4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
No More Money [v2.5.1 S2 E5 GOLD EDITION] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 789 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 772 MB: -

No More Money [S2 E5 Gold Edition] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi
First thank you for this compressed version (y)
But there is problem with webp image that not decode in joiplay (not all ) !
I want to convert to jpg or something else but it can't be converted i think problem is on webp bytes that is broke so joiplay can't decode it!
Just want to say for the next update for game plz do new compressed version with some new setting that joiplay can decode it.
Thank

Last edited:

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Indeed, I used scrappy mod too. It may also be the issue, but according to post with it, it's updated to last episode version.
Many scripts in scracppy's mod are outdated and therefore still contain bugs that have long been fixed. I have pointed this out to him several times, but he does not update them. Unfortunately, therefore, people report errors that occur only because of the mod.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't forget your weekend plans with the Family.
Your real life one, not this one.
You can always fix this one.
Script errors in RL (things not going as planed) are a pita. And if you open your wallet and get a "resource not found" error, the family is not amused. But if you say something wrong, you can always try to ignore or rollback.

Reactions: toolkitxx

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Don't forget your weekend plans with the Family.
Your real life one, not this one.
You can always fix this one.
Thank you, well if it's not tomorrow it will be on Monday, but tomorrow might be good actually. If my machine manages to finish rendering the animations then I'll release the game tomorrow, because all the rest will be done by then.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
it never drops here on release day anyway,so i'd just go about my life and wait patiently If I were you guys,without the pointless "where is hero/we need a hero" vs "nooo let the dev make moneyyy" shit that happens every time in this thread.

Reactions: Bnshy and Balu83

maria

Jul 19, 2017
it never drops here on release day anyway,so i'd just go about my life and wait patiently If I were you guys,without the pointless "where is hero/we need a hero" vs "nooo let the dev make moneyyy" shit that happens every time in this thread.
its droped many times in realise days, so patient is not so nessesary)

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes