VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Haha, imagine him being tortured, but flirting and squinting, digging himself a hole at gunpoint and flirting squinting. He's been decomposed into atoms, but his sub-particles are still flirting
I don't need to imagine that, he literally teased/flirted (with) Katrina almost during the whole basement scene cuffed to that chair. Like he had a deathwish. :cautious:

I honestly was confused about that whole situation. He was beaten up by Katrina's Goon, and he fucking know, that Katrina is dangerous and he still thought he is in control of the situation and can handle her. Kinda unbelievable.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I don't need to imagine that, he literally teased/flirted (with) Katrina almost during the whole basement scene cuffed to that chair. Like he had a deathwish. :cautious:

I honestly was confused about that whole situation. He was beaten up by Katrina's Goon, and he fucking know, that Katrina is dangerous and he still thought he is in control of the situation and can handle her. Kinda unbelievable.
Haha. Triss just ran away from home - I'm a serious and worried brother, running down the street in my underwear, looking for her. I get fucked up in the basement - everything is under control.

You won't believe it, but I haven't played the update yet, I was told everything, knowing that I don't care about plot spoilers this time.The joke turned out to be true:)

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Haha. Triss just ran away from home - I'm a serious and worried brother, running down the street in my underwear, looking for her. I get fucked up in the basement - everything is under control.

You won't believe it, but I haven't played the update yet, I was told everything, knowing that I don't care about plot spoilers this time.The joke turned out to be true:)
Argh...apologies!

Yes, everything is fine! The sun shines out of his ass.

Reactions: wizardcock

lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
FYI the v2.7 iPatch works for v2.8 and should work for future versions unless new "related" characters are introduced.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Season 3 coming out? When season 2 started? D:

Also where the fuck is your girlfriend Emma ? I mean , when they are separated they tried calling or messaging each other a lot
she even come visit one time , then she move to the same city and then vanish? I mean we had only one interaction with Emma since she moved to the same city and that was just to drive her to college , they didnt even chatted for that long.
I mean , i'm interested in all the girls in the game , i wanna see each path and stuff.. but currently you are dating Emma and there's zero interaction with her, i mean where the hell is she ? what happened to her ? Or we are dating her just to have a "dating"status and obviously forgot that she exists , is this what is happening here? I mean i wouldnt be surprised since this mc is pretty shit person , and i'm kinda confused since we have no information anymore about Emma. ( OF COURSE ALL this IF you are dating her of course... Well , i have 4 saves where im still dating her so... theres my concern about it ).

About this episode , i kinda liked it , the interactions with the others are fine , i didn't find funny or i didn't get the jokes but i like it. About this ending i don't know how to feel about it , since is already "season 3" and shit is going down , is to soon ? to late? where we are at? D:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just grabbed this and checked it out and I absolutely love how this story is playing out so far. I haven't finished it yet. It seems to be going at a pace I like though.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Season 3 coming out? When season 2 started? D:

Also where the fuck is your girlfriend Emma ? I mean , when they are separated they tried calling or messaging each other a lot
she even come visit one time , then she move to the same city and then vanish? I mean we had only one interaction with Emma since she moved to the same city and that was just to drive her to college , they didnt even chatted for that long.
I mean , i'm interested in all the girls in the game , i wanna see each path and stuff.. but currently you are dating Emma and there's zero interaction with her, i mean where the hell is she ? what happened to her ? Or we are dating her just to have a "dating"status and obviously forgot that she exists , is this what is happening here? I mean i wouldnt be surprised since this mc is pretty shit person , and i'm kinda confused since we have no information anymore about Emma. ( OF COURSE ALL this IF you are dating her of course... Well , i have 4 saves where im still dating her so... theres my concern about it ).

About this episode , i kinda liked it , the interactions with the others are fine , i didn't find funny or i didn't get the jokes but i like it. About this ending i don't know how to feel about it , since is already "season 3" and shit is going down , is to soon ? to late? where we are at? D:
There is a scene in an alley, when you're dating one of the many other woman and make out with her, Emma sees this, then you can decide to follow Emma, or let it be (which closes her path). Maybe you haven't noticed that?!

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
There is a scene in an alley, when you're dating one of the many other woman and make out with her, Emma sees this, then you can decide to follow Emma, or let it be (which closes her path). Maybe you haven't noticed that?!
No i can't forget that scene... because lets be honest ...
you are in a date morning with lisa , and then you two go behind the place in a "alley" , while you two are there having sex , SUDDENLY WHAT WILD POKEMON APPEARS IN THAT ALLEY ? :O
I think even the dev doesn't know a reason for emma to have showed behind a restaurant or coffe shop... I mean , she was supposed to be on college that morning , no? Even if No... what she was doing walking into a alley? Man i can't.. i cant think of anything of a reason for he suddenly appear there...

ANYWAY... like i said, i have a few saves , and have saves with her where i didn't cheated on her with anyone...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think even the dev doesn't know a reason for emma to have showed behind a restaurant or coffe shop...
She obviously put a tracker on MC :)
Either that or she's a drug dealer who works at a time when the cops would not suspect it.

Reactions: duz1nn

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
"Literally at 50% of the game?", interesting how some folks know how many episodes exactly Season 3 and 4 will have in them...especially when the whole game could actually very well be only around 30% at this point as far as we know, as the second season was originally supposed to be 15-20 episodes long yet it got cut in half now. Mr. Developer is the only one who knows, and he won't spill out the exact numbers for us.
Actually I don't know how many episodes are going to be. I just know how the story should progress.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
No i can't forget that scene... because lets be honest ...
you are in a date morning with lisa , and then you two go behind the place in a "alley" , while you two are there having sex , SUDDENLY WHAT WILD POKEMON APPEARS IN THAT ALLEY ? :O
I think even the dev doesn't know a reason for emma to have showed behind a restaurant or coffe shop... I mean , she was supposed to be on college that morning , no? Even if No... what she was doing walking into a alley? Man i can't.. i cant think of anything of a reason for he suddenly appear there...

ANYWAY... like i said, i have a few saves , and have saves with her where i didn't cheated on her with anyone...
It just happened to see them going towards that alley and she followed.
There was first the image which showed MC and Lisa entering the alley.
Then there was an image of Emma seeing them.
It may have been a hell of a coincidence, but things like that could happen.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
It just happened to see them going towards that alley and she followed.
There was first the image which showed MC and Lisa entering the alley.
Then there was an image of Emma seeing them.
It may have been a hell of a coincidence, but things like that could happen.
I see .. i think my game doesn't have this part .. or i really forgot.. I may have to play from zero again to see it :p
But that was explained at least how she was there , thank you :)

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
damn , every race has been fucked up , a few races have been chosen , and the picture is like a buto somewhere .. I 've already downloaded it here on f95zone .. but the current picture came out the same as before .. can you please tell me where I can download it then ??:mad::mad::mad:
What TF are you talking 'bout?

Reactions: Night Hacker

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I see .. i think my game doesn't have this part .. or i really forgot.. I may have to play from zero again to see it :p
But that was explained at least how she was there , thank you :)
Or maybe since it was a montage you might have skipped it. There are a lot of people who doesn't dig the montages.

Reactions: moonshadow

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Or maybe since it was a montage you might have skipped it. There are a lot of people who doesn't dig the montages.
Oh no , i really like them , when i see that the texts on the screen disapear i wait a few seconds to see if thats a scene thats coming or not.

Reactions: royalcandy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
here is such a problem after the start of ep3 when you choose a few options .. and so the ending of the game .. where do I need to download it so that it doesn 't come to me ? I even downloaded on f95zone , but seravno faced with such a problem .. I don't understand what a typer should do
Is the game modded or was your savegame created with a modded version?

If it's not modded, try to start a fresh game. It doesn't take long to reach ep3, just keep fast forwarding. If that won't work, program a macro key on your gaming keyboard to spam the space bar :)

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes