VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Happy fapping!
Hm.

- Charlotte cheating on her husband was addressed, and that is cool. I liked it.

- The fact that MC is still wearing his kiddie pants and does not leverage his changed role in her life is a bit strange and baffling, to be honest. Mother/son is usually treated the way it is treated because disabilities in children the power disparity between the parties, as mother can basically rape her son using her position. Here? He is the one working and bringing money, he is either paying for the house or contributing to it, and covering her expenses. For all intends and purposes, he assumed the role of her husband at this point.

I wish MC will figure it out already. Their relationship core problem is not mother/son taboo (they didn't have issues with that), but with him gunning after a married housewife. He really should do more in this case - take her out on dates, pay for her expenses and give her money for the living, promise to pay/contribute to Triss's college tuition, rent them a separate living space/make her sharing bedroom with him official and permanent etc. If he is trying to take the role of her husband, he really should act like it and say it directly.

So far he is kinda doing it, but never understand the fact, its gravitas and meaning.

Thanks for the update and all the hard work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hm.

- Charlotte cheating on her husband was addressed, and that is cool. I liked it.

- The fact that MC is still wearing his kiddie pants and does not leverage his changed role in her life is a bit strange and baffling, to be honest. Mother/son is usually treated the way it is treated because disabilities in children the power disparity between the parties, as mother can basically rape her son using her position. Here? He is the one working and bringing money, he is either paying for the house or contributing to it, and covering her expenses. For all intends and purposes, he assumed the role of her husband at this point.

I wish MC will figure it out already. Their relationship core problem is not mother/son taboo (they didn't have issues with that), but with him gunning after a married housewife. He really should do more in this case - take her out on dates, pay for her expenses and give her money for the living, promise to pay/contribute to Triss's college tuition, rent them a separate living space/make her sharing bedroom with him official and permanent etc. If he is trying to take the role of her husband, he really should act like it and say it directly.

So far he is kinda doing it, but never understand the fact, its gravitas and meaning.

Thanks for the update and all the hard work.
too soon ;)

Reactions: KrusherKev

GrayC

Aug 28, 2021
I appreciate the story telling that leads up to the sex scenes. Maybe I am in the minority, but context matters. The story building up to those scenes make it more impactful and enjoyable. Just like when some games do have the galleries or replay scenes, to me its better when they have the words and choices instead of just the pictures and clicking through them.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This was good. Dont worry do your thing. The build up should be good for the climax to be enjoyable. You are doing great. Cheers.

What people expect in games:

Name young MC: Big Dick
Name older woman: Mom
Name younger girl: Sister

Chapter 1:
Mom: I want Big Dick
Sister: He is with me, just a few more minutes.
Mom: Lets have a threesome.

And they lived happily ever after.
The End

So will this script work if I make a game like this? Will I be rich? :p
Whether it works basically breaks down to a ratio of how good the renders/animations to how bad the engrish writing is. If you can score comparatively high on the former while keeping the latter the latter to at least a more universally accepted (where it's not just native english speakers popping into the thread commenting what a good story it is)....you'll likely do ok!

As for getting "rich" doing it, that of course is a subjective value. But I think it's become rather clear over the last couple years that such is more and more often being reserved for the select devs who are tapping into the evolved understanding that 95% of the cross over mainstream money you'd want in to get in the process of trying to get "rich" isn't coming from people with who are out there literally chasing I want to screw my mommy or incest based fetish fantasies.

People play/support incest games because that's what is out there to play, and incest games is what the strictly visual skill devs (like this one) push out because that's the easiest to copycat with no added overhead expense given their literal zero writing skills that is much much easier exposed trying to do anything else themselves.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Honestly i like the game a lot but i'm becoming more confused than the MC itself.
So many things building at the same time with all the girls I wonder where we are leading to D:

Reactions: giqui

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Nah. We play it because we love sum incest :ROFLMAO:
He was talking about getting rich. It's not 2017 anymore. A better understanding of the *paying* market and better success blueprints for those with the ability and drive to execute them have evolved since then.

Listening to what the more consistently vocal members who display extreme/obsessive posting traits on a piracy board like this one is pretty much the last thing anybody trying to get rich wants to be stuck doing nowadays. The get rich goal is to position yourself BEYOND the point of caring what gets said here :)

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes