VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
If I remember correctly, my personal favorite will appear in the next update?
I know I'm probably in the minority with this, but I would (somewhat) easily get rid of both Tris and Charlotte, if it meant (much) more time with Denise.

I can't even explain it, Denise is just the main one for me. Sadly she's barely even a side character (so far) in the game. Not saying I don't 'like' Tris/Char (I actually really like both of them) but IF I had to pick, the choice is super easy - for me.
Preferably I get to have all 3 of them and could glady get rid of those other chicks that I dont even remember the name of, the boss ladies, and those other two younger ladies. (dont get me started on the actual/original girlfriend, I'll gladly kick her out of the game without problem lol)

So I'll pray that she'll be, not only around more often(preferably forever), but also someone that falls in the category of "LI". (unless she's already in that category somehow and I've just missed that info)

Pretty please royalcandy ? pretty please with sugar on top? :love: I need my Denise, lots and often - or I'll be a sad panda. :giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know I'm probably in the minority with this, but I would (somewhat) easily get rid of both Tris and Charlotte, if it meant (much) more time with Denise.

I can't even explain it, Denise is just the main one for me. Sadly she's barely even a side character (so far) in the game. Not saying I don't 'like' Tris/Char (I actually really like both of them) but IF I had to pick, the choice is super easy - for me.
Preferably I get to have all 3 of them and could glady get rid of those other chicks that I dont even remember the name of, the boss ladies, and those other two younger ladies. (dont get me started on the actual/original girlfriend, I'll gladly kick her out of the game without problem lol)

So I'll pray that she'll be, not only around more often(preferably forever), but also someone that falls in the category of "LI". (unless she's already in that category somehow and I've just missed that info)

Pretty please royalcandy ? pretty please with sugar on top? :love: I need my Denise, lots and often - or I'll be a sad panda. :giggle:
Check out the Fan Art section in a couple of days and I will give you plenty of Denise

• Love
Reactions: moonshadow

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Let's just say that next season, which will start after this episode I'm working on right now, you'll be a very happy panda. For some reason, after this episode she'll decide to stay more around. One could say she won't go home anymore and if she does, then someone(preferably a guy) has to take her there.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I hope they remove sheila
Yeah i dont really like her
Sorry to disappoint you, but Sheila is very important to the story. Just like Allan mentioned, being in a relationship with her is optional, but other than that she is still important to the main story.
My game is not about having sex, it's about the story of a guy who gets involved with the wrong people, while trying to live his life. Yes there are going to be a lot of sexual content, because for some reason he has a way with the ladies, but overall that's not the point, so Sheila is going to stay in the game.

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Is there any way to make the font bigger?
It's small for me!
i think this option (change font size) should be in setting by default in all renpy game but its not there unfortunately!
you can extract scripts.rpa and in gui.rpy edit define gui.text_size=34 or what are u prefer!
or if game developer not disable dev tool you can press "a" when game is running and change font scale!

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
My game is not about having sex, it's about the story of a guy who gets involved with the wrong people, while trying to live his life. Yes there are going to be a lot of sexual content, because for some reason he has a way with the ladies, but overall that's not the point, so Sheila is going to stay in the game.
Family contents Slow slow slow again & again slow

Reactions: Xabder

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
These games are for reducing "stress". Not for the opposite
Don't you think that's a bit superficial?
You do know that "these" games include slowburned romance and NTR fuckfest and everything in between, right?

So what is your definition of "these" games?

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes