VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The organization which begins with a "P" has only one answer to that (and several other questions): Shut it all down. Then we all lose out while the pointless and fruitless "legal" discussion takes over this forum. Seen it happen - nothing good comes out of that. Keep it simple and working properly - we all continue to enjoy the game.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
That Incest patch will work fine (as said above). It will only be 'out of date' if new characters are introduced that are members of your family. If not - then that patch will do the job for you. Enjoy! (y)
Well it works indeed, with one exception tho. During MC reading landlady book, when conversation inside restaurant happens, every sentence said by him(waiter) leads to crash. Well game still works if I keep clicking 'ignore' but still that part was practically unplayable.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Well it works indeed, with one exception tho. During MC reading landlady book, when conversation inside restaurant happens, every sentence said by him(waiter) leads to crash. Well game still works if I keep clicking 'ignore' but still that part was practically unplayable.
Are you using any mods, because most of them were not updated correctly to the changes I've done lately.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Are you using any mods, because most of them were not updated correctly to the changes I've done lately.
Indeed, I used scrappy mod too. It may also be the issue, but according to post with it, it's updated to last episode version.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Indeed, I used scrappy mod too. It may also be the issue, but according to post with it, it's updated to last episode version.
If tracelog mentions any of the mod files, it's usually a topic for the mod forum.
Try without mod and see if it works.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You're not extracting updates in to the same folder as old ones are you ?
I used Scrappy's mod with the latest and had no issues

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The problem is that I also made some changes on other files, which the modders didn't realized and now it's no longer compatible, however in the next version there will also be an integrated gallery and Gold version already has integrated walkthrough so there is no point in using mods.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Eh, two Triss-centered updates in a row? Damn. Thanks for the Charlotte event, though
No, why do you say that? How is "Tris, Lauren, Lisa and Emma" the same as "Tris"? She's just one out of four.
Aside from that the last one was basically an introduction, not many were happy with it, not like with the Charlotte update before that.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Well before this, there were two updates focusing mainly on Charlotte. The main LIs needed a lot of screen time to make sense in progressing, that's why I did it like this. Two updates for Charlotte and two for Tris.
well it's a win-win for me :KEK:
every update is focused on my favorite LI:BootyTime:

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Sure, and I’m fine with this, I like the slow progression of this game. Around Christmas he release a ''meh'' update, where nothing happened, but now, the game is back on the right track
Figured you liked slow progression judging by your avatar :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes