VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, I found out about paying, because I missed that. Then restarted. At the very beginning on the beach I paid Tris for the drink and lo and behold, paying for the ice cream was now also available.
Ah, I never had Triss pay (and I never would, I'm a good bro, no matter what happens in the future), I didn't know that was necessary. But yes, paying for the ice cream was the key scene I was talking about.

Reactions: AlexMpog

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
You have to be on tris route and buy the maid outfit and she'll wear it but you have to lose the bet to remain on her romance route. The Picture you got instead was when you're not romancing her.
Do you or anyone else have in save these two below scenes... I can't play them at all.

Screenshot 2022-06-04 192634.png

Screenshot 2022-06-05 060856.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do you or anyone else have in save these two below scenes... I can't play them at all.
Just press the fast forward button. A complete playthrough can be done in 15 minutes.
You're at the beginning, here it's not much effort. The fun really starts in the later episodes when one of your first decisions makes the difference.
(and I was positively surprised when unlocking the gallery for the latest episode didn't depend on that)

You can play them all - just believe in yourself.

ps: Your missing pics indicate you don't care much for Triss. How about you finish your current playthrough then start a new one where you do put her in first place? Another key decision is what job you take, also that will get you some pics and lock others.

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
So I've been playing this game for 2 days and i just reached season 2. And I realize that this game has some fire songs added in the background. There are some really good music used in this one. So can a kind soul please list all of the music used in this game. It will be a huge help

Last edited:

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
Also is there a way to date both Lauren or Lisa at the same time without re-starting the chapters again. Cause so far you're only given the choice to interact with one or the other

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So I've been playing this game for 2 days and i just reached season 2. And I realize that this game has some fire songs added in the background. There are some really good music used in this one. So can a kind soul please list all of the music used in this game. It will really be a help as I'm a big music guy
use unren to unpack the resource files.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
How can I clear the achievements history so to play the game from the start? I deleted all the ave file from the "AppData\Roaming\RenPy\NoMoreMoney" but the achievements are still unlocked. And also the saves at the final vesrion is shown in blue color. Is this something wrong or it is normal?

Screenshot 2022-06-06 033703.png

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Also is there a way to date both Lauren or Lisa at the same time without re-starting a chapter again. Cause so far you're only give the choice to interact with one or the other
In the beginning there isn't, but if you date one then you can flirt with the other and this way you'll start dating the other behind her back. For now you'll be hidding but soon you'll be able to get them both at the same time.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Also is there a way to date both Lauren or Lisa at the same time without re-starting a chapter again. Cause so far you're only give the choice to interact with one or the other
In the beginning there isn't, but if you date one then you can flirt with the other and this way you'll start dating the other behind her back. For now you'll be hidding but soon you'll be able to get them both at the same time.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
How can I clear the achievements history so to play the game from the start? I deleted all the ave file from the "AppData\Roaming\RenPy\NoMoreMoney" but the achievements are still unlocked. And also the saves at the final vesrion is shown in blue color. Is this something wrong or it is normal?

View attachment 1853020
any idea to reset the game?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
any idea to reset the game?
All Ren'Py games use two directories for savegames and achievements
1. delete the file called "persistent" in your savegame directory ( for example "d:\dont_show_to_mom\No More Money\game\saves")
2. delete the same file from %appdata%\RenPy\NoMoreMoney
After this everything you unlocked will be gone.
Feel free to delete the whole directory content if you also want to get rid of your savegames.

If you are using a mod that unlocks everything, the above won't do zip of course.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 1853020
He's got a side gig as a Gaviscon man. Just filling in.

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes