VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I can only shrug now. I dunno what to say, hopefully (probably) someone might know why.
Because my options menu looks slightly different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 6, 2021
I haven't played every game out there, but I've played a fair amount, and I can say it for sure. Of the games I've played, this one has, without a doubt, the best soundtrack, it takes you inside the game, almost preventing you from advancing to the next screen. Some complain about the little content. For me, just the kiss scene with the mother and her promise to go to sleep in her son's room, and the scene of the sister sitting on his lap, with those wonderful breasts, was worth every update. Not to mention that Goddess body of Bea.
A well-told story, progressing at a good pace, without running over anything, provocations in the right measure, making us madly want to see what the next scene will be like, and the next....

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I would prefer a happy ending with Katrina and her gang dead, but I cannot see a young adult dealing with such thread, unless he develops some superpowers.

We will see. :unsure:
I‘m still entertained and feel that it is worth my time.:ROFLMAO:
There's an old quote that I'll have to paraphrase. "God may have created all men equal, but Samuel Colt made them that way". Many deadly terrorists were created by attacks against their family, often when they were far younger than the MC.

Neal's big and tough and armed, but two to the head stops anyone, same for Katrina. Firearms are amazingly efficient and easy to use at close range. Sufficient proficiency to take down an unaware target can be learned in a few hours. Enter the club before it opens. Get past Neal, it's not hard you're an employee and he's paid you back for the pizza. Shoot him from behind. Then kill Katrina. Destroy all the video footage. Burn it to the ground. Walk away and wait for the news reports.

Evil, violent, criminals, ASSume they'll meet no resistance. They are generally unprepared when they do. No warning. No bluster. Just kill them.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
There's an old quote that I'll have to paraphrase. "God may have created all men equal, but Samuel Colt made them that way". Many deadly terrorists were created by attacks against their family, often when they were far younger than the MC.

Neal's big and tough and armed, but two to the head stops anyone, same for Katrina. Firearms are amazingly efficient and easy to use at close range. Sufficient proficiency to take down an unaware target can be learned in a few hours. Enter the club before it opens. Get past Neal, it's not hard you're an employee and he's paid you back for the pizza. Shoot him from behind. Then kill Katrina. Destroy all the video footage. Burn it to the ground. Walk away and wait for the news reports.

Evil, violent, criminals, ASSume they'll meet no resistance. They are generally unprepared when they do. No warning. No bluster. Just kill them.
Sure, sure all that is possible, i can see this happening as you describe it. I would have no issues with that, i can justify such action, at least in my moral mind it would be just!

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleFredo

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Sure, sure all that is possible, ii can see this happening as you describe it. I would have no issues with that, i can justify such action, at least in my moral mind it would be just!
The thing is that in a visual novel, killing someone is very different than killing an NPC in GTA, because in a game like this one, the player starts having feeling towards a character (hate, love, lust, it doesn't matter, it's a feeling there). So killing a character in a game like this, first of all it has to be perfect, secondly we'll have to go the guilty lane. You'll have to see the main character struggle with a bunch of emotions and the player might have the same feelings, so if I am going to kill someone I need to take a lot of things into consideration and start watching a lot of confessions about people who murdered someone to understand how did they felt. Not sure this is what I want to do with my time, I have already read enough incest books/stories while developing this game. I'm sick enough, don't really want to start thinking like a criminal :ROFLMAO:,but who knows what the next seasons has for us.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The thing is that in a visual novel, killing someone is very different than killing an NPC in GTA, because in a game like this one, the player starts having feeling towards a character (hate, love, lust, it doesn't matter, it's a feeling there). So killing a character in a game like this, first of all it has to be perfect, secondly we'll have to go the guilty lane. You'll have to see the main character struggle with a bunch of emotions and the player might have the same feelings, so if I am going to kill someone I need to take a lot of things into consideration and start watching a lot of confessions about people who murdered someone to understand how did they felt. Not sure this is what I want to do with my time, I have already read enough incest books/stories while developing this game. I'm sick enough, don't really want to start thinking like a criminal :ROFLMAO:,but who knows what the next seasons has for us.
Yep he is sick just look at Katrina :ROFLMAO:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You could go the route Crystal Dynamics went with the Tomb Raider reboot, from innocent girl to killer queen. ;)
After the attempted rape and in the brink of death everything is possible.

But yes, Visual Novel Characters work different, i understand, that the motivation and the consequences the character has to deal with in such situations have to be written out and to be comprehensive.
I kinda don't want the characters of this story to walk that path of possible death and all, but to be honest, i think with the human trafficking i assume that is going on in the background of your story, you already have gone a very dark path, were killing someone is not that far away from.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
You could go the route Crystal Dynamics went with the Tomb Raider reboot, from innocent girl to killer queen. ;)
After the attempted rape and in the brink of death everything is possible.

But yes, Visual Novel Characters work different, i understand, that the motivation and the consequences the character has to deal with in such situations have to be written out and to be comprehensive.
I kinda don't want the characters of this story to walk that path of possible death and all, but to be honest, i think with the human trafficking i assume that is going on in the background of your story, you already have gone a very dark path, were killing someone is not that far away from.
Yeah, but eventually we need to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so killing might make the tunnel longer.

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, but eventually we need to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so killing might make the tunnel longer.
Oh c'mon i gave you a good opportunity for milking. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, i would very much see the light at the end of that tunnel. And i want to see a vivid colorful world the characters living in, and not some burned down hell of a living nightmare. ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I need to do a render of Charlotte sticking a Klock up Katrina's butt hole :ROFLMAO: A woman scorned all that

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I mean unseen text since it doesn't have the skip icons at the bottom
That works with the Space Bar.
I use a macro key to spam it 10 times per second.

You can also extract all images using unren, then you don't have to read any text.

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I don't think it was posted

View attachment 1886366

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Ubuntu
MacOS

ABOUT MINIGAMES
Hi guys,
Maybe some of you know about this side project I have started last year. I wanted to give people something to play while I work on a new version, however a few months ago I stopped the development of this game because I have started another side project, which right now is on hold, so I decided to resume the Minigames.
This is a small game, that has no connection to the main game. In this game you can strip your favorite girl in a 10 level game. At the moment the only implemented game is a card memory game where you have to remember where a card was positioned and find it's pair.
Also I want to give my thanks to two of my patrons, OldDog and WhiteWolf, for making some of the packs. This way I didn't loose too much time from working on the main game.
FUTURE PLANS
I'm not sure when version 2.0 will be released, but the plan is to create another simple mini game and another pack for each of the girls.
Best regards,
Jason
Thank you!!

Reactions: Tejedew
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes