VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so how do I fix it?
Delete all savegames that were made when playing with that mod. Play the game without mod.
Or wait for the modder to update his mod for the current game version. If you are lucky your savegame will work then. But just restarting is way faster. With fast forward you will be at the end of the current game version within 15 minutes.
ps: It's also known that unmodded savegames from older versions can cause errors. Again the solution is: restart.

Last edited:

Luca Gambit

May 16, 2018
I played a bit of this a while back and thought it was good, but haven't touched an update in a while and I'm daunted to come back due to how rough it was setting up save files for what felt like a bunch of different routes, both solo and intertwined, with the different occupations. I want to read it again, but I was wondering how everyone else set up their save files. Assuming I'm interested in seeing all content and don't like pissing off LI (so if throuples/harem are available then yes, but otherwise no two-timing)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I think that's what show_empty_window fixes. Or something else that keeps native Renpy features working, probably as intended.
I'll have to check it out since I've been quite neglecting renpy. I learned the basic stuff while creating my previous game and I can't say I went too deep into the documentation.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Good story and writing and art are more important (y)
Well No More Secrets was initially developed in Unity so that's the tool I was comfortable with, but moved to RenPy because a a lot of patrons asked for features that were already implemented in RenPy, but I never learned it like I should have.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1652974049897.png

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody had a great week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I have finally reached the point where I am happy with how the episode is looking, so I passed the file to be corrected by any language errors, so that's why the text is only at 95%.
Also I have started to work on the renders. To be honest I have started to do renders last week, after I finished setting up the new machine, but unfortunately the program I've been using to do the renders got updated and when I installed it on the new machine I had to install the new version, which was significant different than before, so this ruined my workflow, but finally today I had my plate full with the new version so I moved back to the old one. I'm and old guy who adapts very slowly to changes. So in case that suddenly you see that the posing bar progress goes backwards instead of forward, just know that I hate how the new renders turned out and I'm redoing them.
SMALL SURPRISE
Some of you might remember that before starting to work on Paradox I've been also working on a strip mini game with the characters of the No More Money game. Since Paradox is put on hold I decided to resume the development of the mini game, so expect it next week with all your favorite characters completed.
Also before someone judge me for not focusing on the game and loosing time on side projects, I'm only doing the coding and photo editing which will take less than an hour. The hard part is being done by artists I hired for this particular project. This way you get something from me since the game will only be released next month.
That being said, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2018
i feel bad for the dad i hope the dev gives him a happy ending.
Since both his wife and daughter have fallen head over heels for his son, even getting a cure for his dick problem won't be much of a happy ending for him. The best happy ending that I can think of for him in the current scenario is that he cures his problem and then develops a cuck, voyeur and an incest fetish. Only then he might be able to get some pleasure out of this situation i.e. his wife having a sexual relationship with their son. Gotta say even the idea of it seems pretty hot to me.

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
Since both his wife and daughter have fallen head over heels for his son, even getting a cure for his dick problem won't be much of a happy ending for him. The best happy ending that I can think of for him in the current scenario is that he cures his problem and then develops a cuck, voyeur and an incest fetish. Only then he might be able to get some pleasure out of this situation i.e. his wife having a sexual relationship with their son. Gotta say even the idea of it seems pretty hot to me.
This doesn't match his establish character, it makes the story a bit unrealistic.
he should get together with another character(doctor) and just leave offscrean.

Reactions: zeromike

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'd like the dad to get cured because some young hotty with a daddy kink gets with him and they then can elope together. All that cuck shite is boring and off putting even when you, as MC, are cucking others. It feels like sexual bullying or something.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
There is any walkthrough for the final version?
All versions have integrated walkthrough for the gold edition of the game, which officially is released for +20$ patrons. Sometime that version gets leaked, while other times it's the standard edition that gets leaked.

Reactions: oktabitt

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I played the version with suggestions from the game, and I also played with the mod, and neither of them I could see the bath scenes with the mother, nor the kiss scene.
Then it means that somewhere on the way you closed Charlotte's path without realizing.
There is only one way to close Charlotte's path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So maybe this is what you have done.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
As I said, I followed the step by step, the game and the mod, only if one of the two blocks her way.
Is the game's soundtrack original or mod? It turned out really good.
Well in both cases the only thing I check before the kiss and the bath scene is her path. It's only one variable and the only way to close her path is in that certain point. What mod are you using?
The soundtrack is original.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The mod is from JokerLeader (if I'm not mistaken), but I'll start again, it's worth every minute in the game, and see if I did wrong in that part you said.
The tips in the game arrive at this part (kiss and bath)? So I don't use the mod.
View attachment 1823145
Cool. Well anyway when you reach the train station, make sure you don't close the path and you should be fine. At least with Charlotte.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I hope next update comes with Update patch. game is getting huge in next updates.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes