VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 152 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I know a lot of people who make money without much effort, and if you get into politics, then yes, you'll make a lot of money, doing practically nothing.
Well, some might find the blow jobs for the key contributors annoying, so that's not exactly nothing.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Charlotte is writing a book, her 1st BOOK. You don't just wake up and start writing a book. You plan it out, play the scenes in your head for several months or years before you get the courage to actually start writing. Charlotte is the MC of the book. The MC's love interest in the book is the MC of the game. So long before they moved ( the game began) Charlotte has been dreaming of her and MC being together. The only thing that has been stopping her before the move is that her husband was fulfilling some of he roles as a husband. He was providing. He was giving them a good home and his money was providing for them and the home. That isn't the case anymore. The bedroom is dead. He is never there, thus he isn't protecting the family. He isn't providing for the family ( hasn't given them any money). Actually right now he is a burden to the family. The feelings have been there and for a lot longer then 2 weeks. So REALISTICALLY with how she feels for MC and the behavior of her husband, Charlotte should have already acted on her feelings. The night of the husband's office party (yes first demo if I remember correctly). The Husband HUMILIATES her in front of his friends (that would have killed all respect and love she had for him right there). MC has to come get her (Knight in Shinning armor riding up on his faithful steed to rescue the lovely princess). Everything was there. Charlotte angry at the husband, her love for MC, MC saving her and her drinking. So realistically it would have happened right then. Should have happened and most can see that. Heck there has been many times since that part of the game that is SHOULD have happened. The only reason it didn't is cause you Dev wanted to drag it out. Yes we all get it you believe it makes the game more romantic slow burning the story. I for one find it FRUSTRATING as Hell.

Trish, has never had a boyfriend. My god why not the girl is GORGEOUS. Oh that's right no other guy could compare to MC. Why would she need to compare other guys to MC. hmmmmmmmmm Oh cause she has a crush on MC and once again long before the move. Heck she was even jealous of MC's girlfriend and would call her a "GOLDDIGGER". So again Dev the feelings were there and long before the 2 weeks (long before the game began). So you have 2 horny hormonal teenagers (even 20 year olds) damn near naked sleeping in the same bed for days. Specially with Trish having a crush already on MC. Heck Trish would have loved to have fucked MC and stolen him from his girlfriend. IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. Realistically they would have been banging like rabbits by the second night.

Sorry you can't use REALISM to justify the slow burn in the game when the feelings were already there before the game even started. So let's look at Reality. The reality is that Trish is a 12 and Charlotte is a 15. So there would be a line of boys and a line of men outside their front door 3 blocks long all waiting to ask either of them out. Reality is that those guys from the Husband's office party would have been over the very next day to offer Charlotte ANY and ALL ASSISTANCE with her situation. You can't use Realism and then ignore Reality.
Precisely because they are both in love with the MC, they do not throw themselves at anyone else. The two are aware of their feelings, the MC not yet at the beginning. After all, he has a girlfriend.

and you are forgetting that at the husband's office party (where she was already drinking). The husband humiliated her in front of others.
So that leaves Charlotte pissed off, drunk, sexually frustrated as hell and madly in love with MC. The being drunk would have over ridden any social boundaries. Now would she had regretted it the next morning when she was sober. HELL YES.

As far as Trish is. You are forgetting they shared a bed for at least a week. They would have ended up spooning with his cock between her ass. Wouldn't take long before both were thinking with a different part of their body besides their brains. Besides who would know but MC and Trish?
Sure, you could have shortened the story, but you could do that with any story. Forrest Gump could have realized earlier that he didn't have to wait for the bus. Then the movie would have been much shorter, too.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
" What you call slow-burn I call realism and relationship development. You just can't expect two family members who all their life knew there shouldn't be any sexual relationship between them, to just forget every principle and have sex with each other in just two weeks. " Here is your problem. It hasn't been 2 weeks. It has been YEARS.
Yes it may be more than 2 weeks, but it's not years. To make sure I don't drag the game too much, I started the game with the girls to a point where they already have some feelings towards the MC. This way we get all the internal fights at the same time and we could move to more intimate things sooner. The initial plan was for the MC to fall in love with these girls and then make them fall in love with him too. But that would have mean that at first we needed the MC to acknowledge his feelings, get over the taboo, then try and court the ladies, then the ladies would have the same path, for the sake of rushing a little bit the process I made both Charlotte and Tris like this.

Charlotte is writing a book, her 1st BOOK. You don't just wake up and start writing a book. You plan it out, play the scenes in your head for several months or years before you get the courage to actually start writing. Charlotte is the MC of the book. The MC's love interest in the book is the MC of the game. So long before they moved ( the game began) Charlotte has been dreaming of her and MC being together. The only thing that has been stopping her before the move is that her husband was fulfilling some of he roles as a husband. He was providing. He was giving them a good home and his money was providing for them and the home. That isn't the case anymore. The bedroom is dead. He is never there, thus he isn't protecting the family. He isn't providing for the family ( hasn't given them any money). Actually right now he is a burden to the family. The feelings have been there and for a lot longer then 2 weeks. So REALISTICALLY with how she feels for MC and the behavior of her husband, Charlotte should have already acted on her feelings. The night of the husband's office party (yes first demo if I remember correctly). The Husband HUMILIATES her in front of his friends (that would have killed all respect and love she had for him right there). MC has to come get her (Knight in Shinning armor riding up on his faithful steed to rescue the lovely princess). Everything was there. Charlotte angry at the husband, her love for MC, MC saving her and her drinking. So realistically it would have happened right then. Should have happened and most can see that. Heck there has been many times since that part of the game that is SHOULD have happened. The only reason it didn't is cause you Dev wanted to drag it out. Yes we all get it you believe it makes the game more romantic slow burning the story. I for one find it FRUSTRATING as Hell.
The book was actually started very recently. It was nothing planned. Charlotte was sexually frustrated so she wanted to escape this by living in a fantasy. The book was not initially about the MC (once the MC and Charlotte will be in a relationship they will discuss the book too).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the many times they could have done something, most of the time she was drunk. There may be some feelings there, but in the morning, she would have regretted it, because after all this is wrong and if something would have happened between them it was purely lust, which I don't want in the case of Charlotte and the MC. Their relationship has to be so much more than just purely lust. It's motherly love, womanly love, lust, confusion, sacrifice and more. So them having sex just because she is hot and drunk and he is there at the right time, would be a mistake in my opinion. It could have happened, but it was not right. But now they got to a point where they kiss each other and already confessed the feelings towards each other. They both know how they feel about each other and they need just to cross the taboo border and once they do that, there is no coming back from there. They also know this and if they do it, they want to be sure they would not regret it.

Trish, has never had a boyfriend. My god why not the girl is GORGEOUS. Oh that's right no other guy could compare to MC. Why would she need to compare other guys to MC. hmmmmmmmmm Oh cause she has a crush on MC and once again long before the move. Heck she was even jealous of MC's girlfriend and would call her a "GOLDDIGGER". So again Dev the feelings were there and long before the 2 weeks (long before the game began). So you have 2 horny hormonal teenagers (even 20 year olds) damn near naked sleeping in the same bed for days. Specially with Trish having a crush already on MC. Heck Trish would have loved to have fucked MC and stolen him from his girlfriend. IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. Realistically they would have been banging like rabbits by the second night.
I don't usually put my personal life on the internet, but Tris is based on a girlfriend I had back in Highschool. Her cousin and I were very good friends and we were good friends because we were very similar in a lot of areas. We had the same type of humor, more or less the same lack of muscular structure, we both had the same aspirations and a lot of other similarities. So my girlfriend was the kind of girl who was always protected by her cousin. He was always there for her. Whenever she had a problem she would go talk to him, because he was the closest person in the world. Did she had any feelings about him. Of course not, but when I appear in their life, a guy who resembled him very much, he saw in me the perfect guy, because she wanted a man who would protect her, make her laugh, talk about her problems, just like her cousin, because that's how she taught a man should be. That was the standard for her.

Now Tris is just like that. She was not in love with the MC at first and even if she was, it was a strange feeling. She was looking for a guy who resembled the MC very much, because that was the standard for her. That's what a good man should be like. She saw how the MC behaved with the ladies and thought she would want the same. She was jealous on Emma? Yes. But she was jealous on the fact that a girl like Emma, who she thought was a golddigger could have landed a guy like her brother, while she, a sweet girl who only wants love could not find a guy like that. She was jealous on her because of the situation not because of the person she was dating.
However things didn't go as Tris would have hoped for. She would have never thought that she would see her brother like a man, but then they got closer and closer and now she's teasing him and she doesn't understand why she does it. She realizes that she doesn't want a man who resembles her brother, because she wants him, because he's the perfect guy.
She is fighting the feeling and usually loosing, otherwise I don't explain how on earth a sister would allow her brother to hump her ass cheeks. She slowly stopped seeing her brother like a brother and start seeing him as a man and playfull and crazy as she is, she also likes to have fun with him, teasing him and so on, because it's nice for a girl who didn't had a boyfriend to feel wanted, to feel beautiful and her brother having a boner is just that.

Sorry you can't use REALISM to justify the slow burn in the game when the feelings were already there before the game even started. So let's look at Reality. The reality is that Trish is a 12 and Charlotte is a 15. So there would be a line of boys and a line of men outside their front door 3 blocks long all waiting to ask either of them out. Reality is that those guys from the Husband's office party would have been over the very next day to offer Charlotte ANY and ALL ASSISTANCE with her situation. You can't use Realism and then ignore Reality.
In my opinion this is the reality. Yes you are right. By how good both girls look like, there would have been a line of men outside their front door waiting to ask them out, but having an antagonist in this type of games is not well appreciated. I would have loved to create a man who wants Tris and Charlotte, a man who if the player screws up would get them, because that's what realism is, but an antagonist is very well considered NTR and as soon as I have the NTR tag, I loose half of the patrons and the game got 2.3 stars, so I had to cut this part of realism out of the game, but I will keep the relationships as natural as possible, without making them too slow or too rushed.

I get that you are getting frustrated with what we are all saying. But we aren't doing it cause we hate the game. We are doing it cause we all like and love the game. You say it has only been 2 weeks. Thing is by the end of the demo we could tell Trish had a crush on MC. Charlotte had more then motherly feelings for MC and MC loved them both more then in a family way. As the game went on we realized it was more then just a crush with Trish. When the book idea came out and we found out who the love interest was in the book, we knew Charlotte was in fact in love with MC and for awhile.

P.S. if you facepalm this, that is fine. But at least have the courage to tell me where you think I am wrong.
No man in his right mind would have read my comment who was very long then write an even longer review, because he hates the game. I understand your point of view and it's valid. I just explained how I see the things. It's normal to feel different, but if it's any help, the wait will be over very soon.

Cheers,
Jason

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Dude, you're practically my soul brother. And that's exactly why I love incest games, for me, incest is way beyond other fetishes.
As for that slow burn that some are complaining about, I agree with every sentence and every comma you wrote.
This is what makes incest (in games, to be clear, there are some who confuse reality with fiction) something sublime and charming. The forbidden, the sin, the internal struggle against a burning feeling, an uncontrollable desire for the unattainable, for what should be taboo.
And in your game, you're portraying that very well. I don't think it's a slow burn, it's managing to show these internal conflicts, for me it's going at a very pleasant pace. It could even go slower in my opinion, knowing each other's love, but trying to resist it, giving in and at the same time trying to run away from it.
There are a lot of incest games, some get to sex fast, others take longer, I prefer the ones that take longer (no AWAM, for God's sake), a slow burn, like yourself from that, something more realistic.
One thing I wouldn't like to see (I think and hope it doesn't exist in the game), would be if the main Lis (mother and sister) tried to escape this feeling, looking for other people to try to stifle this feeling, thus betraying the mc.
It may even be something more realistic, to some extent understandable, but they wouldn't just be betraying the MC, but themselves, betraying a beautiful feeling that is love, and that, for me, would end all the romance atmosphere in the game. . There's the money part, I hope they don't have to subject themselves to something unpleasant, because of it.
I don't mean to say what you should do with your game, the game is yours. Follow what you have planned for him. If I, or someone else doesn't like what's to come, we're free to drop the topic, and look for something we like.
Anyway, I'm loving every part of the game, go at your own pace, it's very well written so far, don't rush anything. And show us something wonderful, a beautiful love story, breaking down barriers and taboos. And gift us with a beautiful ending.
Thank you. I'm glad you see it like this. That's exactly what incest is. It cannot happen fast because then it would feel empty and meaningless.
As for another man to take the trophy, don't worry, these girls would never betray the mc and there will be plenty of endings to choose from.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I don't know how relevant realism can be in a game called "No more money", where the protagonist finds a well paid job with minimal working hours right away and without effort or qualifications.
The game is called "No More Money" because that's the main reason a family had to move to another city and start from zero, as for the protagonist to find so easily a well paid job, well nothing lasts forever and everything that happens, happens for a reason.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
^ I agree with previous post. Was exactly my thoughts aswell when I read that (imo) passionate and honest reply/post.
This is one of the reasons why royalcandy is one of my top favs.
If my financial situation were better, I would've (without a doubt) poured a truckload of money at him/the project.

Really fills me with not only respect, but admiration when you see someone actually (and honestly) really care about their project, and not looking at it as a (hopeful) way to make 'easy' $$$. God knows we have a 'few' of those around.

Plus the promise that my fave character will be around more often 'soon' just adds that extra browniepoint from me ;)
Only thing that could ruin everything (for me!) is surprise NTR with her. (looks worried at royalcandy's direction...dont u dare Mr. lol)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1654888607314.png

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing great.
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I managed to finish preparing most of the animations. There are still 7 animations to be done next week, but beside that, the remaining still images should be done in a day, so the only thing that is keeping me from releasing the game are the animations.
So if everything goes well the next episode should be released hopefully by the end of next week.
Also many thanks to everyone of you who gave me any suggestions on how to handle the season change. I'm still yet to make a decision, but by the time this episode will be out I will know exactly what to do with the next season. I got some ideas, but first I will have to test them out before making a decision.
Best regards,
Jason.

If that is the MC tied up and Katrina is holding the knife o_O

Saburug

Sep 11, 2020
View attachment 1862997

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing great.
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I managed to finish preparing most of the animations. There are still 7 animations to be done next week, but beside that, the remaining still images should be done in a day, so the only thing that is keeping me from releasing the game are the animations.
So if everything goes well the next episode should be released hopefully by the end of next week.
Also many thanks to everyone of you who gave me any suggestions on how to handle the season change. I'm still yet to make a decision, but by the time this episode will be out I will know exactly what to do with the next season. I got some ideas, but first I will have to test them out before making a decision.
Best regards,
Jason.

If that is the MC tied up and Katrina is holding the knife o_O
Can we finally have a fap time with tris ?

4.20 star(s) 152 Votes