VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Can't wait for the next episode! Thank you!

To those who uses the incest patch, it still works for 2.8.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Claiming that a lack of cest was the sole cause of RNM ending up on hold is an over statement. The RC team lost half of its members leaving a sole dev to move forward. RNM was both a Sandbox and a VN in one game, far more work than simply choosing to produce one or the other. The remaining dev had issues at work dramatically reducing available hours to produce any game. The result was that he didn't have the time and resources to deliver timely updates to RNM. He put it on hold to create this VN, which is a much more straight forward VN to produce, allowing a reasonable time frame between updates. The lack of cest was at most one of several factors.
Ok... and cest all sells more. You know it, I know it, RC knows it. There's not even a point in denying the interest on RNM wasn't nearly as close as NMM, or NMS for that matter. Everything else is details, and the fact is that RNM was abandoned for NMM, which I am pretty sure was because RNM wasnt picking up (being a shitbox might also be reason)

• Angry
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So there had been... zero progress between the end of season one and end of season two with Charlotte and Trish? At all?

They are still in the teasing/“i can’t” phase.

I will probably forget about this game for a year or two and return if it manages to get finished.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well after that ending and that absolute shit scene with the crazy bitch, i just skip through it, that game is dead for me!
I don't want any of that crime crap, i don't like it.
And also that never ending teasing is getting annoying, enough is enough, so this was the last update for me, i deleted that game and also the saves so i will not be tempted again.
I loved that game but there is a limit that this game crossed this time and it's over.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
any new worthy scenes to look forward to this update?
by now, I can't count how many times I've said in the past "I'll just wait for the next update" :cry:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Guess I will wait for the OFFICIAL one, because the Unofficial one, I keep run into error messages every few frames. And it's not just the mod, I tried again without the mod, and same problems. So, that's what I will do.

Edit: Yeah, was indeed the Unofficial one was the problem. Just finished Season 2 Episode 8 on the Official copy, and yeah, now I am ready for Season 3 whenever it is ready.

Last edited:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
i kinda like katrina.
all the other non incest girls kinda bore me
kinda hoping we can side with her somehow or somehow get her weird twisted affection

Blahbleh541

Mar 21, 2019
Ok... and cest all sells more. You know it, I know it, RC knows it. There's not even a point in denying the interest on RNM wasn't nearly as close as NMM, or NMS for that matter. Everything else is details, and the fact is that RNM was abandoned for NMM, which I am pretty sure was because RNM wasnt picking up (being a shitbox might also be reason)
maybe that game lost interest due to the voyeurism tag, which many consider to be borderline ntr????

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes