VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Something seems to be malfunctioning, just started a new run where the MC didn't do anything with Lauren/Lisa by admitting he has a GF while they're on the beach and then getting the cold shoulder treatment later when he runs in to them at the college. Yet for some reason in S2E1 after the MC helps the "mom" with sunscreen it goes to him having a date with Lisa out of nowhere. maybe something to look in to?

Reactions: centulois

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
How? because generally it goes touch - kiss - hump - suck - fuck, here we have touch - touch - touch - kiss - touch - suck - touch - hump. pretty understandable though, think this is the third episode of one sex scene, and 6(?) girls to cover.

Glad the slow burn is for some people, and the renders and story are definitely above average. Think i'll start looking back every three episodes or something.
Agreed, although at this point I think it’s better to just straight up wait for the end of season 2 and the start of season 3, because judging by the “progress” that we are making with the main girls I would bet that the MC will not bump uglies with them until then, just the usual cycle of teasing and regret that is present in all the episodes of season 2.

May 27, 2017
Oh man after Emma sees MC cheating that was devastating. Everything she said about MC is true. He is more of a whore for love than for sex. And the way she has honestly given everything to be the perfect girl for him but it just wasn't enough. Made me feel so bad for Emma. Dunno how her path can continue after this - I mean the girl clearly has low self esteem but I dunno.

I do really like the moral quandry that MC is having where he is judging his dad as a bad husband but recognizes his own faults in that at least his dad isn't a cheater the way he is.

The questions kind of answered themselves but I wish Tris/MC had started to be a little more honest with each other in the bar.

Can't wait for more!
Yeah, Emma was done dirty by the MC. I felt like shit after she caught MC kissing Lisa. Wish he wasn't such a man-whore, all these girls are gorgeous and endearing, I wouldn't want to cheat on any one of them, especially Emma, who's done so much for the MC. I really hope we're able to salvage the relationship with her, and that she gets the love she deserves.

Obviously, Charlotte and Tris are the main love interests, so I don't see the other girls having a good ending with the MC. Honestly, unless this game gets a Harem tag (which it likely won't), I don't think any girl is going to be happy with a man-whore MC. Really wish this game didn't force me to choose between all these lovely ladies; that's why I appreciate Harem VNs more, however unrealistic they may be.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I don't quite remember how the authors first game ended but IIRC it had a harem ending for all the family and then single girl ending for all the side girls. So I expect it will be similar here. I hear from authors it is too difficult to have a complete harem because some people want some girls and not others so they either include everyone or no one. So I expect him to do what he did for his first game. Have Charlotte+Tris+Aunt semi harem and then individual endings with Bea/Lisa/Emma/Lauren.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
INCEST PATCH FOR -No More Money
Mega
How to install: overwrite the relationships.rpy file in to "game" folder.

Patch version : currently updated for S2Ep3, may should work with future versions too..

All credit goes to JBZ I've only updated the patch
(also updated his/her incest patch to new version
here )
Will this work with latest update?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Any way to edit script to increase speed of image scrolling ? its really slow for me.

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
View attachment 1470099
No More Money [S2 E6 Gold Edition] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed Some error, download it again.

Download: - -

Android version made by DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey JokerLeader They added a new feature into the game called memories it's like an replay gallery. When I installed your mod the game won't have the memories tab without the mod the game has the memories tab I tested it. I wanted to inform you about this so you can check it out and look into it if you want. If people can't find the memories tab I think it's because you have installed a mod so if u want to see the memories uninstall your mod.

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Kek if I had to live with my fat ugly sister with her literal bastards in such quarter for so long I'd likely stab her with knives instead of legos plastic swords and paper clips when we were children

On a random note I feel like the most unrealistic and fairly flagrantly disturbing thing about such games is they ain't openly set in actual civilized countries where people actually exercise and eat proper portions. Literally only time in my entire life be it in person or via maps or tv have I seen entire families that are hot and good looking are all in EU RU or southeast asia

this random comment was sponsored by covid and jack daniels

• Wow
Reactions: stevierayvag
May 27, 2017
i haven't played this for a long time. any actual sex with the roommate or landlady?
Nah, Sister gives half a BJ, and an assjob. Mom still has conflicted feelings, more teasing and flirting with her, but no sex scenes. But, the relationships are progressing, even still, I don't see Incest sex scenes coming for another 4-5 updates, at the very least.

Honestly, I don't mind the slow burn here, relationship building is important, if you want people to care about the characters. The characters here feel very real, I like the banter and convos they have, their relationships feel natural. So, seeing them jump MC's dick very quickly, would ruin the characters and the whole feel of the narrative. Plus, they're the main love interests, so expect them to get proper sex scenes, later than anyone else.

I get it, people want to see their favourite girls in some naughty action, but for me, I care more about the characters than their sex scenes. When it does happen, it'll be even better, because we spent all this time seeing them struggle with their feelings. It'll feel even more realistic, seeing them finally give in; the release (for us and them) would be even sweeter. Some might disagree with my opinions, but there are many other VNs with quick sex action, but not many have the same level of character development and realistic relationships that this one have.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
How? because generally it goes touch - kiss - hump - suck - fuck, here we have touch - touch - touch - kiss - touch - suck - touch - hump. pretty understandable though, think this is the third episode of one sex scene, and 6(?) girls to cover.

Glad the slow burn is for some people, and the renders and story are definitely above average. Think i'll start looking back every three episodes or something.
I think he's just affraid of fucking it up. Look at the most recent scene with Tris in the bathroom. It was emotionless, clinical, and so matter of factly spoken, at least, that was my impression. Maybe I just need to run it back. The writing is kind of all over the place. It's hard to get a read on the characters but their actions and reluctance and their actual spoken words to one another all paint completely different pictures. It's honestly kind of a mess.
Ironically he fucked up the mom's scene in "No More Secrets" because he dragged it out too long.

He had an excellent, incredibly hot and romantic setup for the sex scene in a hotel, blue balled his player base at the end for no good reason. Only to spring a fucking office quickie with the mom next update with absolutely no buildup.

Like it was such an awful development I decided to drop my patron sub. I'm monitoring this game, but still haven't bothered even pirating it because I'm skeptical about whether he'll just botch the mom again.

These posts don't give me much hope.

May 27, 2017
How to unlock two first memories from ep 6 ?
Likely, they're variations of your choices. If you chose to date Lisa or Lauren, or if you chose to date the other in secret, or if you cheated on Emma or broke up with her before. You made some choices, so you're gonna be set down a certain path. Same with working at the real estate office or the club, sex scenes with different ladies.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Ironically he fucked up the mom's scene in "No More Secrets" because he dragged it out too long.

He had an excellent, incredibly hot and romantic setup for the sex scene in a hotel, blue balled his player base at the end for no good reason. Only to spring a fucking office quickie with the mom next update with absolutely no buildup.

Like it was such an awful development I decided to drop my patron sub. I'm monitoring this game, but still haven't bothered even pirating it because I'm skeptical about whether he'll just botch the mom again.

These posts don't give me much hope.
I'm enjoying it overall I'd say. I just very recently, like in the last week, played 'No More Secrets' for the first time in a big ol' binge. Again, overall, I liked it. It's too much of a blur at the moment to really comment further. Lasting impression was that it was overall good though.

The dialog when all 3 "housemates" are present in this update is really raunchy, and he's basically using the drinking as a crutch for why it exists. I didn't care for it. Then suddenly the assjob out of the blue felt forced. I'm a more practical kind of person, and an assjob is just silly to me to begin with, especially if that's the only act on the menu. If not her mouth, then her hand, and if not her hand, she's going to watch me use mine or leave. It was just a weird setup just to get an assjob in there I guess. Maybe its just how my internal voice read the lines, but their spoken dialog was about as intimate as ordering a Big Mac at a McDonald's drive-thru. I know I 'd be better off waiting for a Completed tag and I'm sure I'd really enjoy it but I keep coming back haha

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes