VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Seriously. Tris/Charlotte taboo throuple or bust.
Either that or they are ok with each other seeing the MC as long as there is no one else. I have zero interest in the rest of them. If anything I'm sleeping with one eye open so Kat/Denise/Darlene or some other world-ending lesbian doesn't show up with some date-rape drug and ruin the game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Kinda feels like we have made nearly zero progress with the sister, going to be 10 updates before anything happens with her. Had a full "chapter" devoted to her and it feels like we are back to exactly the same spot we were in 2 chapters ago. With the last game it felt like steady progress with each of the characters, this one feels like nothing, nothing, nothing, then bam fuck em.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Kinda feels like we have made nearly zero progress with the sister, going to be 10 updates before anything happens with her. Had a full "chapter" devoted to her and it feels like we are back to exactly the same spot we were in 2 chapters ago. With the last game it felt like steady progress with each of the characters, this one feels like nothing, nothing, nothing, then bam fuck em.
I also felt weid and bad about this, the MC is fantasizing on his sister since the beginning and the moment she tries something that asshole just send her away playing the good guy who will not take advantage of his drunk sister and puts the blame on her.
Then he starts patronizing and lecturing her about smoking and everything else, treating her like a child.
I start to hate that guy, he wants to play the responsible adult but he just plays with other feelings and cheats without any regret.
He wants to fuck his mother, his sister, his girlfriend but in fact he doesn't love any of them he just uses them. Does he wants a harem, the fucking family:ROFLMAO:, at the rate things are developing right now it may could happen in 10 years i guess!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Well no. Hadn't had our dick in her mouth before. Despite her recantation of events, that's still progress.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I also felt weid and bad about this, the MC is fantasizing on his sister since the beginning and the moment she tries something that asshole just send her away playing the good guy who will not take advantage of his drunk sister and puts the blame on her.
from what i understand he blamed her for running away & stealing his bike, not the sucking his dick part
Then he starts patronizing and lecturing her about smoking and everything else, treating her like a child.
thing is she kinda behaves like one, she's very immature. Also, he's the family's patriarch considering his dad is a deadbeat, he's supposed to do that.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well no. Hadn't had our dick in her mouth before. Despite her recantation of events, that's still progress.
Eh, there have been far deeper intimate moments between the sister and brother before this like 6 updates ago. Despite the .5 second blowie, they were much more intimate in like update 5 when the bro was on the couch, and when he let her drive the motercycle. At the end of this update it feels like they are 20 steps behind where they were 2 updates ago.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I start to hate that guy, he wants to play the responsible adult but he just plays with other feelings and cheats without any regret.
He wants to fuck his mother, his sister, his girlfriend but in fact he doesn't love any of them he just uses them. Does he wants a harem, the fucking family:ROFLMAO:, at the rate things are developing right now it may could happen in 10 years i guess!
He was right to turn her down while she was drunk, technically. But she wasn't THAT hammered. She managed 3 flights of stairs, snuck right past his oblivious ass, and drove his bike to Bea's.

He really should have made it clear to her he'd be totally down if she was sober and that she doesn't need to act slutty for him to be interested.

The sudden "moral dilemma" bullshit about being "not-siblings" was out of place at that point.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
He was right to turn her down while she was drunk, technically. But she wasn't THAT hammered. She managed 3 flights of stairs, snuck right past his oblivious ass, and drove his bike to Bea's.

He really should have made it clear to her he'd be totally down if she was sober and that she doesn't need to act slutty for him to be interested.

The sudden "moral dilemma" bullshit about being "not-siblings" was out of place at that point.
I wouldn't mind getting some credit for breaking up with Emma and turning down the rest of the cast too. She said I liked sluts but the MC is standing there without a GF because I'm waiting for the Genii to write something good for Tris/Charlotte. I get that having nuanced dialogue for different paths would be a lot of work but it would be a nice touch. Instead those rabid animals keep pawing at me like we are in a relationship even though I turned them all down multiple times. I thought that would have been a great moment for a heart to heart of sorts-maybe next time.

Nov 9, 2020
View attachment 1472796

Overview:
Everything started when my dad lost his company and everybody is forced to move in a different city. Here we have to start from zero in a small apartment with only two bedrooms, so "unfortunately" you'll have to share a room with your younger sister.
Since you're already 20 years old, it's time for you to help the family however you can, so you'll be searching for a job.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-31
Release Date: 2022-01-31
Developer: RoyalCandy - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.1 - Season 2 Episode 5 GOLD EDITION
Other Games: Rejected No More - No More Secrets
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAN SIG:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED - TORRENT

Mini Games

Patches: *

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH/GALLERY MOD - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod - Fan Sig - GERMAN Translation - Fan Sig 2 - Portuguese translation - Save -
Extended Cheat MOD

Syerate thanks for the link
* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1427393 View attachment 1427394 View attachment 1427395 View attachment 1427371 View attachment 1427372 View attachment 1427373 View attachment 1427374 View attachment 1427375 View attachment 1427376 View attachment 1427377 View attachment 1427378 View attachment 1427379 View attachment 1427380 View attachment 1427381 View attachment 1427382 View attachment 1427383 View attachment 1427384 View attachment 1427385 View attachment 1427386 View attachment 1427387 View attachment 1427389 View attachment 1427390
I hope he finally fucks Triss in this update. Downloading now fingers crossed

B_I_T

Apr 10, 2020
Updated for S2E4
  • Added 2 scenes to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Thank you.
Any update?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Do not forget about one detail !!! The selection option can only contain two actions !!! :)

View attachment 1627016

Because (what a horror) will be the third action to choose from ...

View attachment 1627031

Forum flights hundreds of requests ... What should I do now !!! ... Give a guide because I got stuck in the game ...
Is there a new version of cheatmod ... PLEASE !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Wow the game is coming along great. We should be proud for such a masterpiece. We are gonna be famous. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
He was talking about getting rich. It's not 2017 anymore. A better understanding of the *paying* market and better success blueprints for those with the ability and drive to execute them have evolved since then.

Listening to what the more consistently vocal members who display extreme/obsessive posting traits on a piracy board like this one is pretty much the last thing anybody trying to get rich wants to be stuck doing nowadays. The get rich goal is to position yourself BEYOND the point of caring what gets said here :)
Yeah I agree with what you said. Nicely put btw. The dev should keep doing what he is doing. if he starts listening to everybody it would be a mess and it would go nowhere. My previous comment was just a joke. I am not making any games, in fact i know nothing about it and I don't want any money nor the headache that comes with it. I just want to play games with good story and hot milfs and be happy. Cheers :)

Reactions: JBZ

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
i don't get it.
people saying there was not any progress with tris in this update and this was just a waste because mc don't let her drunk sister give him bj while mom was sleeping next to her, and then he "rejected" her.

but actually this was biggest progress so far and actually most important one:
Acknowledged and let each other know about their feelings. so if not that what the fuck do you call progress?
fucking her in the ass while she's drunk as hell? :KEK:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes