VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

maria

Jul 19, 2017
When exactly?
I only know that it usually found its way through a Samaritan to F95Zone 3 days after release.....
This was also already the case with the other games

Wait and see:coffee:
the last version was dropped on next day after realise

maria

Jul 19, 2017
When exactly?
I only know that it usually found its way through a Samaritan to F95Zone 3 days after release.....
This was also already the case with the other games

Wait and see:coffee:
no, in realise day. look at dates at 1st page)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
This excuse Is no sense. I'm the first one think that he deserve more money for his constant work, but posting It here don't give away nothing to him.
It does. Dev will make it public in like 5 days or so. Those who want it now should consider donating. By removing the donation time benefit, you are stealing dev's money.

Reactions: Nemo56

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
pup eie.jpg

What is there to decide?
Just fire it up. Featuring goody two shoes QOL menus, it will get you toexpolore the many girls and their paths in here.
Mods will give you the extra nudge to confidently pursue your preferred hottie at any given time.
The new game is bustling with easy choices and hot action to keep you edging in your seat for another scene.

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Question ahead of S2E6, is season 2 close to being done? I've been waiting for it to be done until I play through the game again, but if S2's gonna have like 10 episodes I might as well do it now.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Yeahhh I like this game, I really do, but I don't like it enough to pay $40 for it

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It does. Dev will make it public in like 5 days or so. Those who want it now should consider donating. By removing the donation time benefit, you are stealing dev's money.
Time to live in the 21st century man. There have been thousands of studies around this by now (just to name by the EU for example since they have no stakes in the actual industry) that have proven there is actually a positive effect in the game industry when it comes to piracy. Publishers and developers have mostly stopped the old feature of making demos which effected the industry negatively and supported the rise of piracy.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Question ahead of S2E6, is season 2 close to being done? I've been waiting for it to be done until I play through the game again, but if S2's gonna have like 10 episodes I might as well do it now.
No. S2 is planned to have around 15-20 episodes, so nowhere near being done.

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
I don't need the new version today but saying that put the update here would be a steal of dev's Money isn't true, when most of his patreon(so his Money) are from this forum
Point taken, I'm one of those.
But I prefer to give him the choice of time.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes