VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I would not suggest to use the attached file in that comment, it is over a year old and will break your game, use the one that is linked in the OP instead.
okay but how do install with the correct one? on mac? do i just merge the files into the game folder?

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Just downloaded last night. Enjoying so far but a little concerned with comments about limited content across all girls.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just downloaded last night. Enjoying so far but a little concerned with comments about limited content across all girls.
Well if you are here for incest tag that is a false tag, there is zero of it in the game, your sister gives you like a 2 second suck, and hotdog her, and your mum touches your cock, and you pinch her nipples, that is it, so as I said if you are here for incest, you may as well go look elsewhere because it is nothing but.

blue-balls-bounce.gif

Jun 26, 2019
anyone knows all the title of the all soundtrack of this game~ i like to play games with great soundtrack not so boring to play while grooving with the music!~

Jun 26, 2019
i think its just sexual emotion issue on the MC, he want it but his head saying NO!! semi reality when you have to grab the opportunity but realize that its not gonna happen coz the MC always saying "damn his my mother/Sister for cry sake"! it might get you a Eulb LLab if you are to focus on get the mc get laid by his mom/sis!! but the story quite good add the music at the background its cool.. i really enjoy it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
If you're gonna complain about blue balls, maybe try keeping more than two paths open... there's plenty of sexual content is this VN, just not with Charlotte or Tris yet. I only have three paths open in my save (Emma/Charlotte/Tris) but i'm not gonna complain about not having enough sex scenes because I did that to myself (although some more Emma would be nice ;)).

I do understand the frustration because at times it feels like the incest relationships aren't making much progress but this is one of the few VNs that really plays up the taboo nature of it (especially with Charlotte) and that's a good thing, you're not supposed to want to fuck your family members. If you just want to jerk off/see sex scenes, the other girls are there but if you're only here for the incest then yeah, you'll have to be patient... hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If you're gonna complain about blue balls, maybe try keeping more than two paths open... there's plenty of sexual content is this VN, just not with Charlotte or Tris yet. I only have three paths open in my save (Emma/Charlotte/Tris) but i'm not gonna complain about not having enough sex scenes because I did that to myself (although some more Emma would be nice ;)).

I do understand the frustration because at times it feels like the incest relationships aren't making much progress but this is one of the few VNs that really plays up the taboo nature of it (especially with Charlotte) and that's a good thing, you're not supposed to want to fuck your family members. If you just want to jerk off/see sex scenes, the other girls are there but if you're only here for the incest then yeah, you'll have to be patient... hopefully it will be worth it in the end.
The problem my friend is that the whole core of the game is based on that incest relationship with your mother and sister.
The other characters are secondary and are just meat to be fucked so the player get some fun while waiting.
But what is getting annoying since that game started since a long time now, it's that the teasing never ends and worse that we start to guess that we have been scammed about this.
So maybe someone who is not interested in incest or who just started to play this game recently is maybe not affected by this.
There is of course some other girls that you can follow, and already a few updated ago i was realizing that the dev wanted to put aside mom and sister and make you fuck some other LI.
There was the aunt who was clearly here to replace mom and also your fiancée who arrived in the city and now it's your boss turn.
But i don't know why i'm just caring for that game as i decided to stop playing it :ROFLMAO: Maybe some nostalgia i guess, the good old days when i was dreaming about mom and sis.
But well we have to face it this never ending tease has a reason, keeping this game alive because the day you fuck mom and sis the game is dead and the patrons will stop to pay!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've really been loving this game so far. The humour in it is great, I like the slow build up. We have tons of games where you can bang everyone in sight with no story. This has become one of my favorites. And this is just me playing the faithful route.

I hope the dev doesn't give in to pressure and sticks to the style the game follows.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've really been loving this game so far. The humour in it is great, I like the slow build up. We have tons of games where you can bang everyone in sight with no story. This has become one of my favorites. And this is just me playing the faithful route.

I hope the dev doesn't give in to pressure and sticks to the style the game follows.
Going by his patron page people seem happy with the game so far

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Going by his patron page people seem happy with the game so far
No doubt. I absolutely loved it. The humour alone had me bursting out laughing several times. I also love the romance and level of caring in this which has a genuine feel to it that I appreciate in such games rather than just a crass fuck fest. The mother's trepidation about going further feels right. This is one of those games I dread reaching the end to and have to wait for more. It has a good balance in my opinion.

I'm glad you put this in your signature, I checked out the last games you put in and loved them, so I keep an eye on what you play. LOL. I loved Hillside and Summer is Gone which I believe you had in your sig at one time.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No doubt. I absolutely loved it. The humour alone had me bursting out laughing several times. I also love the romance and level of caring in this which has a genuine feel to it that I appreciate in such games rather than just a crass fuck fest. The mother's trepidation about going further feels right. This is one of those games I dread reaching the end to and have to wait for more. It has a good balance in my opinion.

I'm glad you put this in your signature, I checked out the last games you put in and loved them, so I keep an eye on what you play. LOL. I loved Hillside and Summer is Gone which I believe you had in your sig at one time.
I will still play Hillside but I am going off that game so I no longer pledge

Reactions: Night Hacker

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The problem my friend is that the whole core of the game is based on that incest relationship with your mother and sister.
The other characters are secondary and are just meat to be fucked so the player get some fun while waiting.
But what is getting annoying since that game started since a long time now, it's that the teasing never ends and worse that we start to guess that we have been scammed about this.
So maybe someone who is not interested in incest or who just started to play this game recently is maybe not affected by this.
There is of course some other girls that you can follow, and already a few updated ago i was realizing that the dev wanted to put aside mom and sister and make you fuck some other LI.
There was the aunt who was clearly here to replace mom and also your fiancée who arrived in the city and now it's your boss turn.
But i don't know why i'm just caring for that game as i decided to stop playing it :ROFLMAO: Maybe some nostalgia i guess, the good old days when i was dreaming about mom and sis.
But well we have to face it this never ending tease has a reason, keeping this game alive because the day you fuck mom and sis the game is dead and the patrons will stop to pay!
So this VN's initial release was in February 2021, roughly 16 months ago. In the contest of these games, especially those by a single individual, 16 months is hardly "a long time now". As some of my comments here reflect, I'd prefer a moderately faster burn, but that's entirely up to RC.

All of us have to decide it pace spoils a VN and stay or leave. So far, despite my frustrations, RC has kept my interest.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So this VN's initial release was in February 2021, roughly 16 months ago. In the contest of these games, especially those by a single individual, 16 months is hardly "a long time now". As some of my comments here reflect, I'd prefer a moderately faster burn, but that's entirely up to RC.

All of us have to decide it pace spoils a VN and stay or leave. So far, despite my frustrations, RC has kept my interest.
Agreed.
I am a Patron of RC and I have enjoyed the game as the Dialog between mother and son is great and it is also great that Trish is turning into such a tease

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes