• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
You have the Patreon Links, you can download directly from there for free, so check all the links before making post like this, take care.
JokerLeader: I agree with you regarding the downloads. I always go to your Patreon site to download the mods, much quicker than mixdrop. Also, good work on the mods. Did notice also that your current mode is named v3.0.0 so does it work okay with v2.8.0 S2 Ep8 GOLD?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I really don't usually jump into the middle of discussions about leaks or this site or game quality but I have an opinion here and I think I want to share it.

Regarding royalcandy:
Ever since his first game, No More Secrets, he has been pretty open about what he is doing with these VNs. He knows this is a pirate site and that his game will be leaked but he still comes here and participates in both the Game thread and in the Fan Art threads for his VNs. Every dealing I have had with him has been an open dialog, even if I am not on his Discord or one of his Patreons. So anyone that has complaints about him or his products should carefully weigh if that is what is really an issue or if it is just something your mind has made into an issue.

Regarding F95Zone:
Never forget, this is a PIRATE SITE!, let me repeat that for people who are hard of hearing, this is a PIRATE SITE! Games get leaked, and most people, including myself, come here because they can get something for nothing. Plain and simple, people like 'free stuff'. Before you put to words any negative thoughts in a post just remember that you always get what you pay for. We can't and shouldn't complain about quality, quantity, how the renders look, how many pages, who is in an update and who isn't because if you are not part of the paying audience we have NO RIGHTS to anything. We are not in a position to feel any obligation from royalcandy or any other dev for that matter. Now if what you are expressing is just your lone opinion that maybe the game is slipping or that you would have liked to see more, then there are ways to say that so you don't sound like an entitled little bitch or that attack the dev in any manner.

Please note, I am a pirate also, I know what to expect when downloading a VN from F95. I don't expect any dev to come here and hold my hand, to solve issues I have with a pirated VN. If you torrent any Adobe product (and I would guarantee that some here have) you don't go to Adobe and ask for support you are not entitled to as a pirate, why do we expect any different because it is a game from F95.

Any of you can agree or disagree with me, that is your prerogative. I just think that we should measure the words we type into a post. Let's not make any of the VN dev's that actually come here to participate in the forums never want to come back.
I have worked with royalcandy(on his mini game) and have spoken to him on his discord(mainly) and I agree with m4dsk1llz
,royalcandy
has been honest/open with me with what he wanted concerning his mini game and is very active on discord and on F95.
In fact he is one of the nicest devs that I worked for(but don't tell him that)along with After Choices:ROFLMAO:
Do you think that I could ask for a pay rise now?

Last edited:

Laaaaaauren_

Jun 20, 2022
JokerLeader: I agree with you regarding the downloads. I always go to your Patreon site to download the mods, much quicker than mixdrop. Also, good work on the mods. Did notice also that your current mode is named v3.0.0 so does it work okay with v2.8.0 S2 Ep8 GOLD?

"v3.0.0" is a typo. The version you are talking about is v2.8.0. So JokerLeader will work in the version you mentioned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
They say 2.8.0 I have changed them a few hours ago, They should work the same, but it's best to download the 2.8.0:

Reactions: JennaJJ

Laaaaaauren_

Jun 20, 2022
I really don't usually jump into the middle of discussions about leaks or this site or game quality but I have an opinion here and I think I want to share it.

Regarding royalcandy:
Ever since his first game, No More Secrets, he has been pretty open about what he is doing with these VNs. He knows this is a pirate site and that his game will be leaked but he still comes here and participates in both the Game thread and in the Fan Art threads for his VNs. Every dealing I have had with him has been an open dialog, even if I am not on his Discord or one of his Patreons. So anyone that has complaints about him or his products should carefully weigh if that is what is really an issue or if it is just something your mind has made into an issue.

Regarding F95Zone:
Never forget, this is a PIRATE SITE!, let me repeat that for people who are hard of hearing, this is a PIRATE SITE! Games get leaked, and most people, including myself, come here because they can get something for nothing. Plain and simple, people like 'free stuff'. Before you put to words any negative thoughts in a post just remember that you always get what you pay for. We can't and shouldn't complain about quality, quantity, how the renders look, how many pages, who is in an update and who isn't because if you are not part of the paying audience we have NO RIGHTS to anything. We are not in a position to feel any obligation from royalcandy or any other dev for that matter. Now if what you are expressing is just your lone opinion that maybe the game is slipping or that you would have liked to see more, then there are ways to say that so you don't sound like an entitled little bitch or that attack the dev in any manner.

Please note, I am a pirate also, I know what to expect when downloading a VN from F95. I don't expect any dev to come here and hold my hand, to solve issues I have with a pirated VN. If you torrent any Adobe product (and I would guarantee that some here have) you don't go to Adobe and ask for support you are not entitled to as a pirate, why do we expect any different because it is a game from F95.

Any of you can agree or disagree with me, that is your prerogative. I just think that we should measure the words we type into a post. Let's not make any of the VN dev's that actually come here to participate in the forums never want to come back.
Thanks for articulate my feeling. I've been getting negative reviews all the time since I leaked the game. The reason is that I made mistakes in the version I leaked. I'm so upset by people's comments that I'm now saying, "I wish I hadn't done something like that." All I wanted was for people to play the game, albeit erroneously, early on. I apologize to anyone who was confused by the typo in the version. You don't need to blame RoyalCandy for the bugs in the new version. It's all my fault.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for articulate my feeling. I've been getting negative reviews all the time since I leaked the game. The reason is that I made mistakes in the version I leaked. I'm so upset by people's comments that I'm now saying, "I wish I hadn't done something like that." All I wanted was for people to play the game, albeit erroneously, early on. I apologize to anyone who was confused by the typo in the version. You don't need to blame RoyalCandy for the bugs in the new version. It's all my fault.
Hey, we all make mistakes we are only human after all so don't be so hard on yourself

raykun

Jul 12, 2017

Regarding royalcandy:

Regarding F95Zone:

Just Thank you!

Ofc. i say stuff about other games etc. but i always keep in my mind "Its Free"

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
It should still work, but if you want to be sure, there is a relationship.rpy file in the game folder. You can just edit that file however you want in a text editor of your choice.
1) Names MC Dan
2) Gives relationship with Charlotte as 'Step-Tenant' by editing relationship.rpy file
3) RP's as legless Step-Tenant Dan from Forrest Gump
4) Profit

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can someone tell me is this a harem game or one girl game ?
No harem yet, but multiple relationships at the same time.
And it's not really a game anyway, it's a Visual Novel with different possible choices.

However there is at least one mini-game in it that leads to different outcomes, depending on how many answers you got right and what relationships MC is in at that point.

Reactions: sstrangemd
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes