Even the dialogues sound like it were written about family, like this **celebrating 21th anniversary** 'haven't I done enough for you? I mean I gave you two beautiful TENANTS'. WTF, literally nobody ever says it tlike that. It should be clearly word 'CHILDREN'. It's like totally family(at least foster family) story, but right before publication author changed every mention of words 'mom' and 'dad' for 'landlady' and 'landlord', 'kids' for 'tenants', and then hoped nobody will realise even if the rest of the sentence will remain totally unchanged.
Yes, that is exactly how it is, what is your point? It was done obviously to avoid Patreon's rules. Would you prefer if the dialogue was written the other way round and it made no sense when using the patch? The game has an incest tag so why are you even in this thread if you don't like that genre?

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1647037548355.png

Weekly Report 13

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine.

This week I managed to do more than I was hoping, so giving this, I can say that next week will be a great week for you. I have finally managed to finish posing all the animation, which was the hardest part, so on that side I only have to wait for my machine to finish rendering them.

As for the still images, there are not so many renders left, but I hope I'll finish them soon, so I can focus on the music, debugging the game and adding the new features. Since there are a lot of animations to be rendered probably I will have time to add both the memories gallery and the still image option instead of the panoramics.

That being said, this is the last weekly report I'll be doing for this version.

I wish you all a good weekend.

Bests,
Jason

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Yes, that is exactly how it is, what is your point? It was done obviously to avoid Patreon's rules. Would you prefer if the dialogue was written the other way round and it made no sense when using the patch? The game has an incest tag so why are you even in this thread if you don't like that genre?
Hm, I didn't play that many games, so patreon 'no incest' rule didn't come to my mind earlier. And using tags like 'incest' without proper 'official' path only makes things worse.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hm, I didn't play that many games, so patreon 'no incest' rule didn't come to my mind earlier. And using tags like 'incest' without proper 'official' path only makes things worse.
If you want to have a good laugh, play "Parental love" without patch. That's just hilarious.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes