VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I don't like to complain but this update had very little content I'm sorry but it was one of the worst updates of this good game

Reactions: zizo10z

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Idk, there's telling a 'believable' story and then there's this game at this point. When Season 1 finished I thought that things will finally start happening with the time skip and all, but in 7 updates, we haven't really come far.

Every second conversation the MC has with his mom is the same thing. She feels old and that they shouldn't be doing what they're doing and he responds with the same old "oh no mom you look so young and irresistible"-lines. It's all just filler, pretty much.

Something about how this game is being handled gives me bad vibes.
I have been saying this since about the 4th update. MC was closer to getting in to Mom's pants when he picked up her from Dad's business party then he is now. That party was when the game first came out. It is just the same crap over and over and over just in different sittings. Does it matter if it is said in the backyard, kitchen table, living room, park, or train station?

We all assumed (maybe cause the dev told us) that MC becoming the Man of the House was the main story. So far that part of the game is just the filler. Sure every now and then the Dev throws up some sexy scenes of flirting/touching between MC and Mom or MC and Sis.

The Dev has told me "Mom can't just jump in bed with MC. She is married after all and there has to be a build up.(at least something along those lines)" . Where I stopped the game last night MC and Mom were in the living room/kitchen kissing like newlyweds. Great, except they have been kissing like lovers since the beginning of the game. Mom is Married, and this is true. But someone forgot to tell the Dad. Cause Dad is never home, not giving the family any money. Did dad help with the backyard? NO , Dad has pretty much removed himself from the picture. Hell he did that (again at the very beginning of the game ) disrespecting his wife during that party. Hell Dad has already admitted he can't get it up anymore. How many more "Green Flags" do MC and Mom need? Dad has taken himself out of the Picture.

There has to be a build up. Dev you put in the game that Mom is writing a book. The MC of the book is herself. The character that is the love interest for the book's MC is modeled after HER SON. You don't just wake up and say "I'm going to write a book today". No you dream/ day dream the plot for days/weeks/months/years. There is your build up. She has dreamed about having sex with MC 100's of times or more while building the plot of the book. Long before they had to move to this little apartment. So basically HEART, MIND and SOUL she is already given herself to MC. Again she did that before they even moved. The only thing she hasn't given to him yet is her body. There is no build up. Their relationship is on a carrousel, just going around and around.

So now Mom/ Charlotte is talking about getting a job. Ok what well Charlotte be around at work? MEN! Co-workers, Boss and/or customers. So you have a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS MILF that is LONELY and HORNY as HELL. Her husband has ignored her for YEARS now. Sorry Dev but you have written yourself into a corner. Either MC fucks her or some other guy will. Dad isn't going to do it, he can't get it up.

I get that some believe the game is done once MC and Charlotte fuck. Nope. They can't keep their hand off each other and there is the thrill of almost getting caught. Dad, Sis, Aunt, and MC's Girlfriend. But MC's girlfriend seems she would be ok with it and maybe even be willing to join in with MC and Mom. Damn that would be HOT! And what happens if they are caught. Will Dad become a cuckold or move out? Will Trish/ Sis join in the family fun? What about the Aunt ( it seems she has been pushing for MC and Charlotte to be together).

It is about time for Charlotte to take a step back again. This time why doesn't MC give her what she wants. The next morning tell her maybe she was right, maybe it is time he moves on with his life. Time for him to move out, get his own place and life. Stop kissing her and stop pampering her. Make her chase him for a change. He needs to stop being such a whimp with it comes to these girls. Right now they can have him when ever they want him and they know it so why rush things. He will still be there 10 years from now. Kissing their asses and pampering them. But walk away (hell just threaten to) from them and they will come running after him. He is being taken advantage of by them. "No good deed goes UNPUNISHED".

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
yeah actually a good story but now it begins to start delaying....there will be no sex with mom cause the fans have to bleed more....im out till there is an advance in the story....and this story has all it needs for a cool harem-VN...so make a jump and let the story flow,don´t stand on the breaks....please...

Reactions: Xabder

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Full save packs
"No More Money"

Many thanks to JokerLeader and scrappy

This post will be updated from time to time

Last update: 5/5/2022
Progress Saves: V2.7.2 S2 Gold
Number of packs: 2
Number of options: 4
persistent File: Yes
Use any mod: Yes
MC Name: Default

Many thanks to the developer of this game for this beautiful game.

Saves are located at the beginning of specific events or specific selections.

Pack One:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pack Two:

Download link:
Updated.png
Persistent file incompatibility problem solved. All galleries and memoirs are unlocked.

Full save

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why all time i need to start a new game? like my old saves don't work?
Most of the time it's because the saves were made with a modded version.
Since I have to fast forward through the game several times to unlock the images anyway, I don't care anymore.

May 21, 2018
Most of the time it's because the saves were made with a modded version.
Since I have to fast forward through the game several times to unlock the images anyway, I don't care anymore.
I realized this and maybe have to restart the game. Eh, I have a time.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
yeah actually a good story but now it begins to start delaying....there will be no sex with mom cause the fans have to bleed more....im out till there is an advance in the story....and this story has all it needs for a cool harem-VN...so make a jump and let the story flow,don´t stand on the breaks....please...
I don't care much for lewd scenes, if the story is told well. No progress in the story would be a bit disappointing however.
After that horrible coming out sequence with Charlotte I was about to restart and play my main game without her, but the scene in the pool with Triss later made up for it, so now she's back in the game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I realized this and maybe have to restart the game. Eh, I have a time.
I don't. I have a keyboard macro :)
A complete playthrough can be done in less then 10 minutes, faster even if some sequences have already been marked as "seen".

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update, always appreciated. Really quality work on display as always is found here. In my case the draw here is Charlotte and Tris. Not that the other LIs aren't attractive, just that mom and sis are on another level. I get the slow burn with mom, but she's a mature adult and I would expect her to make continual progress in our relationship not the start stall we're seeing. Just my opinion, it's your story to tell as you see fit.

I expect serious fallout from the pizza maneuver. Setting Neal up that way after pulling the "we're both just workers here" line is bound to really piss him off, regardless of the boss' reaction.
Loving this VN and looking forward to the next update! Thanks for your hard work.

May 27, 2017
I love this VN, the characters, the render quality, the models, the writing, almost everything. I used to appreciate and defend the slow-burn of this VN, but even my patience is starting to wear thin.

MC has been lusting after his family members since the beginning, and so have we; it's been more than a year of development, 2 Seasons & 11 episodes over multiple updates, and the most action MC has had with his family members is teasing, kissing, and an ass-job.

I understand that slow-burn helps to build a realistic relationship and dynamic between characters, and smoothens out the pacing of the narrative; but this is just too damn slow, there's hasn't been any significant progress at all. And, it's always the same moral conflicts and dilemmas, "I'm too old/ I'm your Mom/ I'm married/ and the endless teasing and denial of feelings from Tris. Teasing without any release or satisfaction is just blue-balling. It doesn't even feel like the ladies have accepted their incestual desires, or even started to take steps towards accepting it. Things have been progressing very slowly with Tris, but at least there's some progress on the sexual gratification side with her, unlike Charlotte.

I'm starting to see the cracks in the writing, and I'm losing more interest with every consecutive update. This was the most disappointing one, for me. It was more of the same, teasing and denying of feelings from both Tris and Charlotte, things were starting to pick up in the gym showers with Charlotte, but the dev denied us, again. What would have been nice to see, and make sense plot progression-wise is: "Charlotte having a moment of weakness with them both in the shower together, naked. MC pushes her to give-in to her desires, and in a lapse of judgement, she caves in and starts jerking him off. They both really get into it, flirting/making out, and as MC gets close to finishing, Sheila or someone else enters the showers and alerts the taboo couple, forcing Charlotte to come to her senses and stop immediately." Then we can have the repercussions of this encounter be seen in the next episode, where "Charlotte is upset with the MC, but she secretly liked what happened, she doesn't admit it to MC, but he catches a hint regardless. Then later, out of curiosity over the shower incident, MC sneakily checks her laptop to see that she's written down that exact encounter scene for scene as it played out, but this time she actually finishes him to completion, and maybe does something dirty like swallowing his cum or sucking him after he's finished." So this shows that her desire to be intimate with the MC, is growing, and it could further the plot, and their relationship.

If events had turned out like I'd written above, in reality we would have got a hot scene, we'd finally get to see some action. And, you could expand upon that scene, and embellish on it in Charlotte's book writing, with MC imagining what her writings would look like. It wouldn't be the same as a dream scene, because this is what Charlotte is thinking about, and we're seeing her take a step forward in accepting her feelings, even if it's just in her mind.

So far, with every passing episode, Charlotte has only had more reasons to mentally, physically and maritally let go of her husband. He hasn't been at home, he hasn't given her any money even for household expenses, he has spoken ill of her to others while in her presence, he hasn't done anything for the kids or the family. Other than the house, what other reason does she have to stay with him? She's literally getting nothing but grief from her husband, MC could easily make a deal with the club boss/realtor boss for an apartment, where he could work for longer to pay off his dues, and he becomes the real man-of-the-house. That would also serve to move Tris & Charlotte closer to the MC. And, he could also get closer to his respective boss, and find out about Sheila's missing sister; two birds with one stone, in one narrative progressing event.

Slow-burn is fine, as long as there is progress in the inter-personal relationships, and in the character's narrative arc. Something should change, for the character's motivations and actions to evole, and move the plot forward. But, what we've had so far, is more of the same: denial of feelings, teasing, and the same damn moral dilemma, over and over again. Honestly, if things don't improve in the next update, and if it's more of the same, I'm going to drop this VN, forever.

PS- If you read this far, sorry for the long rant, and thank you for your patience. Please let me know of your opinions, fellow F95Zone-ers. I feel dearly about this VN, and am lamenting the drop in quality and lack of progression/gratification, and as such would like to discuss with some like-minded people. :)

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
Very good update but i think that the next will be moooooore better.
There is one plot thing that i don't understand, in the last update, after the bathroom scene with sis, mom open the door (the main door i think) and is surprise by what is here. It was the father with a super surprice for regain credit with her or an unexpected guest?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BarryMcCoccinner5
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes