VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Started a new playthrough and once again it seems there's a bug associated with Emma. You're forced to go on a dinner date with her for some reason where she and the MC have apparently forgotten they broke up, despite JUST having a conversation with Tris about how she's his ex now literally as he was apparently getting ready for the fucking date.

MC is a frustratingly dumb motherfucker when it comes to Tris too. At this point I'm worried he's just going to end up being fucking blue-balled to hell with her all the way until the final episode where she announces she's fallen in love with some guy named Frank and is moving to Las Vegas or some shit.

That would be professional speed walking by the MC : Chicken-Legs McGee.

Aug 30, 2019
someone have a save with all the gallery unlocked?i have 2 photos lock-ed and i dont know how to get them, i played like 5 times and nothing

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Heh, in my experience having downed several drinks and/or the smoker being "smoking" hot (*groan*) also goes a long way ;)
No matter how hammered I got, I literally got sobered up if I was smacking lips and slapping tongues with a smoker chick - and honestly when their breath smells so strongly of something that makes you gag, you won't care how "hot" they are. Can't do much about my keen senses. I don't care if people smoke, to be fair, I remember I used to regard female "hot babe" smokers as more mature women than they actually were, just because the act of smoking a ciggy made them look more demure. Nowadays I give a wide berth to any and all :p

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Started a new playthrough and once again it seems there's a bug associated with Emma. You're forced to go on a dinner date with her for some reason where she and the MC have apparently forgotten they broke up, despite JUST having a conversation with Tris about how she's his ex now literally as he was apparently getting ready for the fucking date.

MC is a frustratingly dumb motherfucker when it comes to Tris too. At this point I'm worried he's just going to end up being fucking blue-balled to hell with her all the way until the final episode where she announces she's fallen in love with some guy named Frank and is moving to Las Vegas or some shit.

That would be professional speed walking by the MC : Chicken-Legs McGee.
You could probably add Charlotte finishes her book. Becomes a famous author. Divorces the Dad and moves to Hollywood and marries some Movie Producer. MC never hears from her again.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
No matter how hammered I got, I literally got sobered up if I was smacking lips and slapping tongues with a smoker chick - and honestly when their breath smells so strongly of something that makes you gag, you won't care how "hot" they are. Can't do much about my keen senses. I don't care if people smoke, to be fair, I remember I used to regard female "hot babe" smokers as more mature women than they actually were, just because the act of smoking a ciggy made them look more demure. Nowadays I give a wide berth to any and all :p
This. Went on a date with a seriously fucking hot girl and we ended up kissing (I won't say making out because it wasn't exactly a long session) and she tasted like a fucking ashtray. Called it right then. :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Balpheron

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
This was good. Dont worry do your thing. The build up should be good for the climax to be enjoyable. You are doing great. Cheers.

What people expect in games:

Name young MC: Big Dick
Name older woman: Mom
Name younger girl: Sister

Chapter 1:
Mom: I want Big Dick
Sister: He is with me, just a few more minutes.
Mom: Lets have a threesome.

And they lived happily ever after.
The End

So will this script work if I make a game like this? Will I be rich? :p
Yeah, yeah. He's as bad as it can be. One stupid motherfucker who doesn't know what to do with his life because when he saw his sister drunk as fuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he didn't thought to seize this opportunity and fuck her brains out, maybe even some rough anal. He's so bad written because he has mixed feelings. Because after all it's completely normal for him to want his sister and mother. He finds them attractive when he shouldn't. He doesn't know what to do with this new feelings his discovering, but yeah.

With Charlotte he was caught in the moment, it was something romantic for them. It was perfect, but with Tris it was different. She was drunk, it was clear. How would he explain that to her in the morning.
"You know last night when you got drunk? I popped your flower. I kinda molested you, but it's fine because it looked like you wanted the same thing. You know? We're cool right? It was out of love, because that's how I show my love to you, my little sister, who am I supposed to protect like a normal big brother."

And taking her to a bar and help her build alcohol tolerance, while he's there for her to protect her, so that no man could ever take advantage of her, is so stupid. Why would he do that?

Yeah, sorry for my bad writing.

Here. A lot of good stories between siblings who fuck like bunnies without thinking about consequences and without having some meaningful connections, beside "I got a dick, you got a pussy. Let's fuck!".

Happy fapping!
Do not forget about one detail !!! The selection option can only contain two actions !!! :)

1.jpg

Because (what a horror) will be the third action to choose from ...

2.jpg

Forum flights hundreds of requests ... What should I do now !!! ... Give a guide because I got stuck in the game ...
Is there a new version of cheatmod ... PLEASE !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Do not forget about one detail !!! The selection option can only contain two actions !!! :)

View attachment 1627016

Because (what a horror) will be the third action to choose from ...

View attachment 1627031

Forum flights hundreds of requests ... What should I do now !!! ... Give a guide because I got stuck in the game ...
Is there a new version of cheatmod ... PLEASE !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
it should be

FUCK YOUR MOM MISSIONARY
FUCK Y OUR MOM DOGGY

FUCK YOUR MOM MISSIONARY
FUCK YOUR MOM DOGGY
FUCK YOUR MOM COWGIRL

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I can't relate to that. If I break up with Emma in S1E5, then it doesn't come to a date in S2E1.
Are you playing with a WT mod?

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I can't relate to that. If I break up with Emma in S1E5, then it doesn't come to a date in S2E1.
Are you playing with a WT mod?
Hmm, you're right. Deleted the RenPy folder and tried with a clean "install" and it didn't happen this time so either the mod or the incest patch is causing an issue here. (heads up JokerLeader )

I assumed it was another Emma flag bug like the last release and the conversation with the aunt as she left, so my bad there.

Reactions: JBZ

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yep, agreed.

It smells fucking gross. I always gotta take shower when getting home from parties. That smoke smell just sticks to ya and is extra noticeable when you're away from it. :sick:
Not necessarily. Both my parents and my wife smokes and I don't and it doesn't bother me. The only type of smoking that does bother me is weed and cigars.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Nobody got any chub playing this update so I guess we're all here discussing cigarettes. :ROFLMAO:

It was a pleasant update that could have gone in multiple directions, and it mostly did, it circled right back to where it started. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

• Haha
Reactions: Monogatari2005

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't know, i like the story and the characters, i like the models and the renders are good but those panning images to left, to rigth, up, down in slow motion, it's driving me nuts!!!
The dev must be thinking that it gives some animation and that he can use a bigger image and make it move to put some life into it, but it just gives me the feeling that my feets are stuck into glue!!:ROFLMAO: I wanna move but it's slooooooowww and it's driving me mad!
He tries to make some good animations but once again the timing is not right, it's bullet time love i guess!:ROFLMAO:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I don't know, i like the story and the characters, i like the models and the renders are good but those panning images to left, to rigth, up, down in slow motion, it's driving me nuts!!!
The dev must be thinking that it gives some animation and that he can use a bigger image and make it move to put some life into it, but it just gives me the feeling that my feets are stuck into glue!!:ROFLMAO: I wanna move but it's slooooooowww and it's driving me mad!
He tries to make some good animations but once again the timing is not right, it's bullet time love i guess!:ROFLMAO:
It did feel a bit excessive this update. I feel like it is at least partly to help hide flaws in the renders, like toes clipping through shoes, or clothing glued to the body instead of hanging freely, etc. Mostly though, I assume its an artistic choice, more mileage per render, if you will.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Not necessarily. Both my parents and my wife smokes and I don't and it doesn't bother me. The only type of smoking that does bother me is weed and cigars.
That's likely because you're used to it and its become normal for you. Kinda like someone who uses a lot of curry in their cooking. They likely won't notice the smell in their house, but their guests sure will. ;)

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes