VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone else load up a save at the end of the previous update, just to be brought back pretty far? Happens to me every time there's a new update.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey JokerLeader They added a new feature into the game called memories it's like an replay gallery. When I installed your mod the game won't have the memories tab without the mod the game has the memories tab I tested it. I wanted to inform you about this so you can check it out and look into it if you want. If people can't find the memories tab I think it's because you have installed a mod so if u want to see the memories uninstall your mod.
Thanks, it's now fixed ;)
screenshot0001.png

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm enjoying it overall I'd say. I just very recently, like in the last week, played 'No More Secrets' for the first time in a big ol' binge. Again, overall, I liked it. It's too much of a blur at the moment to really comment further. Lasting impression was that it was overall good though.

The dialog when all 3 "housemates" are present in this update is really raunchy, and he's basically using the drinking as a crutch for why it exists. I didn't care for it. Then suddenly the assjob out of the blue felt forced. I'm a more practical kind of person, and an assjob is just silly to me to begin with, especially if that's the only act on the menu. If not her mouth, then her hand, and if not her hand, she's going to watch me use mine or leave. It was just a weird setup just to get an assjob in there I guess. Maybe its just how my internal voice read the lines, but their spoken dialog was about as intimate as ordering a Big Mac at a McDonald's drive-thru. I know I 'd be better off waiting for a Completed tag and I'm sure I'd really enjoy it but I keep coming back haha
I think that's a major part of the problem, when characters take actions that feel less organic and appear more like the author is trying to check items off to meet some quota.

The hotel room scene was a great setup, perfect for the characters to organically have a sex scene. Aborted for no reason other than the author wanted to keep dragging it out. Likewise the office quickie was out of the blue, no organic buildup between the characters. It honestly seemed more like the author trying to slap a sex scene into the game, possibly because of player criticism from aborting the previous sex scene buildup.

Reactions: bf90rono and acondo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't quite remember how the authors first game ended but IIRC it had a harem ending for all the family and then single girl ending for all the side girls. So I expect it will be similar here. I hear from authors it is too difficult to have a complete harem because some people want some girls and not others so they either include everyone or no one. So I expect him to do what he did for his first game. Have Charlotte+Tris+Aunt semi harem and then individual endings with Bea/Lisa/Emma/Lauren.
I'd only add Emma to that semi harem and I'd be set.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I want to play it from Season 1 where can I download it? or if I download this season 2 will it start from the first?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, Emma was done dirty by the MC. I felt like shit after she caught MC kissing Lisa. Wish he wasn't such a man-whore, all these girls are gorgeous and endearing, I wouldn't want to cheat on any one of them, especially Emma, who's done so much for the MC. I really hope we're able to salvage the relationship with her, and that she gets the love she deserves.
And u didn't feel bad for her before she caught the MC, like as u decided to cheat on her ?
U mean, u are the man-whore, the MC can be loyal if u wish to do so.

As for Emma, i liked her as she was natural and broke up as she was going plastic.
If she decides she want to go all fake that's her problem, iirc the MC didn't even hint he would like that she changes anything... i certainly dislike her new look.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Something seems to be malfunctioning, just started a new run where the MC didn't do anything with Lauren/Lisa by admitting he has a GF while they're on the beach and then getting the cold shoulder treatment later when he runs in to them at the college. Yet for some reason in S2E1 after the MC helps the "mom" with sunscreen it goes to him having a date with Lisa out of nowhere. maybe something to look in to?
In the current version everything works. If you told the truth and don't start a new attempt with Lisa/Lauren, then you don't go on any dates with them. You are probably playing with a WT mod.
Please report only bugs from the original game.

I want to play it from Season 1 where can I download it? or if I download this season 2 will it start from the first?
The download includes season 1 and season 2.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hey there guys..

this just maybe me..but..
does anyone here got any word from scrappy?
I find it odd because scrappy is one of the many great modders here who is
lightning fast in updating the mod in the op once the main game gets updated as well..

I came across I think 3 or 4 popular games that got recent updates with scrappy's mod in the op
and not a single one of the mods there got updated so far..
I don't mean to sound impatient.. I'm actually worried if scrappy is okay.. I hope he is..
I guess this is just based from past experience where I seen game got an update and in less than 24 hrs.. Scrappy's mod is
also updated as well.

If anyone got any intel, it would be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance guys.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Hey there guys..

this just maybe me..but..
does anyone here got any word from scrappy?
I find it odd because scrappy is one of the many great modders here who is
lightning fast in updating the mod in the op once the main game gets updated as well..

I came across I think 3 or 4 popular games that got recent updates with scrappy's mod in the op
and not a single one of the mods there got updated so far..
I don't mean to sound impatient.. I'm actually worried if scrappy is okay.. I hope he is..
I guess this is just based from past experience where I seen game got an update and in less than 24 hrs.. Scrappy's mod is
also updated as well.

If anyone got any intel, it would be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance guys.
It is updated on his Patreon

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hi guys does anyone have save until s2 e5 ? i just reinstall my windows and all my save were gone
how should this work for you?

there are like 6 or 7 paths with the girls
are you sure you want play a path you not like?

ppl should more thinking about this before asking (no personal offence here )

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes