VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Oh man after Emma sees MC cheating that was devastating. Everything she said about MC is true. He is more of a whore for love than for sex. And the way she has honestly given everything to be the perfect girl for him but it just wasn't enough. Made me feel so bad for Emma. Dunno how her path can continue after this - I mean the girl clearly has low self esteem but I dunno.

I do really like the moral quandry that MC is having where he is judging his dad as a bad husband but recognizes his own faults in that at least his dad isn't a cheater the way he is.

The questions kind of answered themselves but I wish Tris/MC had started to be a little more honest with each other in the bar.

Can't wait for more!

DC95

Apr 5, 2021
Yes, it's right next to the Mixdrop (PATREON) and yes it's free
Hey, thanks for the help. However it's looking like the No More Money walkthrough is locked requires joining your patreon but all of the other walkthrough mods are free.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it ok downloading this update if i got the gold version?? there will be a gold versaion of this so i shuld wait or what?? how i hate those gold, exclusaivve-extended edition my god..they only confuse ppl.

Reactions: Sirren

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
did he not fuck his "mom" a lot in the last game? then why the slow build up again`?

I think he's just affraid of fucking it up. Look at the most recent scene with Tris in the bathroom. It was emotionless, clinical, and so matter of factly spoken, at least, that was my impression. Maybe I just need to run it back. The writing is kind of all over the place. It's hard to get a read on the characters but their actions and reluctance and their actual spoken words to one another all paint completely different pictures. It's honestly kind of a mess.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Timely and very much appreciated.
I've had mixed feelings about Emma since the beginning, so I'm not sure how I feel about the confrontation with her in this update. I would have liked the option, in this update, to slow things down with Lauren to avoid the motel scene, if I chose. Especially since the MC pauses and briefly considers the wisdom of seeing Lauren.
Love the VN. Thanks for your hard work!

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How? because generally it goes touch - kiss - hump - suck - fuck, here we have touch - touch - touch - kiss - touch - suck - touch - hump. pretty understandable though, think this is the third episode of one sex scene, and 6(?) girls to cover.

Glad the slow burn is for some people, and the renders and story are definitely above average. Think i'll start looking back every three episodes or something.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes