VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1654272792655.png

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing great.
PROGRESS STATUS
This week was not as good as I would have hopped for. For starters most of the things I've done this week was working on the animations and since this episode has quite a few of them the progress is going slowly. It takes me somewhere around 2-4 hours to create an animation, based on how complicated it is, but I already did half of them so I only have to do half next week. After that the rest of the development will go pretty smooth.
RELEASE DATE
Based on my calculations this episode will be done sometime in between 13th-17th of July. Can't say an exact date, but that would be the week to look forward to.
FUTURE PLANS
While reviewing the text for this episode I decided to end the season with this episode. Maybe some of you remember that I only planned on building three seasons and this one being the biggest of them all, but it made sense to end the second season here and start another one in July. That means the game will have four seasons.
Also I know that some of you complained about the big size that you have to download every time. I'm not sure if the third season will be a different download, because I didn't find a good way of porting the saves, so I'm not so sure yet how I will handle this just yet. I've been looking at other developers on how they handle this and to be honest it gets too complicated and annoying, but I'll think about it
Sorry guys for the confusion, the game will come 13th-17th of June not July. I made a small typo.
Best regards,
Jason

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Question only - If you are faithfull to Emma - does all the play with Charlotte, Tris, Beatriss, and Darlene not eventually get found out and break Emmas heart? - or are you going to make this a harem in one of your endings

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Specifically replayed second season. I don't think there was any progression or meaningful development with Charlott since the end of the first season whatsoever except for the conflict with landlord scene. At all. In the entire season, and now turns out that the season is over and there will be four seasons.

I don't think they will go for a proper, meaningful date without "I am sorry we can't back to square one" in the same scene in 2022, folks.

I might be wrong, but I don't think so. Every update MC and Charlotte are doing the same things, saying the same things and go nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xabder

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Question only - If you are faithfull to Emma - does all the play with Charlotte, Tris, Beatriss, and Darlene not eventually get found out and break Emmas heart? - or are you going to make this a harem in one of your endings
If you want to be faithful to Emma, then just ... don't. You don't have to play with any of them.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
Hello, what do I have to do for the Bea path? So far I've only had one chance to flirt, when buying ice cream with Tris. Later, when she visits Tris, nothing happens anymore, then she's gone again.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hello, what do I have to do for the Bea path? So far I've only had one chance to flirt, when buying ice cream with Tris. Later, when she visits Tris, nothing happens anymore, then she's gone again.
When you see her at the beach with a guy, make sure you let him know that she's going to be yours. She'll hear about what you did.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
When you see her at the beach with a guy, make sure you let him know that she's going to be yours. She'll hear about what you did.
Is this the situation where you find Tris again after she stole your bike? That's so far in the future. And with me there is no dialog selection displayed, everything runs linearly. I must have missed something beforehand, because after flirting over ice cream once, I can't already say that she's mine.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this the situation where you find Tris again after she stole your bike? That's so far in the future. And with me there is no dialog selection displayed, everything runs linearly. I must have missed something beforehand, because after flirting over ice cream once, I can't already say that she's mine.
There are three key moments with Bea so far
1. insist on paying, 2. driver her home, 3. be mean to her wannabe boyfriend.
After that there's nothing for the moment.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
There are three key moments with Bea so far
1. insist on paying, 2. driver her home, 3. be mean to her wannabe boyfriend.
After that there's nothing for the moment.
Okay, I found out about paying, because I missed that. Then restarted. At the very beginning on the beach I paid Tris for the drink and lo and behold, paying for the ice cream was now also available.

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes