VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The problem with games like this is that once the sex scenes are released for all the main characters the devleoper's supporters drop like a stone. People got what they wanted and don't need to see essentially the same thing over and over again for the next few nights or chapters or whatever. The cherry popped, people move on. That's why the climax is usually the climax for the experienced developers, and the new developers' games go abandoned a couple episodes later since they lost the support to continue to the end of their narrative. One of the two would be nice to keep it going, but I have a feeling it's going to be like one one episode, one the next episode, and then done.
I mean, you're right, but if the only thing keeping your patron count from falling is delaying the sex scenes for the most popular characters as long as possible, your game probably isn't even half as good as you think it is. Plenty of games out there that have proven this kind of tactic is only required if you can't actually make a decent story. Patrons running just because they feel there's no reason to continue supporting you is damning enough as it is.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
kinda off-topic: since we no longer have nopy nor rpdl's torrents here, i think gofile is the best mirror out of the bunch and i wish uploaders could use it more. am i the only one? the other ones are just too fucking slow.

ps: thank you whoever shared the torrent link.
The download speed is different for every region. For me mega, workupload and anonfiles work like a charm (between 5 and 19 MiB/s), but I can't complain about the others either. But I never depend on speed anyway however. I put the links in my download manager and when it's done, it's done. I have no need to sit in front on my screen and watch the progress bar.

Reactions: Ziltoid

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I mean, you're right, but if the only thing keeping your patron count from falling is delaying the sex scenes for the most popular characters as long as possible, your game probably isn't even half as good as you think it is. Plenty of games out there that have proven this kind of tactic is only required if you can't actually make a decent story. Patrons running just because they feel there's no reason to continue supporting you is damning enough as it is.
Yep, sadly many devs lack the immagination to tell a story after the MC and some girl did the naked Bretzel. Also many side characters can stretch the development time.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
The download speed is different for every region. For me mega, workupload and anonfiles work like a charm (between 5 and 19 MiB/s), but I can't complain about the others either. But I never depend on speed anyway however. I put the links in my download manager and when it's done, it's done. I have no need to sit in front on my screen and watch the progress bar.
i had no idea bout this region thing... why is that? mega is great if you actually pay for it. how do you recommend a donwnload manager?? what's the best one?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Would at least have been good to have had a handjob or something by the m... 'landlady' by now.
I mean we got the Arse job scene with the S... 'Tenant'

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Would at least have been good to have had a handjob or something by the m... 'landlady' by now.
I mean we got the Arse job scene with the S... 'Tenant'
To be honest, women should be the most reluctant to do something in this situation. But at the very least, we should have had the MC touch and "massage" them to completion by now. Or maybe even a mutual masturbation scene where the get off looking at each other.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions (new from S2E7):
-
Workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch Instructions

- copy "relationships.rpy" in folder "/game" and replace old file
- if the patch does not work, delete the file: relationships.rpyc

Status on this patch update?

Reactions: Old Dog

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone else think the sister, pardon, I meant 'roomie', looks like a young ?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I feel like the MC is getting very sure of himself/cocky and I wonder who may bring him down to earth with a bang,could be the push that Charlotte needs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a damaged household, a damaged roomie, a damaged GF, a damaged dad, a damaged mom,
his gunslinger boss does cut him down whenever she pleases and girls started refusing a good time with him.
Looking in so many directions for anything to keep him distracted off so many troubles has consequences now.

Reactions: Old Dog

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Even the teenage Tris often shows her "wrinkles" on her forehead, what kind of fetish is this?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i had no idea bout this region thing... why is that? mega is great if you actually pay for it. how do you recommend a donwnload manager?? what's the best one?
Looks as if they use limitations in the regions with most traffic, but I can't tell for sure.

I use JDownloader, that's a great tool. With access through it's web interface it also works on a NAS, if you have one.

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes