VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
if the developer releases sex with the mother or sister in the next update many will no longer find the game boring in my opinion

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Idk, there's telling a 'believable' story and then there's this game at this point. When Season 1 finished I thought that things will finally start happening with the time skip and all, but in 7 updates, we haven't really come far.

Every second conversation the MC has with his mom is the same thing. She feels old and that they shouldn't be doing what they're doing and he responds with the same old "oh no mom you look so young and irresistible"-lines. It's all just filler, pretty much.

Something about how this game is being handled gives me bad vibes.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It seems slow now, but once it's all out the complete work will probably flow quite nicely. Rather than blueball myself I'm just going to wait until the final release, and if you find yourself frustrated with every release I'd suggest you do the same. There's nothing wrong with what he's doing.

Simon995

May 12, 2019
Blame it on the alcohol~ are we going for another romantic date night with Booze to take Charlotte to the next level?~

this dance with Charlotte is really slow but the both of them are getting ever more tightly leaning on each other body~

just hoping the imminent climax wont disappoint~ :cool:

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
if the developer releases sex with the mother or sister in the next update many will no longer find the game boring in my opinion
The problem with games like this is that once the sex scenes are released for all the main characters the devleoper's supporters drop like a stone. People got what they wanted and don't need to see essentially the same thing over and over again for the next few nights or chapters or whatever. The cherry popped, people move on. That's why the climax is usually the climax for the experienced developers, and the new developers' games go abandoned a couple episodes later since they lost the support to continue to the end of their narrative. One of the two would be nice to keep it going, but I have a feeling it's going to be like one one episode, one the next episode, and then done.

nukatexaswolf

Feb 11, 2018
Can I ask if someone can make a mega android download for the update? My phone will not allow me to download from the other site. I love to play this game and only have phone to play on.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
The problem with games like this is that once the sex scenes are released for all the main characters the devleoper's supporters drop like a stone. People got what they wanted and don't need to see essentially the same thing over and over again for the next few nights or chapters or whatever. The cherry popped, people move on. That's why the climax is usually the climax for the experienced developers, and the new developers' games go abandoned a couple episodes later since they lost the support to continue to the end of their narrative. One of the two would be nice to keep it going, but I have a feeling it's going to be like one one episode, one the next episode, and then done.
Milfy City's MC's been banging his entire family for a while now and that dev still has well over 3k patrons. I understand your logic but milking something out so long tends to hurt you more in the long run because it makes your followers spite you. And a reputation of milking people's money is a very difficult reputation to shake off.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
This is bs in my opinion, to give you an example look at the game A Mother's Love you can pretty much bang the main character from part 1 or 2 of the game and now we at part 10 and everypart had a sex scene with her and everybody cannot wait to see what eles the mc will do with her so this is nothing but an excuse for some devs to just drag their game as much as they can... if the story is compelling it doesn't matter how fast you can bang your love interest ppl will always be courios what's next in their story...

Must say that i don't accuse with this post RoyalCandy for nothing in fact i think this sob is one of the few devs i like and respect who's work ethic is off charts, i was just speaking generally...

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is still going strong and romancing the lead should always take dates and ever more hot adventures to
keep the characters interested, let alone stirr hype in the gamers as to what comes next.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
This is bs in my opinion, to give you an example look at the game A Mother's Love you can pretty much bang the main character from part 1 or 2 of the game and now we at part 10 and everypart had a sex scene with her and everybody cannot wait to see what eles the mc will do with her so this is nothing but an excuse for some devs to just drag their game as much as they can... if the story is compelling it doesn't matter how fast you can bang your love interest ppl will always be courios what's next in their story...

Must say that i don't accuse with this post RoyalCandy for nothing in fact i think this sob is one of the few devs i like and respect who's work ethic is off charts, i was just speaking generally...
Deffo the story is what keeps most people seated. Sex content is aplenty and in better formats available in other games, again as you, not judging or saying this game has lousy content. Deffo not, but it does have a storyline that engages and bonds the players with the character cast. If the characters and the story are dull, it would only have 1 leg left to stand on and that'd be one that's mandated by how incredible the sex scenes were.
There are games on here with such good plots and characters that sex is just an extra add-on. As if being privy to the private and intimate life of real couples after their everyday issues were resolved.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
kinda off-topic: since we no longer have nopy nor rpdl's torrents here, i think gofile is the best mirror out of the bunch and i wish uploaders could use it more. am i the only one? the other ones are just too fucking slow.

ps: thank you whoever shared the torrent link.

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes