VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
scrappy

Update your WT properly! You are using completely outdated scripts with bugs!

Even the old episodes are always corrected. I always find things that can be improved, but these are no longer bugs.
But your WT is so outdated that there are still bugs in it that have been corrected long ago.

Reactions: DVC804

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I thought that finally Tris will accept her feelings for MC...FINALLY. but nah... she's still playing hard to get.

Also, why dafuq was he running half naked without shoes? Couldn't put a shirt and shoes?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I thought that finally Tris will accept her feelings for MC...FINALLY. but nah... she's still playing hard to get.

Also, why dafuq was he running half naked without shoes? Couldn't put a shirt and shoes?
Our boy is a bit of a streaker :KEK:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
LOL. I guess you are not a fan.
As a note, I must say I have never smoked, I hate the smell of smoke, and in real life, smoking is an instant turn off for me (I would never date a girl who smoked, I find it disgusting).
But, that said, I really like to see it in adult visual novels. Don't know why.
I agree that the aesthetic is sexy somehow, even though they're disgusting.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
LOL. I guess you are not a fan.
As a note, I must say I have never smoked, I hate the smell of smoke, and in real life, smoking is an instant turn off for me (I would never date a girl who smoked, I find it disgusting).
But, that said, I really like to see it in adult visual novels. Don't know why.
Cigarettes never did anything for me personaly.
Don't know why but they just never have.
Had i a choice, if any for a Tris-Smoken' render.
Would find it far more apealing if she was smoken a quality hand rolled cigar.
But whatever floats your boat.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I see you in season 25 guys. :KEK:

what a shit show of a game
bye.
Yay, 19 Seasons without "shitshow" comments from this person. What a day for joy!

About the cigarette: I don't think it was meant to be sexy, but show her do something stupid, end of story. So I really don't care what she smoked.

I liked the latest chapter btw. Now I have to find out what routes unlock the rest of the gallery :s

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes