VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Mar 26, 2022
I have mixed feelings after this update. I do not mind a little bit of crime drama, but I have concerns about how this whole thread will be finally resolved and whether the rest will not be relegated to the background by this.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythMackay

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Charlotte update with actual sex (vaginal) quick! This will save the game not just one scene maybe like 4-5 around the house. Then you can 'ICSTOR' and go AFK if you like.

• Haha
Reactions: Xabder

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I agree - except in a way the MC started it by handcuffing her and walking away.
No. That pissed her and Neal off, but the reason she threatened him and his family is his questions about the BSDM aspect of the club. Without the handcuffs and the pizza run she'd still have threatened him and his family. It really doesn't matter, that he elevated her anger by his stunt. What matters is that Neal was in the house. She has pictures of Charlotte and Triss when they are absolutely defenseless, and she used those pictures to demonstrate she could kill or harm them at her whim.

That kind of crazy, that close to family, requires one response. You kill them. Just as soon as you can. Period. No debate. No relativism. You kill them without hesitation or remorse. It doesn't matter WHY they crossed the line, because once crossed there is only ONE response.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
She does that in any case, no matter what path you are on. Just the motivation is different.
But why is she doing this even if we haven't done anything to her or Darlene or Sheila?
Didn't play other paths aside from the handcuffing one, but might just be because of the BDSM club thing. She was quite annoyed at having that mentioned and the rest might just be an excuse.
It is specifically because he's sniffing around the BDSM aspect of the club. When she gets serious with the knife is during her trying to find out HOW he knew about it. The threat against his family is to ensure he drops the BDSM thing, and she's just wacko crazy.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It is the end of season 2. Like, we are literally at 50% of the game now (if 4 seasons mark is still relevant). I am sorry, but how much more time is needed for them to go on a single date?
All i know is, that the developer has stated, that he goes for realistic/slowburn attempt of building up a sexual relationship with a family member like the mother or sister.
You can wait, or drop it, if you are not satisfied. ;)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
All i know is, that the developer has stated, that he goes for realistic/slowburn attempt of building up a sexual relationship with a family member like the mother or sister.
You can wait, or drop it, if you are not satisfied. ;)
It's even too fast for reality. And we "weren't working from scratch".

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's even too fast for reality. And we "weren't working from scratch".
It is, it is. ;)
But reality does not count in fiction.
If it would my MC would have been killed already by Katrina, there would be no way to survive that situation with human trafficing involved.

Reactions: wizardcock

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
"Literally at 50% of the game?", interesting how some folks know how many episodes exactly Season 3 and 4 will have in them...especially when the whole game could actually very well be only around 30% at this point as far as we know, as the second season was originally supposed to be 15-20 episodes long yet it got cut in half now. Mr. Developer is the only one who knows, and he won't spill out the exact numbers for us.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It is, it is. ;)
But reality does not count in fiction.
If it would my MC would have been killed already by Katrina, there would be no way to survive that situation with human trafficing involved.
I like that option. And if it was at the end of the game after sex with Charlotte, that would be even cooler. And the only way to survive, as in life, is to stay out of the way from the beginning.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I like that option. And if it was at the end of the game after sex with Charlotte, that would be even cooler. And the only way to survive, as in life, is to stay out of the way from the beginning.
I would prefer a happy ending with Katrina and her gang dead, but I cannot see a young adult dealing with such thread, unless he develops some superpowers.

We will see. :unsure:
I‘m still entertained and feel that it is worth my time.:ROFLMAO:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I would prefer a happy ending with Katrina and her gang dead, but I cannot see a young adult dealing with such thread, unless he develops some superpowers.

We will see. :unsure:
I‘m still entertained and feel that it is worth my time.:ROFLMAO:
Haha, imagine him being tortured, but flirting and squinting, digging himself a hole at gunpoint and flirting squinting. He's been decomposed into atoms, but his sub-particles are still flirting

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes