VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I think it was supposed to be 3 seasons. Man,the dialogues were kinda cringy in this update. The mc was always kind of a fuckboy but some of the lines he said (especially to Bea) gave me a second hand embarrassment. Also the "Im not like other guys" thing he keeps saying to Triss is kinda getting old. Also my girl has some low standards since she was surprised mc didn't call her a slut when she only gave a bj to one man.Then again I remember when Lisa was said to have one sexual partner before the mc and the outrage bc of that so maybe she's not that wrong lmao.
Anyway,if this is gonna end after season 3 that doesn't leave too much time for mom and sis to have actual sex scenes and actual relationship stuff. So they'll end up having less scenes than almost anyone else despite being the main attraction.
Well,I do love me some goth ,tatted up girls and Kat scene was amazing. The other boss was good too. Still,I do hope it will speed up soon with the main girls cause it really can't be justified with slow burn anymore.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Ok... and cest all sells more. You know it, I know it, RC knows it. There's not even a point in denying the interest on RNM wasn't nearly as close as NMM, or NMS for that matter. Everything else is details, and the fact is that RNM was abandoned for NMM, which I am pretty sure was because RNM wasnt picking up (being a shitbox might also be reason)
Look I'm not disputing that a lack of cest was a factor. However, it seems you failed to read my post. One of a two man team takes the train. They had set themselves up to push the envelope to create a single game with a VN path and a sandbox path. An extraordinarily difficult game design. Those are not details. Those are foundational problems. They faced a pushback from the VN folks and the sandbox folks who we know would get pissed off because their preference was getting less attention. But they never got there. The wheels came off early, mostly because of the factors in my previous post.

Sure cest was a contributor, but far from the only factor. That's my point. No more no less. Further you might consider that, once this VN finishes, if the dev can find new collaborators, RNM might come off hold and move forward. You don't know. I don't know. At this point only one person knows, but he clearly still wants to push that envelope. So we'll all see.

AHT69

Dec 15, 2021
I think it was supposed to be 3 seasons. Man,the dialogues were kinda cringy in this update. The mc was always kind of a fuckboy but some of the lines he said (especially to Bea) gave me a second hand embarrassment. Also the "Im not like other guys" thing he keeps saying to Triss is kinda getting old. Also my girl has some low standards since she was surprised mc didn't call her a slut when she only gave a bj to one man.Then again I remember when Lisa was said to have one sexual partner before the mc and the outrage bc of that so maybe she's not that wrong lmao.
Anyway,if this is gonna end after season 3 that doesn't leave too much time for mom and sis to have actual sex scenes and actual relationship stuff. So they'll end up having less scenes than almost anyone else despite being the main attraction.
Well,I do love me some goth ,tatted up girls and Kat scene was amazing. The other boss was good too. Still,I do hope it will speed up soon with the main girls cause it really can't be justified with slow burn anymore.
OH! If it will really end in 3 season it possible the scene after this will focus on the main girl(mom/sis)
If not end in 3 season I will consider to leave the boat and come back to when the game in future version is available for me to release my ball, just hopefully not see the tag abandoned.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Saw the stupid crime stuff coming a mile away and im just not a fan of it at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really liked the game up to that point aswell but between the blue balling and the stupid crime shit ive lost all interest, maybe ill check back in a year and ill be wrong and it wont go the route I think it will.

Hannibal Sulla

Jul 7, 2020
Not gonna lie, out of all the girls, Katrina's a favourite of mine, even including all the family; maybe it's the crazy-ass attitude as well as the tattoos, I dunno. Just hoping that it's not just full on lustful feelings on her part for the future updates but gaining real affection/love as well, since I don't know if Royal meant it this way with his dialogue, but there are a few tangible hints that she does indeed like him outside of sex to some degree. Hmm, maybe I just like the thought that despite their rough and rather toxic relationship, a "softer" and more loving relationship can develop between them.

For people stating that they feel as if the creator is stretching things out in order to milk it, as long as Royal does not suddenly abandon this game as well as continuing to update it daily, I (and I believe a lot of people are of agreement with me) am content with the slow process of the relationship build-up for all the characters, even if it sacrifices sex scenes. While I do love sex scenes, "real" and believable relationships between characters simply enhances that (in my case, it is required for me to fully enjoy it) and I think that the only way to develope that is to make the process somewhat long and stretched out with the mc simply interacting with the love interests free of any sex.

Having said that, and moving onto critiques for this update, while there was that one sex scene with Katrina (who is a favourite of mine), the content with the mother and sister, the favourites of most people of this game, were rather lax. This is true for dialogue and sex-free interactions between them and the mc. Like I said before, I am fine with there being no sex, but the emptiness that sex scenes leave needs to be filled with relationship building which will serve to enhance the eventual sex scenes in the future, but even that dialogue/interaction between the mc and the sister this update was rather disappointing.

Still though, much cheers Royal! I look forward to the future updates with much anticipation and I wish you happy trails!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I liked the last update, all that teasing was nicely done.
The ending ... meh. I always wondered why that story arc was in the game in the first place and now I wished it wasn't.
But there is always the fast forward option for stuff like this.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I like the game, but as usual i tried to catch them all at first and now i regret it.
I don't like Emma look at all, so why i kept her in the first place? :rolleyes:
Once i have a little time i'll try with Lisa (and Tris) and see if there is something more.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I like the game, but as usual i tried to catch them all at first and now i regret it.
I don't like Emma look at all, so why i kept her in the first place? :rolleyes:
Once i have a little time i'll try with Lisa (and Tris) and see if there is something more.
If you fast forward, you'll be done in 20 minutes :)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Had bookmarked this one a year ago and finally played it today and all I can say is see you in 4 years or until there's an abandoned tag, it's obvious the dev just wants to stretch this game in order to milk it. Too bad.
Thank you so much. I was literally in the same boat. Was about to dl it again after a year and read your comment. Must mean no action with the Main girls in this amount of time which is a huge no-no for me. I remember being irritated with No More Secrets because of the dumb sandbox although the sex scenes ended up being pretty good. Dev held all the good sex scenes in that game til the end...guess theyre following the same format. No ty.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Had bookmarked this one a year ago and finally played it today and all I can say is see you in 4 years or until there's an abandoned tag, it's obvious the dev just wants to stretch this game in order to milk it. Too bad.
Im sad with this update too, but never call royalcandy a milker, he provide 400-500 renders almost every month, with slowburn story. if he create 400-500 render every 4month with that pace then call him milker and stretcher!

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes