VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
people , I didn 't turn on something in which here is a joke on Darlene 's etape and Katherine 's etape GG seravno pakhishayu and they have a positive difference that on Darlene 's etape GG they pakhishayut after a dream .. and with Catherine Priam in his house .. but one way or another , he disappears as I panimayu in balnichu .. then what 's the joke here ? yes, if both options endand Katherine grabs his mother and sister as well as Darlene on the edge
Honestly mate, your gibberish is not understandable. I can't even imagine what kind of language you are trying to imitate. ;) :unsure:

Reactions: hawk784563

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Honestly mate, your gibberish is not understandable. I can't even imagine what kind of language you are trying to imitate. ;) :unsure:
He obviously used a bad auto translator that doesn't know half the words.

Mariobrooss Use Google translate for better (or at least understandable) results.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
He obviously used a bad auto translator that doesn't know half the words.

Mariobrooss Use Google translate for better (or at least understandable) results.
Obviously, yes. But that gibberish is not re-translatable, and i don't feel the need to investigate that and invest time into it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Obviously, yes. But that gibberish is not re-translatable, and i don't feel the need to investigate that and invest time into it.
On that I can agree. The original language is russian, btw.
Google knew this words, his translator really is rubbish.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
WK_173.png

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine and I hope that you enjoyed the last episode.
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I have managed to come up with a plan that I like. After hours and hours of writing and deleting and rewriting I have finally come up with a good (hopefully) plan for the first episode of the season.
This episode is going to be a little bit special because it will include at least one event with every character of the game. The plan for this episode is three times bigger than the previous episode and I don't plan on splitting it in two parts, because it will ruin the flow, so I do apologize if the next episode might come harder than usual. I know that I already moved from monthly updates to every 6 weeks and now this episode is going to take even more, but this kind of episodes are exceptions. For example this has lot of content since we're going to see every character of the game.
I will probably know more details about how many weeks it will take only after I have the text written. Then I know how many renders and animations I'll have to do, so until then I can just hope it won't be too huge.
That being said I wish you all a good weekend and I hope nobody is getting upset by these news.
Best regards,
Jason

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The thing is that in a visual novel, killing someone is very different than killing an NPC in GTA, because in a game like this one, the player starts having feeling towards a character (hate, love, lust, it doesn't matter, it's a feeling there). So killing a character in a game like this, first of all it has to be perfect, secondly we'll have to go the guilty lane. You'll have to see the main character struggle with a bunch of emotions and the player might have the same feelings, so if I am going to kill someone I need to take a lot of things into consideration and start watching a lot of confessions about people who murdered someone to understand how did they felt. Not sure this is what I want to do with my time, I have already read enough incest books/stories while developing this game. I'm sick enough, don't really want to start thinking like a criminal :ROFLMAO:,but who knows what the next seasons has for us.
There's context to guilt. I might feel guilty using deadly force to protect my own life, I say might because when I decided to provide for my defense and the defense of others I spent a lot of time examining my motivations and the circumstances in which I'd use potentially deadly force, and I THINK those circumstances support protecting my life.

That's not the case here. No one is breaking down MY door. A psychopathic bitch and her pet henchman are a direct threat to my sister and my mother. He's been in my/mom's house with a gun. She's told me that they are hostage to her insanity. Them I can kill without remorse, because the legal system isn't up to solving the problem and that problem has to be removed immediately. That's the only consideration. If Katrina was less arrogant, less crazy, less power mad, and a bit smarter, she'd have killed me. She wasn't so now it up to me to clean things up. Period. No hesitation.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I wish this game would focus more on the side girls like Lisa, Lauren, Emma etc., they are underutilized. The mom and sister are fine (although kind of generic after playing soo many incest games) but since there is so much teasing the interactions get kind of repetitive and boring. No more secrets had more of a balance with the focus on the different girls and I preferred that since the different paths didn't feel dragged out like they do here.

Also not a fan of turning Katrina into a real villian, would have preferred it if she just remained a crazy hot chick but having the MC beat up and threatening his family is just too much and makes her unlikable. Not sure if a game like this needs a serious tone

Last edited:
Reactions: Guide466

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I like the side girls Laurean Bea and even the girlfriend but they get content so sporadically compared to the mom/sister I don't see how they can be a legite choice by the end of the game compared to no more secrets where it felt like you could honestly pick anyone.
Exactly my problem with the game. The dev had a great balance in NMS, lots of girls got great focus and it was better paced because of that as well. In this game its mostly just the mother & daughter getting constant teasing/blueballing scenes which get old real fast and the others get barely anything.

Its disappointing, I thought we were beyond the whole "adult games can only be focused on incest" part a few years ago

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I wish this game would focus more on the side girls like Lisa, Lauren, Emma etc., they are underutilized. The mom and sister are fine (although kind of generic after playing soo many incest games) but since there is so much teasing the interactions get kind of repetitive and boring. No more secrets had more of a balance with the focus on the different girls and I preferred that since the different paths didn't feel dragged out like they do here.

Also not a fan of turning Katrina into a real villian, would have preferred it if she just remained a crazy hot chick but having the MC beat up and threatening his family is just too much and makes her unlikable. Not sure if a game like this needs a serious tone
Does Katrina turn villain on club path or real estate path?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Edit: Out of respect, I'll be dropping out of the race, no need for this big amount of walkthrough mods. If the other modders didn't update , I might take over in the future. This post will act as a placeholder for when the opportunity arises.

Attaching below "No More Money Ep.1 - In-Game Mod"
Can also be found on my .

Features:
  • The best dialogue choice is highlighted in green.
Enjoy!
How do I install?

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes